Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - battling with the heart

battling with the heart and the sleep over! dun dun dun dunh!

Chapter 1 - battling with the heart

Chapter 1 - battling with the heart
Jakotsu and Adrina were best friends, ever since first grade. Adrina felt she could easily talk to him since he liked men and so did she. Naturally, she developed feelings for his brother, Bankotsu. She felt weird about telling Jakotsu about it, so she kept it to herself. Jakotsu had 6 brothers not including him. They all lived with just their father.

Bankotsu, was about 2 years older than Jakotsu and Adrina. He was really strong and handsome. Adrina would some times stare into his deep violet eyes when they talked. She had always felt a connection between them, but had no idea how he felt about her.

“Hey Adrina!” Jakotsu announced running over to her from the school campus.

“Hey, What’s up?” She answered as he neared her.

Jakotsu smirked, “Well, since it’s a Friday, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with Bankotsu and me?”

“Sure.” Adrina smiled and walked with him back to his house. Her parents truly didn’t mind.

“Oh, hey Jakotsu, I forgot, ummm… do you mind if Inu and Kagome comes with?”

“Not at all. I don’t mind spending some quality time with my beloved InuYasha.” Jakotsu looked dreamily up at the sky with a smile.

“Well you do know, InuYasha and Kagome are dating.” Adrina teased.

As they neared the Tasu Manor, Jakotsu’s house a boy ran right into Adrina and cause them to both tumble over each other.

The boy looked at Adrina with his deep blue ocean mirror eyes and announced, while helping her up, “I am so sorry! Are you alright?”

Adrina blush, “Ugh… yea.. I’m fine.”

He held out his hand, getting out from his extremely muscular arm, for a hand shake. “I’m Koga. Who are you?” He introduced.

“I-I- am Adrina.” She stuttered while shaking his hand.

Bankotsu looked out the window of his house and saw the whole scene, he felt a streak of jealousy and anger run threw his veins. He opened the front door and ran over to Adrina, Koga, and Jakotsu. “Hey guys.” He grinned.

“Bankotsu, this is Koga.” Adrina announced looking star struck as can be.

Jakotsu smirked and whispered to his brother, “If we invite this Koga guy to the movies what do you think will happen between him and Adrina. She looks so happy around him.”

Bankotsu gave his brother a death defying glare, “I don’t trust new kids.” He stated angrily.

“Ok sorry, it was just a suggestion!” Jakotsu exclaimed. “What’s got your G-string in a knot?” Jakotsu joked aloud.

Adrina looked at Bankotsu and giggled.

Bankotsu blushed, “I don’t have a G-string, Jakotsu!” He slapped his brother in the back discreetly.

Koga ran his hand casually threw his dark brunet hair with a grin. “Ok, fresh, I got to jet. Catch ya later Adrina.” He pointed his shot gun figured fingers to her with a smile and a wink as he rode away on his skate board.

Adrina waved good bye dreamily as she stared into the distance until he vanished into the horizon.

Bankotsu had gotten too over whelmed and went back inside, to sulk.

“Wow, talk about love at first site.” Jakotsu elbowed Adrina in the arm.

“Who, me?” She asked coming back to reality.

“So, you coming to the movies with us tonight?” Jakotsu asked Adrina.

“Yea, of course. I’ll see ya guys there at 7, k? I’m go home and get ready.” Adrina stated.

“Wait, meet us at our house at 7 with your PJs and stuff for tomorrow, k?” Jakotsu insisted.

“For a sleep over?” Adrina smiled.

“Yea, it’s about time for our fist, don’t you think?”

“Yea, duh! Cool see ya at 7!” Adrina ran back to her house to get ready. She packed her bag with: A tiny slip dress for bed, a thong, a pink halter and white mini skirt for the next day, and cute high-heal sandals. For the movies she put her long blonde hair up in a half up, half down style. She wore a light purple, off the shoulder belly shirt, and a short, black mini skirt with high-heal black clunkers. Her dark blue eyes matched perfectly with black eye liner, purple eye shadow, and pink lip gloss.

7:08pm Adrina arrived at the Tasu Manor. She walked quickly up the 3 porch steps and onto the brick patio under the dark red front door. She rang the doorbell with anticipation. Bankotsu answered the door with complete shock when seeing how beautiful Adrina looked.

“H-hey Adrina.” Bankotsu smiled with a slight blush. He had the smallest lecherous grin playing upon his lips, but didn’t allow it to show threw.

Jakotsu ran at full speed down the stairs, “What took you?” He asked looking at his watch.

“Fashionably late is all.” Adrina answered sweetly. She dropped her bag down by the stairs and gave Jakotsu a friendly hug.

Bankotsu looked at his clothes, “Ugh… I’m gonna go change really quick, wait there guys.” He bolted upstairs at full speed. Within 5 minutes he came back down with his jet black hair in a long, tight braid. He wore a gray no sleeve tank top, baggy jeans, and worn out fat farms. He also put on a couple dabs of Axe. “I’m ready, let’s go.”

They arrived at the movie theater around 7:30pm and bought tickets for the movie, Exorcism of Emily Rose. The movie began at 7:45pm and ended at 9:00pm. Kagome and Inu never showed up, though.

During the movie Adrina clutched onto Bankotsu. He held her in his muscular arms. She blushed a bit and had butterflies the whole time, but she knew she loved it. After the movie they walked around the mall for a while until, they met up with Koga.

With just one glance at Koga, tension rose within Bankotsu’s veins. He felt his eyes fix onto Koga’s and form a glare.

Koga looked to Adrina, “Oh, hey Adrina! Over here!” He waved and motioned for her to come to him.

Adrina smiled and waved, “Hey what’s up?”

Seeing how she was walking to him he neared her. “I’m just here with a couple new pals. What about you?” He flirted, pretending Bankotsu and Jakotsu weren’t even there.

“Well, I think you remember Jakotsu and Bankotsu, right?”

“Yea, hey guys.” Koga smirked.

Bankotsu wished he had his Banryou as he glared down at the smug acting Koga. At that moment he realized why he was so jealous, he was fighting for Adrina. And that’s how the war began.

*Capter 2- The Sleep Over*

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mizzsorelle on May 14, 2007, 2:14:36 AM

Mizzsorelle on
MizzsorelleKool thats really good Shell !

tohruxkyoxyukilover on May 16, 2007, 10:15:43 AM

tohruxkyoxyukilover on
tohruxkyoxyukiloverthankies LOL! its really weird i know!
you guys if you have time please read my other one!

firefoxfireball101 on May 15, 2007, 9:46:32 AM

firefoxfireball101 on
firefoxfireball101wow~!! impresive!!!