Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - HAlf, full Quarter?

Kagome tells inuyasha that she is having his baby! LOL I made this one myself!

Chapter 8 - HAlf, full Quarter?

Chapter 8 - HAlf, full Quarter?
With a smile and shout came the entrants of Seshy! “Hello, family!” He smirked. Kagome ran up and hugged him and called InuYasha down to say hello.

InuYasha leaped down the stairs with Akina in his arms. “Sesshomaru, meet Akina.”

“She looks nearly human.” Sesshomaru commented.

“Well, Akina took more after Kagome than me this time.” InuYasha stated with a grin. He tried to motion to Sesshomaru, not to comment about humans while Kagome was in the room. Too late…

“Excuse me?” Kagome hissed. “So what if she’s human. I’m a human, she takes after me this time! Is that a problem!”

Sesshomaru smirked awkwardly and blushed, “Ugh.. I didn’t mean it like that Kags. I meant just that she looks human. I was just pointing out the obvious.”

Kagome smirked, “Well, don’t let it happen again.” She had him eating out of the palm of her hand. She lead the two men into Akina’s room and announced, “What would happen if I lock you both in here and say that you’re not allowed out until it’s complete, and looks great!”

InuYasha smirked competitively, “I’d say let’s get started. You up for that Sesshomaru?”

“I’m always up for some brotherly competition. You’re going down little brother.” Sesshomaru smirked and splattered paint all over Inu.

Kagome smiled and closed the door to let them work. She smiled on her way down the stairs to put Akina in the spare crib. “Night, night, Akina. Sleep tight.” She settled Akina in the crib and walked into the kitchen. On her way to the fridge to start preparing lunch, she stop motionless in her tracks. She sighed at the happy pictures of Kaori and InuYasha hung up on the refrigerator door. A tear trickled down her cheek at the sight. She missed her baby and prayed for her survival.

Back in Akina’s room, the men were painting and splattering paint everywhere. It was actually starting to look good though. After they had finished painting the bedroom they took down the tarp and had to carpet the room. Hard wood floors weren’t safe for babies. They threw down and stapled a fluffy pink carpet to the floor, after they had ripped up all the hard wood covering. They threw the hard wood scraps into the garbage disposal and continued to furnish the room.

Kagome had prepared lunch and sat at the table to rest and wait for the men to finish. She knew having the two of them in there they would get the job done in a half an hour or less. She thought about her dear husband and how he has matured over the years, and how immature he used to be. It made her giggle thinking of how jealous he used to get and the arguments they used to have. Her trail of thought was interrupted by the phone. She quickly ran to pick it up, hoping it was the doctor. “Hello?” She answered anxiously.

“Mrs. Higurashi?” A deep voice asked.

“Yes. Who is this?”

“It’s Doctor Raul. We have Kaori here in goods hands. She is going to live.” A happy tone rang threw out the doctors voice.

Kagome smiled, “That’s excellent news.”

“Unfortunately we are going to have to run tests on her.” The doctor’s tone was more serious this time.

“Tests! But why?” Kagome squeaked in fear.

“It seems Kaori is doing odd things. She… isn’t an ordinary quarter demon, that’s for sure. Apparently she can choose to change.”

“What do you mean change?” Asked the worried Kagome.

“She has the choice to change into a full demon, a mortal, or her original form.”

“How is she able to do that?”

“We don’t know. That’s why we are keeping her over night to run tests. We will call you in the morning to come pick her up.” Stated the doctor.

“Alright. Call soon please. We miss our Kaori.” Kagome’s voice shook with worry and fear. She hung up the phone and sprinted up the stairs and banged on Akina’s bedroom door.

InuYasha answered the door, “Yea Kagome, what is it?” He asked watching her pant.

“It’s Kaori.” Kagome stuttered. “She’s unique.”

InuYasha laughed, “What?”

“I’m serious. The doctor just called saying she needs to stay over night so they can run tests on her.” Kagome announced.

“Tests, why?” Barked InuYasha.

“Apparently, she has the choice to turn herself into a human, a full demon, or a quarter demon, whenever she wants.”

“How in hell can she do that!”

“Well, if we knew that we’d be picking her up right now.” Kagome sighed.

InuYasha grumbled, “Feh… well Akina’s room’s almost done.”

“Lunch is waiting for you and Seshy on the table when your done.” Smiled Kagome as she began walk back downstairs. She thought about Kaori and how she might be able to do those things. She found it weird. “Kaori, be safe.” Prayed Kagome

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment