Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - unexpected love

Lin moves to the town and we meet two new members of the Sohmas. you will soon find out who was ment to be together event though i don't really like the couples this only made since!

Chapter 2 - unexpected love

Chapter 2 - unexpected love
Chapter 2:

Hatori slowly shut the engine to his car off. This was going to be a most interesting day. After Tohru’s little meeting with Akito the other day he demanded that she leave Shigure’s home and move to the main house, into Hatori’s home no less. Akito claimed that she had grown to comfortable living with Shigure and the others; he felt that her virtue was in danger in that house. Akito’s real plan was to make her feel lonely and truly know what it meant to have no friends nearby. Hatori was rarely home so Akito felt it would be prefect for the little tramp. Hatori knew she would get lonely; she would not have the company of Kyo or Yuki. Even Shigure was bound to miss her even if only a little. She had spoiled him.
Hatori looked up at Shigure’s house and let out a long sigh. He was slightly startled to see Kyo sent flying threw the front door of Shigure’s home, quickly followed by Yuki who walked over the crumpled remains of Shigure’s front door. The two boys were fighting again. Hatori stepped out of his car dressed in his white dress shirt, blue tie, and brown vest and slacks; also wearing his doctor’s lab jacket.
Yuki and Kyo’s attention was drawn to the dragon as he exited his car. Kyo and Yuki both visually straightened up and stiffened. Shigure then appeared in his broken doorway. Shigure silently nodded to Hatori who returned the gesture as he started toward the house. As he passed the two boys they watched him closely. Knowing their looks were not unjustified, they were probably under the influence that he had come to erase dear Tohru’s memories from her. What he was he to do might be just as bad to the trio who had grown so fond of the young lady.
Hatori made it to the doorway without being jumped by either teen and thought perhaps the day was looking up. Shigure moved to the side and let Hatori pass. Hatori stepped inside after removing his shoes. Shigure lead him to the dinning room and both men seated themselves. Tohru came walking through the room carrying a basket of laundry to hang on the line. Tohru quickly noticed Hatori and quickly apologized for not hearing him enter earlier.

“Hatori-san, I’m so sorry I did not notice you were here, not that I mean to say you’re not important. You are important…Not to say that your not important either Shigure-san-”
“It’s alright Tohru, I’m not offended.”
Tohru sighed with relief, she then smiled.
“Can I get you some tea then?”

Shigure and Hatori both nodded, Tohru left quickly. Shigure turned a serious face toward Hatori.

“You know if you hadn’t said anything she would have gone on for hours. Apologizing for things that couldn’t possible be her fault.”
“Yes I know.”

Just as Hatori was about to break the bad news to Shigure, Tohru walked in and found herself walking toward the two older men when she tripped over the basket of laundry that she had left on the floor. Shigure and Hatori quickly moved to catch her. Hatori ended up with Tohru on the table with her chest on top of his arm. Her skirt had risen so that it was barely covering her backside. Shigure had transformed when he tried to stop Tohru from falling.
In came Yuki and Kyo when they had heard a distant “poof”. The scene they saw angered them both instantly. They glared at both older men. Tohru looked over and found herself face to face with Hatori. His deep green eyes looked into her brilliantly bright baby blues. A dark shade of red crept over Tohru’s face. Yuki and Kyo quickly helped Tohru up. Then both teen boys looked over at Shigure and called him a perverted dirty old man.
Once Shigure transformed back and the boys stopped arguing with him Hatori cleared his throat. Hatori waited for them to quiet down and then took a long sip from his tea. He once again cleared his throat before speaking.

“I have some bad news for you all. Akito has spoken to me. Akito demands that Tohru move into the main property into my house. He feels that Shigure and you boys have grown spoiled due to her kindness.”

The three Sohma males looked at Hatori in shock. True Hatori was not sent to erase her memories, but he was here to bring her to live in the main Sohma resident. Hatori hearing no one speak up continued on.

“I am to bring Tohru with me today, back to the main house. Akito wishes to speak to her, He also expects her to be moved from this house today.”

The entire room was quite. Shigure turned to Hatori and spoke.
“Is there any other options for her?”
Hatori shook his head.
“If she refuses I am to erase her memories and no Sohma is to speak to her ever again. She will be completely cast out of the Sohma clan.”
Shigure nodded.
“Then I suggest that you dear Tohru start packing.”

Tohru looked up from the table and smiled at everyone as she nodded and headed up to her room. Kyo glared at Shigure. Yuki sat quietly and looked over at Kyo.
“YOU’RE JUST GOING TO LET HER GO?! You’re not even going to try and stop her?!”
Kyo was now yelling at poor Shigure.
“What would you have me do Kyo? Disobey Akito and have her memories erased?”

Tohru could hear them arguing over her well being, it brought tears to her eyes as she packed. The thought that they actually cared for her well being meant so much to her it made her beyond happy. As she finished packing she stepped in the doorway of her room with her bag and relived all the memories she had from the first say she arrived and when she first met Kyo. He had come bursting through her ceiling. She looked up at the ceiling. One could still see the marks where Kyo had fixed the roof. Tohru gave a sigh as she left her old room that was what it was now her OLD room. It was no longer her room. Tohru turned off the light as she stood in the doorway her room was dark and with her things gone it no longer looked as if she had lived there at all.
Tohru reached the dinning room and placed her bags in the hallway. Tohru then made dinner and served everyone. After dinner Kyo offered to help Tohru pack her bags into Hatori’s car.

“Tohru, can I tell you something?”
Tohru looked back at Kyo while struggling to put her last piece of luggage into Hatori’s trunk. Her skirt has risen so that Kyo could just barely see the bottom of a pair of black lacey panties. A very shocked Kyo stepped up to Tohru’s backside and leaned over her and whispered into her ear.
“Be careful in that house Tohru. Anything you say or do can be used against you. I don’t want you getting hurt again, like before.”
With that said Kyo disappeared back into the house. Hatori then stepped into the doorway to Shigure’s house. He cleared his throat and started toward Tohru with a line of Sohma’s following him. The last two in the line, Kyo and Yuki both were holding a medium size box. Through Kyo’s was badly wrapped. Yuki handed Tohru his present first. He looked at Hatori and spoke. “Kyo and I only hope that she is allowed to keep her new gifts.”
Hatori nodded and looked over to Tohru and nodded to her. Tohru held the box lightly in her hands as she started to unwrap it. When she opened the small box there was a smaller box inside with a baby rat inside. That carried a likeness to Yuki’s rat form. A large smile came across Tohru’s face.

“Oh Sohma-kun, it’s so cute and looks just like you well your rat-form.” Kyo then stepped forward and thrust the badly wrapped package at Tohru. Tohru un-wrapped the box while Kyo held it for her. Her face brightened if it was possible. She picked up a small kitten from the box that was an orange tabby. She held it tight to her chest.
“Oh Kyo-kun, what a lovely present, I just hope Hatori will still let me keep them.”
Hatori looked at Tohru and nodded once again.
“I see no reason why not.”

With that taken care of Tohru got into Hatori's car after saying goodbye and left for her new home with high hopes for it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment