Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the sleep over

battling with the heart and the sleep over! dun dun dun dunh!

Chapter 2 - the sleep over

Chapter 2 - the sleep over
Bankotsu stared Koga down as they stood in the doorway of Mandee, in the mall. A death grin played upon Bankotsu’s lips, as he day dreamed of killing Koga.

Adrina smiled and flirted back and forth with Koga. She flipped her hair and ended up getting lost in his blue, ocean mirror eyes.

Bankotsu grabbed her arm and pulled her away from Koga as he stated, “We best be off. Nice to see you again Koga.” Bankotsu hissed.

“Bankotsu!” Adrina grabbed his arm he grabbed her with. “Why are you so tense around Koga? What’s up between you two?”

“Nothing!” Bankotsu barked. He glared at Koga as they walked away.

Although Adrina was a little ticked at Bankotsu, she still loved how he was jealous of her and Koga. “Ok, whatever.” She gave in.

“It was just gross watching you flirt like that.” Bankotsu whipped.

Adrina smirked, “Oh, really.” She grabbed his hand he had rapped around her arm. She laced their fingers and moved close to his face. She stood on her tippy-toes to be eye level with his deep violet eyes. She was so close that if either of them talked their lips would touch. Bankotsu blushed a beat red as he stared deeply into Adrina’s eyes.

Jakotsu walked slowly behind Bankotsu and poked his back, causing him to move that last centimeter in between Adrina and his lips, making tem kiss. “Oops.” He smirked.

Adrina’s eyes slowly descended closed as they passionately kissed, tongue tied and everything. Her arms rapped around Bankotsu’s shoulders and his around her waist.

Koga in the distance turned his glance to Adrina to see her and Bankotsu smacking lips. Anger flowed threw out his veins. “This means war!” He mumbled to himself.

As soon as they reached the Tasu Manor Bankotsu ran up the stairs to his room and slammed the door shut, unaware that Adrina was sleeping over.

Adrina looked at the ceiling that separated her from Bankotsu’s room. She heard a loudly screamed, “Yes!” Come from his room. She smiled and followed Jakotsu up to his bedroom.

At about midnight that night Jakotsu and Adrina had gotten into their PJs and sat down to watch TV on Jakotsu’s 56in., fat screen, and wall mounted TV. They turned on Adult Swim and watched Full Metal Alchemist for a half hour. After that they turned off the TV and had a long and hard pillow fight. They fiercely threw pillows at each other knocking each other down and laughing the whole time. They ended up crashing on the living room couch at about 3am.

Bankotsu couldn’t sleep and still hadn’t realized that Adrina was sleeping over. He decided to go look for Jakotsu and talk to him about how he felt towards Adrina. When he found Jakotsu he saw Adrina asleep on Jakotsu’s arm. She was wearing a light pink slip dress that was so short it barely passed her the bottom of her butt. Her hair was pulled back into a bun and she was fast asleep. With one glance Bankotsu blushed.

Jakotsu had sensed Bankotsu’s presents and awoke. “Bankotsu? What are you doing up?”

“SHHHHHH! Don’t wake Adrina!” Bankotsu hissed silently.

“Ok, sorry, why are you here?” Jakotsu whispered.

Bankotsu smirked, “I’m gonna play a trick on Adrina.” He claimed.

“Like what?” Asked Jakotsu.

“First I have to ask why she’s wearing launduray?” Bankotsu smirked lecherously.

“Mostly because she knows it won’t intimidate me the way it is intimidating you right now.” Jakotsu joked.

Bankotsu blushed and poked at Adrina’s side. She stirred a bit but didn’t awake. Bankotsu chuckled and poked her again lightly.

“Would you stop tormenting her in her sleep?” Jakotsu pulled Bankotsu’s hand away before he could poke Adrina again.

“Ok, I’m done.” Laughed the intimidated Bankotsu.

“Well, guess poking her is better than grabbing her in certain places, as I can see you’re tempted to do, big brother.” Jakotsu joked with a smirk playing upon his lips.

Bankotsu smiled back and stopped staring at her. “Ok, I have a really good idea!” Bankotsu stated.

“Is it lecherous?” Jakotsu sighed.

“Well, it’s not perverted if that’s what you mean.”

“Ok, what is it?”

“Just watch and in the morning you’ll find out, k?” Bankotsu smirked mischievously and picked up Adrina from where she lay. He lay on the couch and laid her on top of him, resting her head on his chest.

Jakotsu rolled his eyes, “You are too horny for your own good.” He smiled.

That morning Adrina awoke on Bankotsu. She squealed and recoiled while blushing. She was also a turned on by what he was wearing: just his boxers and nothing else, no shirt and no pants. She sprinted up stairs and changed into her packed pink halter top and white mini skirt. Than ran back downstairs.

“Why did you scream earlier?” Asked Jakotsu barely awake and rubbing his eyes.

Adrina smiled and lied, “Oh, nothing just had too much of a good dream.”

Jakotsu smirked smugly as he realized what she meant. He was starting to get the impression that Bankotsu and Adrina were in love.


p.s.- my boyfreind actually did this too me once it was really bad!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

firefoxfireball101 on May 15, 2007, 9:48:16 AM

firefoxfireball101 on
firefoxfireball101omy...... your boy friend did??? my goodness. It's a good story!

tohruxkyoxyukilover on May 16, 2007, 10:18:38 AM

tohruxkyoxyukilover on
tohruxkyoxyukiloveryeah actually thats how me and my x-boyfreind meet and after he went to my house with my gay best freind he got all jealous not knowing he was gay! and so he played that prank on me! and i was like wow! you must have really done great! then he started laughing it was hilarious than i found out he cheated on me so i'm going out with his best freind now! Yeah for me i have a new boyfreind!