Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - stressed out inuyasha!

Kagome tells inuyasha that she is having his baby! LOL I made this one myself!

Chapter 7 - stressed out inuyasha!

Chapter 7 - stressed out inuyasha!
InuYasha stayed in Kagome’s Hospital room all night with her. He smiled most of the time, not knowing his other baby is on the edge of dying. He held his wife’s hand with laced fingers, as she lay in the bed. He too ended up falling asleep beside Kagome as he did often.

“Mr. Higurashi?” The nurse asked at about 8am in the morning.

InuYasha looked up at her, half asleep, “Ehh…”

She held out Akina, whom was smiling and laughing. “You may take her home, sir.”

InuYasha took the baby from the nurse and smiled as he baby talked her. He nodded in gratitude to the nurse, “Thank you.” She smiled and bowed before she left the room.

“Kagome.” InuYasha kissed her forehead slightly to wake her up.

She opened her eyes half way to see her baby. “Akina.” She smiled.

“We can go home now.” InuYasha insisted.

They left the hospital that morning to go home to Kaori in hysterics. InuYasha leaped up the stairs at full speed to Kaori’s side. When he burst into the room he saw Miroku holding her and singing to her, trying his personal best to calm her down.

“I’ll take it from here.” InuYasha smirked to Miroku. He took the baby and once she was in his arms he noticed her extremely high fever, which had only gotten worse over night. He glared to Miroku.

Miroku smirked awkwardly in reaction to the glare. “I didn’t want to worry you anymore than you already were, so I didn’t tell you.”

InuYasha bopped him on the head, “Well you should have! This is my baby we’re talking about!” InuYasha barked. He called the doctor for an emergency house visit.

About an hour later the doctor showed up at the door. “Yes, what’s wrong? Who’s sick?” He asked as he walked into the house.

InuYasha held out Kaori for him to see, “My 3 year old is.”

“I see.” The doctor scratched his chin whiskers. He held Kaori and examined her. He took her temperature, to find it was 105.6 degrees F.

“She has a terrible fever! She could die!” The doctor yelled in shock.

“What?” Kagome asked faintly.

Kaori sneezed and her eyes turned a demon red. She cried harder and squirmed in hysterics.

“I’m going to need to take her to the emergency room.” The doctor stated. “I’ll call you with her results.”

InuYasha nodded with a sad and scared sigh. “Make sure she isn’t hurt. Please take good care of her.” InuYasha stated in hope for his baby girl. The doctor nodded and headed out the door.

InuYasha sunk to the floor, motionless and worried. “My Ka-Ka.” Ka-Ka was the nick name for Kaori. Kagome rest her hands gently on his shoulders with a worried sigh.

Miroku and Sango apologized and took their leave after the doctor left. They were terribly sorry and just as worried as Kagome and InuYasha.

Kagome sighed, “Ok, well we can’t just sulk and worry all day. Let’s go set up Akina’s room and go out and buy her some clothes. I know it sounds weird, but we should try to forget about Kaori, for a little bit. It’ll worry us more if we keep thinking about it.” Kagome had a tear trickling down her cheek as she spoke.

InuYasha looked at her with a sigh and stood up. He nodded but didn’t say a word. He followed her to where Akina’s new room would be and helped her set up the crib and the night stand. He barely spoke and couldn’t help but worry about his poor baby Kaori. He was like her best friend. He loved her so much and couldn’t bare to hear her in trouble like that.

Kagome tried not to talk as well, seeing how she would mostly cry silently to herself, as did Inu. She took Akina with them to Home goods and bought some nice things for Akina’s room and some paint so InuYasha could paint it a nice fluffy pink color.

Once they returned home Inu got to work while Kagome breast feed Akina and put her to bed in a spare crib. As soon as Kagome had a minute of rest, the phone rang. “Hello?” She answered it.

“Hello, Kagome?” A deep voice asked.

“Yes, who’s this?”

“It’s uncle Sesshomaru, here.” Sesshomaru proudly announced. In the past InuYasha, Kagome, and Sesshomaru all became a loving family, finally.

“Seshy!” Kagome squeaked with a small smirk.

“I’m in town and wondered if I should pay a visit. I have a gift here for Kaori.”

Kagome sighed, “Oh, Seshy Kaori’s in trouble. She’s in the hospital with an extremely high fever. But you can pay a visit to your brother, sister-in-law, and new niece, Akina.”

Sesshomaru chuckled, “Alright. I should be there in 5-10 minutes tops. Love ya.”

“Love you too.” Kagome hung up the phone. She yelled up the stairs to InuYasha, “Seshy is commen’ over!”

“Oh, hey, great!” InuYasha finally smile, although for only a second or two. “Maybe he can help me paint.” Chuckled the devious Hanyou.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JamietheGuardian on July 2, 2007, 3:17:03 PM

JamietheGuardian on
JamietheGuardianOMG, where did the luvy duvy Sesshy come in? I was all like, 'A-buh??' Funny story. I liked it.

tohruxkyoxyukilover on July 9, 2007, 6:25:05 AM

tohruxkyoxyukilover on
tohruxkyoxyukiloverI no it was the only thing i could think of!