Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Ecstasy

Tohru goes to visit her cousin (Kagome) with Yuki and Kyou. Haru and Momiji join up with them and instead of seeing Kagome... Well, read it!

Chapter 10 - Ecstasy

Chapter 10 - Ecstasy
Sesshomaru left Rin with Jaken, then started off again. He paused, looking back at Ayame. Ayame looked back at him. He had been talking to Rin, and he broke off mid-sentence when he realized what the other was getting at. He smiled and trotted off in his very flamboyant manner after Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru did his best to ignore the snake's eccentricity, in favor of the snake's beauty, and continued into the forest. He wanted to be well out of earshot.
He glanced back at Rin, Jaken and Aun. Aun was grazing, totally ignoring everyone else, and Rin was nearby them, picking flowers and twisting them into circlets. Jaken was trying not to look at Sesshomaru and Ayame, and was failing. He had such a surprised, somewhat horrified expression on his face that it was rather comical.
“Do you prefer seme or uke? Personally, I've done both and—“
“Seme.”
“I thought so,” Ayame said slyly. He was growing kind of giddy. And by “giddy” that would be more giddy than was usual for even Aya, and in a different way. “So, how far do we have to be before we frack?” he asked, clapping his hands together.
Sesshomaru wondered if he would be so vocal during sex. He hoped so. “Out of earshot.”
“How far is that?” Ayame wondered, looking back. He couldn't see or hear them. He automatically flicked his tongue out without really thinking about it. He frowned, wondering why had had done that, then “saw” their bodies. They were a ways away, but their heat patterns were visible—Rin's anyway. Jaken's and Aun's were barely visible to him. That was strange. Very strange. He knew what it was; he had seen it enough times in his snake form, but why was he seeing it now?
“We must continue on for a while longer. Just be patient.” Sesshomaru was trying very hard not to rip off the lovely hanyou's clothing here and now. Every time the snake moved, it was like an open invitation. It probably was.
Ayame pouted. He didn't want to be patient. He wanted Sesshomaru to forget his principles and frack him now. “How much longer?”
Sesshomaru looked at him. The pout on Ayame's face was adorable. “It's not too far now.”
Ayame smiled. “You're really cute,” he commented. Sesshomaru began to feel exasperated. He had half a mind to not be courteous to Jaken and Aun and strip Aya now. But then he would have to deal with the awkward stares that came from that. And the more the damned snake, who looked entirely too much like himself, looked at him, it reinforced the former idea and said to hell with the latter. “Especially with that look on your face.”
What look? He realized that his features had contorted into exasperation and longing. He immediately shifted his face back to its normal blank. “Indeed.” He turned and continued walking.
Ayame walked beside him. He really did like looking at Sesshomaru. It was a literal feast for the eyes. Besides that, though, he seemed like an admirable person. His quiet demeanor, his coldness, and his few words reminded him of Hatori. And he thought that this man could be one of the few people that he admired in terms of personality, intelligence, and etc. He already admired him for the way he looked. Ayame swiftly moved in front of him and leaned in to kiss him—very briefly, then spun to his other side, his hand briefly brushed up against Sesshomaru's.
Sesshomaru blinked and looked at him, then continued walking. Clearly, this hanyou was too bold, but he happened to like it. Everyone treated him with either reverence, fear, or hatred. This hanyou genuinely liked him, and while being enthralled with him, it didn't border on worship. At least there was one person in existence who treated him like a living creature instead of an enigma. It might as well be this adorable hanyou.
He stopped and listened. He could hear Rin singing to herself from here, but she couldn't hear them from this distance, no matter how much he could get Ayame to scream. Jaken might be able to hear, if he was listening, but he had the idea that Jaken would be doing his best not to.
He looked at the area. Maybe just a little bit farther, until he came to somewhere more… romantic? Why would he be thinking that? He glanced at the hopeful-looking snake again. That was why.
It was not often that one found a creature as lovely as this hanyou, and he wanted the experience to be perfect. So perfect that the hanyou would continue to stay with him so this could continue.
Ayame's hopeful expression was utterly adorable, even in Sesshomaru's opinion. He was staring Sesshomaru, eyes huge. “Yes,” Sesshomaru answered to the unasked question.
Ayame's lips parted in a grin. “Finally! I've been waiting for so long… What are you doing?” he wondered. Sesshomaru was pulling off his armor, but it probably looked weirder than it was, considering the make of his armor. He didn't answer and dropped it on the ground, raising an eyebrow at the snake. “Oh.” Then Ayame realized that he could touch him now with no fear of getting impaled. Before he could move to do so, though, Sesshomaru came to him and started unbuttoning his long coat.
Ayame thought that this had to be some amazingly perfect dream. And, he might wake up soon. He always seemed to wake up right before the really interesting part happened. Sesshomaru dropped the coat down and pulled the other off of him. He felt an emotion he rarely felt—delight. The hanyou really did have the body of his dreams, to go along with the face. Thin, toned, but not muscular. His body was perfectly sculpted, in fact. Oh, he just couldn't wait to thoroughly explore that body. He started pulling off his own clothing.
Ayame scowled. “Not fair!” he accused. Sesshomaru paused, looking at him quizzically. Ayame smiled, and put his hands to Sesshomaru's obi. “You undressed me. Now it's my turn.” Sesshomaru let his hand fall to his side. He was usually the one doing that, and it was strange to have someone else do it—even in a moment like this. They were usually content to sit and watch him, practically drooling as he did. But not this hanyou. He was half-expecting the snake to get confused when it came to the more complicated parts of his outfit, but he never faltered for a moment. It was like he had studied clothing. Little did he know that he had.
“I just love your clothes,” Ayame commented, running his hands over the smooth silk. Sesshomaru wanted him to stop playing with his clothes and start playing with him. He reinforced this thought by kissing Ayame. The kiss seemed to awaken something in the hanyou, and he pulled off the rest of Sesshomaru's garments.
The next thing Ayame knew, he was lying on his back, with Sesshomaru on top of him, continuing to kiss him. He felt Sesshomaru's hand gliding down his torso, caressing his hip for a moment, and then his fingers curled around Ayame's erection.
Ayame gasped with the movement, running his hands over the taught muscles on Sesshomaru's back. His perfectly manicured nails suddenly dug into Sesshomaru's back, and the other realized that it was time to stop. He pulled away from Ayame's mouth and inserted three of his fingers. Ayame's skilled tongue caressed them. He imagined how amazingly good that tongue would feel on his cock. He pulled out his fingers, one by one, and moved his hand back to the place he desired.
Ayame tried to relax, but he was so excited that it was a bit difficult. Sesshomaru looked at him. “Relax, or this will hurt,” he warned him, pushing one slender finger against the snake.
Ayame tried, but couldn't manage to. “Oh, I can't! I'm too excited.”
Sesshomaru kissed him softly. Ayame felt like he was melting—like boiling chocolate in a pot. A good kind of melting. It had the desired effect, for the snake relaxed, then the giddiness came back as he felt a finger penetrate.
He moaned against Sesshomaru's lips, then gasped as another finger entered. He squirmed a little, uncomfortably, so Sesshomaru waited for his body to adjust before he began to work at preparing him for the inevitable.
Emerald eyes stared into golden ones. Ayame closed his eyes, crying out as his fingers hit his prostate. Another finger entered. Ayame began to shake, but not from fear or pain. Almost there…
His back arched as he moaned. Sesshomaru sat up. Ayame repositioned his legs so that his ankles were on the other's shoulders. He felt a short pang of emptiness when Sesshomaru removed his fingers, but it was gone when he felt Sesshomaru's hard cock pressed against his entrance, slowly easing inside. Ayame moaned, his fingers gripping Sesshomaru's thighs, the nails digging in again.
Nothing else seemed to exist. They were a world apart from everything else.
Ayame had already lost himself the oblivion of ecstasy, and Sesshomaru was… Forgive the pun, right behind him (though that's not their current position, things are subject to change).
Because of how totally boring sex is unless you're right there experiencing it or it's something really weird or bondage-y, I won't bother explaining how amazingly wonderful their awesome boyxboy sex was, or about how Ayame was ridiculously loud, or about how Ayame, being a snake, was extremely flexible, which Sesshomaru found to be quite delightful, or about how many times they changed positions, or about how they both seemed to have excellent stamina. Oops. It seems I've already done that.
Sesshomaru, being a dog, wanted to finish with Ayame on his knees. He grasped the snake's hair, hauling his head back, forcing him to arch his back more, and pulling him upright. Ayame looked back at Sesshomaru—who was hot, sweaty, and sticky, with his hair stuck to his face, chest and back (a sexy thought). Ayame wasn't much better off (author drools).
Ayame turned Sesshomaru's face towards him and leaned back, kissing him for one brief moment before he pulled away. Ayame screamed his release, falling back on his hands and knees, panting heavily. Sesshomaru was almost there as well. He pushed in, all the way to the hilt and his back arched, head thrown back as he let out a loud moan, emptying into Ayame's bowels.
He panted for a moment, then pulled away. Before Ayame turned to look at him, Sesshomaru shut his mouth, as he had automatically, in the throes of ecstasy, had reverted to instincts only, and his tongue had been sticking out of his mouth in very canine fashion. While that may have been acceptable in his dog form, it was most certainly not acceptable in this one. He settled to breathing heavily through his nose, then slowly and gracefully collapsed onto the soft grass. Ayame was in a kneeling position, still panting heavily. Sesshomaru reached up, grabbed Ayame's braid, and pulled him gently down beside him.
Ayame almost thought to protest about the way he had been treated, but when he looked at Sesshomaru, he couldn't. He snuggled up to the dog and closed his eyes, drifting off into a peaceful slumber.
Being that there is something weird about boys that makes them want to sleep after their release, Sesshomaru did likewise

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment