Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The horror!

What do you mean Inuyasha asked a now nervous Mrs. Higurashi. She saw the look in the hanyou's eyes, and the feral gleam promised things that she didn't even want to conceive. It left her shuddering in fear.

Contains Violence, Language, Rape

Chapter 3 - The horror!

Chapter 3 - The horror!
Chapter 3 - The Horror!

~~Current Time - Modern Day Tokyo~~

Higurashi-nisou was trying to make herself busy in the kitchen. She was worried for her daughter. Kagome should have been home hours ago. She had called Ayumi's mom to see if Kagome was on the way home or if something had happened, but found that Kagome had left about 20 minutes ago. Given the distance that she would have to walk, it would realistically take Kagome about 30 minutes to make it home.

"Kami, please let my daughter make it home safely," she sighed. She had spoken to her father, and son, and both had set out to see if they could meet up with Kagome and at least provide some safety for part of her trip. But they had only just turned exit the house, when a red blur came crashing through the door.

"Where is Kagome? What happened to her?" an anxious hanyou yelled angrily.

"She is fine, Inuyasha. She should be home any time now. She was at a friend's....."

"IIIIIIINNNNNNUUUUUUYYYYYYAAAAASSSSSHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

The air was suddenly rent with a gut wrenching scream that tore through the night, leaving any who heard it gasping in fear and shock. Without a seconds thought, the same red blur that had torn the front door open was gone and Higurashi-nisou was left almost standing still by comparison. She made her own way to the door, fear gripping her heart as she prayed that that scream didn't belong to the one person whom she was sure in her soul, it was.

Higurashi-daitoku and Souta both knew who it was, but just as with Kagome's mother, they were both trying to deny it, even as they too rushed towards the sound in the hopes of getting to Kagome and helping in whatever way they could. They were almost knocked off their feet as a dark red form stormed past them, down the steps and off into the darkness of the concrete jungle called Tokyo.

======================================

Her blood filled the air, and the stink was almost enough to make him vomit. While his bestial side often craved the satisfaction of blood to quench its thirst, the smell of her blood had just the opposite effect. To his youkai, this was his chosen mate, and her blood was not supposed to be spilled. Not by anyone, or anything, for any reason, unless by him, her mate, and even then only under very specific circumstances. He had spent too many years protecting her, providing and caring for her to let anyone else take her from him, and he was not about to let her go for any excuse.

Oh why had he been so stupid? Why had he not just gone to get her like he should have? Why had he been so stubborn and angry? Why did he have to let the fear in his heart control his mouth and his actions? Why could he not just tell her the truth?

Fighting back the fear that threatened to overwhelm him, he raced towards where the smell was the strongest. It led him down a nearby street, ironically within sight of the shrine steps. About halfway down the dark block of obviously abandoned buidlings, there was a dark alley off to the right.

Here the smell was thickest and mixed with the smell of others. Inuyasha's heightened senses could pick out the scents of at least six others, along with Kagome's fear, her blood and the one scent that left him growling like a rabid dog in anger, almost foaming at the mouth.

Lust!

Fighting back his youkai blood, he focused on finding Kagome. It was just a moment longer before he spotted the shadows of six figures bent low over a crumpled body laying on the ground.

Two were busy holding her down, and roughly grabbing at her breasts as they laughed malisciously, while a third was busy ramming himself as deeply into her as he could, groaning in his pleasure at her pain. She was sobbing hysterically, as a fourth was slapping her in the face for making noise and having screamed, a fifth and sixth one standing one either side of her, pulling her legs almost impossibly far apart and up to give their companion easier access to drive full force into her, as they passed their time carving random patterns in the backs of her legs, awaiting their at taking their pleasure with her.

At the sound of a wild and rabid dog coming rapidly towards them, the five males froze for just a heartbeat and then all scrambled and raced in different directions. The sounds of the growling was enough to leave at least two of them losing control of their bodily functions in their own pants, as they rushed to leave the area and make their escape.

Inuyasha wanted to chase them down, but at the moans of pain coming from Kagome, he forced his youkai down, Tetsusaiga helping him to retain his sanity, as he quickly removed his haori, and gently wrapped it around the shivering form of his most precious treasure. As she whimpered in pain from the movement, her breathing seemed pained and ragged. He realized that a couple of her ribs were probably cracked and one arm was broken by the looks of the odd angle that it lay in, she was bleeding from numerous cuts and scratches, as well as the violation of her body, and had several deep cuts that were bleeding profusely where she had been stabbed with a knife. Her face was already very swollen and turning black and blue, where she had been repeated slapped and punched. Thankfully, there were no cuts or marks that would not heal with time and nothing to permanently marr the beauty of her face.

"Inu....yasha?" The word came out broken and barely above a whisper, through the swollen and bleeding lips. "Take me away from here! Take me 'home'," she was barely able to say.

Somewhere in the depths of his mind, he realized that to her, 'home' was a large and Sacred Tree, and a small unassuming village in a far distant time. A place where demons were the norm, and modern day luxuries were unheard of. A time that was far away from the nightmares of this night in this era. He looked into her pain filled eyes, and nodded that he understood. She closed her eyes and as best she could, she tried to curl into a ball to block out the reality of this night.

Inuyasha looked briefly, but carefully around the sight, taking in the scents of the vile things that had done this to his tenchi. To any average ningen, this place would show almost nothing of importance, other than the signs of a struggle, and the blood and other bodily secretions from the activities that this night had seen.

But to the senses of an enraged inu hanyou, the very darkness that shrouded this place held secrets that only one with his abilities could find and read. Here a bit of cloth from on of the vile fiends that had dare to touch what was his. There a couple of stray coins that had fallen from the pockets of the one who had dropped his pants. Here a shoe that one of them had lost as he ran. There a few strands of hair that Kagome, in her efforts to fight off her attackers had pulled from at least two of her assailants.

A bit of wood that one of them had brushed against, leaving behind a few drops of sweat. Sweat that gave off a stronger scent for want of the fear that had gripped the owner at the sound of a wild animal rushing after him. Over there, a bit of building material that had for the briefest of times, been near one of the two who had messed himself, and now was permeated with the scent that had hung in the air long enough to cling to its surface.

Even on Kagome, herself, there were many clues that told their own story about the owners of those scents. Scents that could be used to track them down, one by one, and make them pay for the crime that they had committed this dark and horrid night. A great deal of the lingering clues, Inuyasha found on the torn clothing that Kagome had once worn. In their haste to violate the onna, she had fought tooth and nail, biting and scratching back. Grabbing what clues he could, without regard to what was there, Inuyasha lifted Kagome up as gently as he could, and rushed her back to the shrine.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment