Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - scooping out the matter at hand!

What do you mean Inuyasha asked a now nervous Mrs. Higurashi. She saw the look in the hanyou's eyes, and the feral gleam promised things that she didn't even want to conceive. It left her shuddering in fear.

Contains Violence, Language, Rape

Chapter 12 - scooping out the matter at hand!

Chapter 12 - scooping out the matter at hand!
Chapter 12 - Scoping Out the Matter at Hand!


Moment's later, Miroku entered the kitchen looking for Inuyasha. He saw him holding Shippou, and while his actions surprised the hentai houshi, he chose not to say anything to embarass either the young kit or the hanyou. Normally, this time of teasing was something that the loose handed houshi found great pleasure in, but the current situation was anything but normal and for once, he was keeping his wandering hands under a remarkable amount of control.

"Inuyasha, Nisou-sama...that strange box with the people in it, seems to be saying something about these things that attacked Kagome-sama," he said.

Everyone immediately dropped whatever they were doing and headed back into the livingroom. In the short time that Inuyasha and Shippou had been in the kitchen, Ginta, Hakkaku, Miroku and Sango had finished changing their normal apparel for the clothing that had been provided by Mrs. Higurashi.

With their more exotic hairstyles, Mrs. Higurashi thought that both Ginta and Hakkaku looked more like the 'punks' or 'goths' so popular in this era among the youth of the day. Miroku made for a very nice and most striking looking young man that could readily pass anywhere in Modern Day Tokyou without question, many joshi easily drooling over his fine looks.

But to Mrs. Higurashi, it was clear that this itchy handed houshi had eyes for only one onna, and the young lady in question presented a most lovely sight. The jeans she sported hugged her hips most alluringly, the tight fitting, dark, long sleeve top accented her rugged, handsome features just as well. She left her hair down in the normal low ponytail that she was most accustom to, and the overall look was one that complimented the dark look already being worn by the boys. Miroku was practically drooling at the sight she presented, and Mrs. Higurashi just calmly walked by the houshi, and gently closed his mouth with a giggle. Everyone else broke up with laughter, of course minus one very stoic and slightly disapproving Youkai Lord, and Miroku had the good graces to blush at being caught.

She had chosen to maintain her wristlets. At her questioning look, Sango showed Mrs. Higurashi the hidden blades that she always kept with her under them as a means of protection. Knowing that her background as a Taijiya was the life of a warrioress, Mrs. Higurashi chose not to try to change her mind. It was probably better that the young woman did wear them with what they were planning away.

Turning back to the news that was on the TV, Mrs. Higurashi saw the images being shown, gasped and turned the volume up just a bit for everyone to hear. It was obvious that there was another victim of the 'Nightwalkers' found.

"...young onna of about 13, was found two nights ago in the area of the city known to be the regular haunt of the infamous 'Nightwalkers'. Please note that the images we have are very gory, and may not be suitable for all ages."

"The victim, identified as Toshifumi, Akiha, was reported missing about a week ago. Unfortunately, the police didn't have enough clues to track her whereabouts, and it was only by the graces of a local good sumaritan that she was found lying in an alley less than half a block from the well known and honourable Higurashi Shrine. The seventh grade student was apparently walking home just after sunset in the area near the Higurashi Shrine, known to most as the 'Nightwalkers' Graveyard', so called because more than half of their victims are usually found horribly torture, mutilated, and their bodies among the old and abandoned ruins of that part of the city."

"While the young teen is alive, she is currently in the hospital in critical condition suffering from broken ribs, a broken arm, both legs broken, as well as, numerous cuts carved all over her body. Medical personnel have also, indicated that she was violated numerous times from at least six separate individuals, possibly more. It is considered by many to be a miracle that the young girl was found alive, although it is unknown as to what her mental state maybe at this time, as the girl has yet to regain consciousness since her ordeal."

"For the past couple of years, parents throughout the city have been petitioning the city authorities to do something about this area of the city. Most of the buildings have been long abandoned and run down. As these photos show, very few of the lights that should be working along this three by five block area, are broken or just not working. City authorities were unavailable to comment on the lack of effort to clean up this area."

"Many in the community have sighted a failure on the part of our public officials to address their concerns, and that the area is not only a disgrace, but also affects the tourism that the ancient and venerable Higurashi Shrine relies on to maintain its complex and keep its doors open to the general public."

"The police are investigating this matter, as they are also doing to all of the other victims of this infamous and terrifying gang. Unfortunately, a lack of sufficient evidence to help the police track, capture, and convict these miscreants is the one major barrier to the police being able to get this vile and horrible gang off of our city streets. If anyone has any evidence, or witnessed anything that might be related to this terrible crimes, you are urged to contact your local police department. Due to the nature of these crimes and the villains that seem to find their pleasure in such disgraceful acts, the police ensure that all information given to them will remain completely anonymous."

"On to other news....."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment