Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Raising two teenaged girls!

Kagome tells inuyasha that she is having his baby! LOL I made this one myself!

Chapter 10 - Raising two teenaged girls!

Chapter 10 - Raising two teenaged girls!
12 years later

“Mom, Dad, I’m home!” Kaori yelled leaping up the stairs much like her father. “I’m going… ugh… to Lily’s house! I’ll be home around 9-ish, k?”

“Oh, no you don’t!” InuYasha blocked Kaori’s path out of the house.

“Dad!” Kaori whined.

“Call me when you get there. That’s why you have a cell phone.” InuYasha demanded. He glared her down until she’d give in.

“Fine! I’ll call you when I get there!” Kaori barked back to her over protective father. Since she had the choice to change her appearance and strength, she would show herself as a human around people. As a human she had InuYasha’s human violet eyes and black hair, along with Kagome’s figure and gentle touch.

“You better be at Lily’s house. If I find out you went anywhere else you are in big trouble!” InuYasha demanded.

“Oh, let her have some fun.” Kagome smiled overhearing the conversation.

InuYasha smirked and let the 15 year old Kaori bolt out of the house and run to her friend’s house.

Kaori always said she was going to her friend’s house when her and her friends would secretly sneak to the ancient well and travel threw time, like Kagome used to do. They had made a couple feudal era friends as it is. They have secretly been doing this for 3 years now and haven’t gotten caught once.

“Bye dad!” Kaori waved and ran out of the house.

Soon enough came bolting threw the door, home at last from school. Her, being 3 years younger than Kaori, means she goes to middle school and gets out later than her sister. “Hey mom. Hey dad.” Akina waved on her way up the stairs to get her homework done and leave to have fun.

“What’s the rush?” Asked Kagome peering into Akina’s bedroom.

“Well, I’ll only tell you if you don’t tell dad.” Akina smirked mischievously to her mother.

Kagome grinned and closed the door. “Spill.” Her mother smirked.

“Ok, so Kane came up to me in school today and… asked me out on a date!” Exclaimed the excited Akina.

“That’s great!” Kagome hugged her and approved her date tonight.

“The date’s at the movies tonight at 8. May I please go? Please?” Akina begged her mother.

Kagome smiled and nodded. “I’ll break the news to your father, after you leave. Don’t’ worry about him.”

Akina smiled and rushed to get back to her homework so she was able to get ready in time. Akina unlike Kaori was mostly human looking but on the nigh of the half moon she would turn into a full fledge demon. She had Kikyo’s eyes and long black hair. She had Kagome’s figure and obvious female physique.

Kagome smiled on her way down the stairs and smirked, “Teenagers these days.”


next chapter to come! :P

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment