Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Tasks assigned with one change!

What do you mean Inuyasha asked a now nervous Mrs. Higurashi. She saw the look in the hanyou's eyes, and the feral gleam promised things that she didn't even want to conceive. It left her shuddering in fear.

Contains Violence, Language, Rape

Chapter 17 - Tasks assigned with one change!

Chapter 17 - Tasks assigned with one change!
"Well, from the looks of things, someone is still hanging out in that building. I would put my bet on it being one, if not all of this 'Nightwalkers' group," said Kouga. "The loose attempt to camouflage the building might fool a typical ningen, but with our youkai senses, we should be able to find these guys easily."

"True, and I have a feeling that Ayumi is being held in that particular house," said Miroku. Something about that particular image that Souta brought back today, just doesn't feel right. I wonder if they might have others with them that they have kidnapped."

"I know a couple of officers in the police department, one of them is my brother, and another is a close friend. They know of Ayumi, and are even now out there trying to figure out where these guys are and have taken her," spoke Hidenori.

"One of the current problems that we face right now, is that there are police hovering out there everywhere. It means that we have to be more careful about our activities. Remember, our goals are to find Kagome's friend, and capture these 'Nightwalkers'," said Inuyasha. "Once we have caught them, they are each to be given a few drops of the potion that Atsuko-san made from Kaede's herbs, and Kagome's memories."

"What I can do is call my brother, and between him and my friend they can divert the police out of there a bit for you. In the mean time," said Hidenori, "they can get an ambulance in the area on standby so that if...when you find Ayumi and any other victims, they will be ready to help them."

"That would be a good thing. Okay, as I feel that this particular house is probably the most likely place to find their leader," said Inuyasha, only to be interrupted by Sesshomaru....

"I make one change in those plans, little brother," spoke up Sesshomaru in a tone that left no room for argument. "The leader is MINE! No one touches him, but ME!"

"Hai, brother," responded Inuyasha. "Then you take this house. Kouga, you and one of your ookami, take the old youths' center. Ginta, you have the old market building. Take one of the ookami as well. Hakkaku, same for you, but take the old night club place."

"Souta, is this some kind of small park or something here?" said Inuyasha pointing to one of the images, and a place on the map that seemed devoid of buildings.

"Iie, Inuyasha-nii-san. There used to be a couple of buildings there until a couple of years ago," said Souta. "But from what Ojii-san taught me, they collapsed sometime ago. They look more like piles of rubble now. Low enough to almost be vacant lots. But difficult to walk through because of the mess from the buildings."

"Arigato runt," came the reply. "Let's use this area as a central meeting place. We can flush these guys out, and herd them into this area. Once there, we give them the potion and can let them go. In the meantime, Miroku...you, Sango, and Shippo can go into these places and see if you can find any of their victims.

Regardless of whether they are living or...kami forbid, dead, bring them out. Bring them to this area, as well. Once there, we can fade into the night, and let these police do pretty much the rest."

"Inuyasha-sama, I will call my brother, and arrange for him to have an ambulance by that clearing, and let him know that only him, and my friend are to come," said Hidenori. "He can be trusted to keep quiet on anything, as long as there is no unnecessary blood shed."

"Good," said the hanyou. "That will be acceptable."

"The leader of these 'Nightwalkers', comes with us," was the bone chilling response from Sesshomaru. "He is mine, and I have....plans....plans to make him 'live'."

At the cold, and spine chilling sound of that voice, everyone was silent and just looked at the icy determination that pour from the eyes of the Taiyoukai. As one, they all nodded their understanding and all prepared to set out on their 'hunt'.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment