Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - having baby trouble!

Kagome tells inuyasha that she is having his baby! LOL I made this one myself!

Chapter 6 - having baby trouble!

Chapter 6 - having baby trouble!
An hour later, in the emergency room the nurse walked up to Kagome, “Mrs. Higurashi?”

Kagome looked up with tears in her eyes and rolling down her cheeks, “Yes?”

The nurse had a tiny smile playing at her pink, lip glossed lips. “I need to ask, what is your new baby girl’s name? We have her in the bath at the moment. You can take her home tomorrow.”

Kagome smiled, “Akina.” She stated with a wide grin spreading across her face. InuYasha hugged his beautiful wife with glee.

“Would you like to see your baby?” Asked the smiling nurse.

Kagome nodded with tears of happiness in her eyes. She loosened her grip on InuYasha and stood up. InuYasha and Kagome followed the nurse into the baby’s resting room.

When they approached the room and looked threw the glass at the babies, they saw their beautiful Akina with a little bit of jet black hair, deep amber eyes, and dog ears?

“Look she takes after you too, Inu.” Kagome smiled with an arm around InuYasha’s waist and his around hers.

InuYasha felt his cell phone vibrate in his left pocket. “Hello?” He answered it.

“InuYasha, is everything alright?” Miroku’s voice asked.

“Yea, Kagome had the baby. Her name is Akina.” InuYasha stated happily.

Miroku put the phone to his should as he told Sango the good news.

“We are so happy for you!” Miroku announced with joy.

“We’ll see you tomorrow. They want to keep Kagome and the baby here over night.”

“What about you?” Well I’m going to need to stay with Kagome.

“You are welcome to use the guest bedroom of the house and Denahi can sleep in Kaori’s room. Miroku, it’s a 6 bedroom house. You’ll find room. Don’t worry about it.” InuYasha insisted.

“Thanks.” Miroku stated and hung up the phone.

Back at the house with Miroku and Sango they had gotten stayed and prayed at the kitchen table for InuYasha and Kagome.

Sango asked her husband, “So did you tell him?”

“No. They’ve gone threw so much trouble already with the new baby. We shouldn’t worry them with Kaori’s fever.”

“But it’s so high. She could die, Miroku!” Sango demanded.

“We’ve nursed people with fevers before, and we’ll do it again.” Miroku insisted.

Sango glared at him, “Fine, we’ll do all that we can. Let’s put her to bed and give her some Tylenol and a humidifier.”

Miroku smiled, “Thank you.”

Sango nodded with a tiny small, which barely seemed like it was there. She picked up Kaori and brought her to her room with a cold wet cloth on her head. They gave her some medicine and put her to bed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment