Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Kaori's strength

Kagome tells inuyasha that she is having his baby! LOL I made this one myself!

Chapter 9 - Kaori's strength

Chapter 9 - Kaori's strength
Kagome had fallen asleep on the couch in front of the TV that night, while watching ER. She had finished feeding Akina and putting her to bed. InuYasha had fallen asleep next to Kagome on the couch and Sesshomaru had fallen asleep on the smaller couch next to Kagome and InuYasha. They had awoke at the loud ring of the phone at 5:30am.

“The doctor!” Kagome jumped off the couch and sprinted to the phone. “Hello?” She answered it.

“Yes, Mrs. Higurashi? Kaori is ready to be picked up, but we are going to need to talk to you about her.” The doctor replied on the other line.

Kagome smiled, “Oh, thank you. We’ll be right there.” Kagome ended the conversation and hung up the phone. She ran over to her husband whom had fallen back asleep after Kagome picked up the phone. She leaned her head close to his dog-like ear to talk. “Inu. WAKE UP!” She shouted.

InuYasha jolted up and glared at Kagome while she giggled. “Yea, what is it?” He hissed.

“We can go pick Kaori up.” Kagome smiled. She fixed her glance deep into his eyes as if to control him, but couldn’t.

“Ok, ok, let’s go.” InuYasha gave in, to the stare. They woke Seshy and told him the news. They all got ready and headed to the hospital with Akina.

Once they reached the hospital they noticed that it was isolated. All of the people in the hospital in need of care were sent to another one nearby. Inu, Kagome holding Akina, and Seshy all walked into the hospital to see the secretary not there.

“Hello? Is anyone here?” InuYasha announced.

Doctor Raul appeared at the end of the long hall. “I’m sorry; we had to evacuate the building from Kaori.” He announced with a sigh.

“Why? Is she that sick?” Asked the worried Kagome.

“She isn’t sick at all. I’m afraid it’s her abilities that scares us all.” The doctor stated with a fearful expression. As he came into view they group notices scratches, bruises, and burns all over him.

Kagome gasped and covered her moth with her hand as if she said something she shouldn’t have. “How powerful is she?” Kagome asked in a muffled voice with her hand still in the way.

“I’m afraid it’s as bad as it looks, or maybe worse.” The doctor stated with a sigh.

“What are you talking about? How is a baby quarter demon that powerful?” Barked InuYasha in worry.

“Why don’t you take a look for yourself?” Remarked the wounded doctor. The group followed the doctor to Kaori’s hospital room. The walls were cracked and scarred. Their were burn marks everywhere and the windows were all broken.

Kagome gasped as she peered in the distorted room and her poor baby crying in hysterics on the bed. “Kaori, sweaty, mommy’s here.” Kagome ran to Kaori with opened arms. She embraced her baby as they both cried, Kagome silently and Kaori in hysterics.

InuYasha kreeped into the room slowly and noticed, the shattered tetsusaiga! He put his hand out to touch it, making sure it wasn’t a dream or an illusion. “How did this happen?” InuYasha demanded.

“She shattered it and her blood rage took hold of her.” The doctor stated with a terribly sorry sigh.

“How did she break it? Not even I could break it.” Barked the demanding hanyou.

“Well little brother it seems you brought a little monster into this world.” Sesshomaru remarked rudely.

InuYasha turned a deadly glare to his older half brother. “Never refer to her as a monster again!” InuYasha whipped with anger.

The doctor called Kagome and InuYasha into the waiting room so they could talk. “Mrs. and Mr. Higurashi, please take a seat.” The doctor offered kindly as he prepared to explain. “Your daughter Kaori has unusually strong powers for a quarter demon, and for any demon at that. She has more than you know. We ran a couple tests on her and she preformed some of her powers. She can walk threw walks, create and control fire, and most of all, she can choose to transform into an even stronger full demon.” The doctor explained with fear in his eyes.

Kagome and InuYasha looked wide eyed at the scared doctor. They too were scared. “How does she have these abilities? Where did they come from?” Asked Kagome.

“Well apparently it’s the both of your genes mixed together. I know that may not make sense to you as of now, but in time you’ll come to know what I mean.” The doctor stated as he casually escorted the Higurashi family out of the building.

“I hate to even bring this up, but you are going to need to train her, InuYasha.” Kagome announced with a sigh.

InuYasha smirked, “I’ll do all I can. She might end up teaching me a thing or two.”

InuYasha prepared for Kaori’s training and lessons. He knew there was a long rode ahead of them both.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment