Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Bringing her home!

What do you mean Inuyasha asked a now nervous Mrs. Higurashi. She saw the look in the hanyou's eyes, and the feral gleam promised things that she didn't even want to conceive. It left her shuddering in fear.

Contains Violence, Language, Rape

Chapter 5 - Bringing her home!

Chapter 5 - Bringing her home!
Chapter 5 - Bringing Her Home!


~~The Past - Sengoku Jidai - Inuyasha's Forest~~


The night was filled with stars and the full moon shone brightly on the frame of an old well in a small clearing not far from the great matriarch of this forest, the Goshinbuko. To all intents and purposes it seemed like any other normal night. The air was warm, the normal nightlife was a foot, the old well looked like it had always appeared. But the reality of this night belayed the appearance of what was true.

Four entities stood by the old Bone Eater's Well, as they had for the past couple of hours. They waited seemingly patiently, but they were all scared and worried half sick for a very dear and beloved friend.

One was a male dressed in the dark robes of a houshi, sitting with his back against the old well, with his staff in arms. Another was a female, Youkai Taijiya by trade. Normally she would have been wearing a simple but not unappealing kimono, however, as there had been mention of trouble earlier in the evening and not being one to be unprepared for any possibility, she was currently wearing her battle gear and her Hiraikotsu was poised on her back ready for immediate use if need.

The third figure was a very small, but not insignificant kitsune. He paced back and forth on the lip of the old well, fretting and whining in fear for his surrogate mother's safety. Sitting poised on a corner of the old well, was a currently small cream coloured fire neko youkai. Her tails were twitching smartly back and forth, and were the only signs of her anquish at the thought of a dear and trusted friend being in danger and unable to lend a paw to help.

"I hope that Kagome is alright. Do you think she is hurt really bad, Miroku?" asked a shivering Shippou.

"I truly do not know, Shippou. We can only hope that Inuyasha got to her in time," stated the houshi.

"I swear by all the Kami that my tribe ever worshipped that if anything has happened to my little sister, I will see the vile monsters that hurt her covered in their own blood before they meet their own demise," swore a seething Taijiya as she reached back for the thousandth time to finger the bands on Hiraikotsu.

"Calm yourself Sango-chan. Inuyasha, I am sure, is doing his best. He will see that she returns to us safely," stated the houshi with a soothing voice that didn't fool anyone for an instant. They all knew that he was just as anxious for Kagome's safety as any of them, but Miroku was one who spent most of his life not letting his feelings control his actions. His was the power of diplomacy, reason, and planning.

Moments later a flash of blue light announced the arrival of a traveller through the Bone Eater's Well. Everyone stepped back to give room to whoever was coming through and ready for any possibility just in case. At the sight of the hanyou in question, and the bandaged and bundled figure in his arms, all gasped and started to surge forward with their many questions until halted by the glare of barely contained rage on the face of the inu-hanyou.

"Not now. We need to get to Kaede's first and then we need to talk. Now!" he stated and then dashed off to the old miko's hut.

The others, figuring that time was important, took advantage of the now full sized neko youkai and flew off to meet Inuyasha in the village a short distance away.

======================================

It was only about 30 minutes from the time that Inuyasha had arrived with the badly injured and still unconscious little Miko in his arms at the well, to the time that she was safely sequestered on a comfortable futon in a warm corner of the old miko's hut. Kaede had made a mixture of healing herbs, something for pain and honey, and with Inuyasha's help they had managed to get Kagome to drink the resulting tea.

She was still unconscious and it was easier to get her to swallow the herbal tea, than to try to force her to swallow a pill. The painkillers her mother had provided where set aside for when she awoke.

Now the rest of the group sat in a semi-circle around Inuyasha, who had Kagome resting with her head in his lap, as they talked of what had transpired. Inuyasha explained all that he knew and told them of his plan. A couple of minor bugs needed to be worked out, but with the advantage of a few of the jewel shards in their possession and Kaede-baa-chan's aid in putting them into several binding necklaces, the problem of getting someone other than Inuyasha and Kagome through the old well, was resolved.

As a precaution that was not truly believed to be needed, each of the necklaces were spelled so that when Inuyasha and/or Kagome asked for their return, they holder of the necklace had no choice but to comply. With that completed, Inuyasha proceeded with the next step in his plans.

"Miroku! I need for you and Shippou to visit Kouga. Explain to him what happened to Kagome and ask him to meet up with us in the clearing by the old well by sunrise. If he asks why, just offer him the chance to payback those who hurt Kagome." stated Inuyasha.

"Where will you be, Inuyasha?" asked Sango.

"I am going to visit my brother," he stated firmly.

"You are WHAT?" they others all asked at the same time.

"Are you crazy Inuyasha? Are you sure that your brain is not broken?" asked Shippou.

With a growl of warning, Inuyasha replied, "Iie. I know what I am doing and for this to work out properly, I....need...Sesshomaru's help. Besides, he owes a life debt twice over to Kagome at the very least. Not only because she returned his arm, but also for when she saved his life and helped to rescue Rin."

"Just be careful Inuyasha," stated Miroku. "We all know that you and your brother do not exactly care for each other."

"Hmmph! I will. Don't worry. Once he finds out that someone did this to Kagome, he will have no problem helping out. We all need to meet back by the old well by tomorrow at sunrise. So I am leaving now," stated the determined hanyou.

"As shall I," stated Miroku. "I will take Kirara to speed things along. Come on Shippou."

The three left the hut, and Sango turned to Inuyasha.

"Stay here with Kagome, Sango. But do not worry. I have need of you in these plans as well, so you will get your chance at these bastards as well. They have hurt their last victim and hurting Kagome is the last time they hurt anyone. I will make sure they 'live' with complete awareness of their retribution for the rest of their lives."

He stayed just long enough to see the Youkai Taijiya nod her head in understanding and then dashed out the door and speeding as fast as he could go towards the west.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment