Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Heated Dreams and Snaps for Ayame

If u love Ouran High school host club and Fruits Basket Then you will love this story its like ouran host club in certain ways.

Chapter 27 - Heated Dreams and Snaps for Ayame

Chapter 27 - Heated Dreams and Snaps for Ayame
After Kyo walked Tohru back to her room, he went off to sleep as well. He didn't know she had such a power over him like that, making him yearn for her and yet keep her away all the same. He didn't want to push her for anything she wasn't ready for.

But Lord, how much he wanted her.

Kyo slipped into bed, feeling his weary muscles relax at touch of the soft mattress below him. What it would be like to hold her in his arms, safe by his side... sleeping so peacefully.

Arg, he couldn't sleep like this! Kyo flipped over, pushing the sheets down to his stomach. He was feeling hot now, that his blood was pumping faster. She just drove him crazy sometimes, like the effect cat nip had on an innocent kitten. He closed his eyes trying to push these emotions away and catch some sleep.

"Tohru..." he muttered.

Suddenly there was a knock at his door, making Kyo's eyes snap open. He turned to his digital clock reading 4 AM. Who would be knocking at his door at this ungodly hour? Before he got get up to answer the door, it opened.

As it creaked open, the girl entertaining his current thoughts appeared, poking her head in.

"Kyo-kun..." she whispered.

"Tohru?" Kyo asked sitting up. Tohru's eyes fell on his shadowed figure and she smiled while entering the room quietly and carefully shutting the door behind her. "What's the matter?" Kyo asked. Why was she up still? Was there something else she wanted to talk about?

Tohru leaned her back to the door, glancing up at him with her hands behind her back. "I... can't sleep." Suddenly Kyo's ears perked hearing the faint but ever present 'click' of the door lock.

"Oh..." Kyo answered rather lamely. Tohru pushed herself off the door and slowly walked to Kyo's bed side. Kyo took note that she was taking off his jacket as she walked toward his bed, letting the material slither down to the floor.

"It's a little warm in your room, Kyo-kun." She muttered while running a hand through her silky hair.

"Yeah, I was just thinking that!"

She giggled and fell to her knees at his side. "And I was just thinking about you."

Suddenly Kyo's mouth went dry, feeling Tohru's hand rest on his thigh. He pulled away, still staring at the girl. She cocked her head to the side still smiling. What was wrong with her? People do scary things when they had lack of sleep!

"Kyo-kun..." she beckoned, her voice dropping slightly. She sat up and began crawling onto Kyo's rather large bed. "I'm so hot..."

"Ah...!" Kyo for one was tongue tied as Tohru continued to advance toward him and into his lap, crawling on all four as he watched the girl's intense gaze. He couldn't look away from her.

Suddenly Tohru pounced on Kyo, her smile turning rather playful as she straddled him between her legs. Kyo fell back on his bed as Tohru stared down at him. She beginning to kiss his neck hungrily while moaning at the touch of Kyo's hands rubbing her back.

'Wait, when did my hands...?'

"Make love to me, Kyo." Tohru commanded, her voice rather pleading as her breath tickled his neck. She didn't call him 'Kyo-kun'? "Please, make me yours. I can't sleep without you." He put his hand out and she grabbed his as well, their hands entangled with each other's as Tohru kissed Kyo's hand.

"Tohru?" Kyo asked, absolutely stunned. Did she really want this?

Tohru gave a yowl, startling Kyo out of his wits. "I'm so hot, Kyo! Make love to me, you sexy beast!"

"WAHH!!!"

Kyo's head came in contact with the floor as the man fell off his bed, sheets and all. The alarm went off and Kyo just laid in a heap on the floor, sweat glistening on his copper tone skin. He rapidly got to his knees and slammed a hand on his alarm before staring at the bed. What was all that about? Was it a dream? But it felt way too real!

Looking up at the sunlight flitering through the blinds he scratched his head and untangled himself from the sheets. What a strange night that was! He put a hand to his neck, feeling Tohru's kisses on his sensitive spot. It couldn't have been real, she would never do something like that. His imagination was running with him.

"I need a cold shower..." he muttered walking to his bathroom. He froze in his step, staring at his desser, wide eyed.

There sitting nicely folded was his jacket.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tohru waited by the door with Uo and Hana that morning, reminiscing on that morning's events as Uo and Hana said good bye to the Sohmas. The previous night, when Kyo had returned to her room, she found Uo and Hana fast asleep. She decided not to wake them and merely crawled back into bed without a sound. They all woke up reasonably late except for Tohru of course. They didn't understand how she could run on about four hours of sleep.

Tohru just went about doing her morning routines of folding laundry and staring breakfast while the house was still quite. This morning it was Kyo's laundry to fold. She went to his room to put his things on his dresser when she saw him sleeping rather restlessly. She put his things down and sat beside him, watching him twitch and moan. She placed her hand on his neck, rubbing it softly up and down while hushing him. Slowly he calmed down and Tohru smiled. He looked calm now. She wondered what he was dreaming about, it must be an intense dream.

'Maybe he's dreaming about fighting with Yuki!' She thought. 'Or he's having some kind of adventure!' She sat still, watching his eyebrows knit together for a second before his hand came out and began to weave his fingers with hers. She stared at their clasped hands and smiled before squeezing his hand as well. She suddenly remembered Hana and Uo. She could sit at his side, watching him sleep but duty called. Blushing, she slowly raised his hand to her lips and lightly kissed it before taking her hand back and walking out of Kyo's room. She closed the door, staring at the indentations on the wood thinking how much she's grown to love Kyo. 'If only I could tell him...' She backed away from the door, still looking at as she made her way back to the kitchen to see if her friends were awake.

When Hana and Uo went downstairs, they found Tohru and the other Sohmas eating breakfast. After breakfast, Uo and Hana packed their things and headed off home.

"Tohru? Tohru, we're leaving now." Uo said calling Tohru out of her thoughts.

"Eh?"

Hana smiled. "Thinking about someone?" Tohru blushed and swatted playfully at Hana's arm. "Ah, I thought so."

"Are you sure you can't stay another day?" Tohru asked.

Uo laughed. "No, no. Kureno is expecting us back. I promised him only one night."

Tohru nodded. "I just missed having your company and all."

Hana fixed Tohru's hair ribbon slightly. "I have done a full check on this house and I must say it is a good environment for you, Tohru-kun." She looked to the Sohmas watching them from the seating area as some looked away rather quickly. Hana had to crack a smile at that. Maybe their game of truth or dare did get a bit out of hand last night.

Tohru opened the door and helped her friends with their bags. "Have a safe trip okay? Oh and visit again!"

"Promise to write sometime." Uo gave Tohru a tight hug.

"And you do the same! Tell me when you and Ku-chan think of a name for the baby, alright?"

"Sure thing." Uo peaked into the house to wave at the Sohmas. "Thanks for everything guys!"

They all said their good byes as Tohru's friends left. Before getting into the cab, Uo grabbed Tohru's head, bringing it to hers gently. "And don't let go of Kyo. He's a keeper." Tohru blushed but only nodded. Uo patted her head and climbed in after Hana. Tohru stayed at the door step waving good bye until her friends disappeared from the gates, a smile never leaving the young woman's face. 'TIll next time, be safe.'

As soon as Tohru closed the door, all the Sohma men released a sigh of relief.

"Who would have thought Tohru-kun had such interesting friends." Shigure muttered.

"I saw one of them run across the lawn barking like a dog last night." Momiji added.

Ayame covered his face with a hand. "One of them sounded like they were making love in the bathroom."

"Who didn't hear that?" Shigure moaned, recalling Ayame burst into his room looking deathly white like he'd never seen before. "'Tori-san's such a go-getter."

Hatori glared. "I told you, that wasn't me."

Shigure waved a hand at the other man. "Hai, hai."

"Fine, don't believe me, but Ayame had no right to burst in my room and yell at me."

"You were defiling a young woman! Making her cry out with your passionate love making! Little scoundrel you are!"

"I said I didn't do anything. Drop it!"

"Shh! Tohru might hear!" Momiji hushed everyone.

The seating area fell silent.

Haru leaned toward Hatori. "So... bionic seahorse, hua?"

Hatori quietly stood up and walked to the window, brooding.

"I saw Honda-san sitting in nothing but her underwear for two whole minutes." Yuki quietly confessed. Everyone's eyes, especially Kyo's, darted in Yuki's direction. He glared back at the fellow host members. "What? She was in plain sight! I was just going back to my room from the bathroom!"

Kyo raised a fist at Yuki. "You should have closed your eyes, pervert!"

"Oh and that's smart. So I'd run into a wall and break something like you did yesterday."

"You said two minutes! It doesn't take that long to walk back to your room!"

"I was too shocked to do anything, stupid cat."

"Don't call me stupid!"

"Um," everyone turned to the new voice which was Tohru's, "I hope my friends staying wasn't too much trouble."

Everyone's face darkened while Shigure waved a hand at her, "D-don't worry about it. Aya was fine with it and whatever the king says goes, eh hehe."

Tohru glanced at everyones rather depressed faces. "And if there was anything... strange last night, please let me take the blame for it. We were playing truth or dare." Her eyes fell on Haru. "I'm sorry, Hatsuharu-san about... ah, running into you like that."

Everyone looked at Haru but he only shrugged and told her it was okay. "Besides," Haru said, her eyes now turning on Yuki who ducked his head, "I'm sure something more embarassing happened to you last night." Tohru's cheeks flushed at a certain memory of her sitting on her heels for two minutes stripped down to her under garments singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'. God how she hoped everyone was asleep by that time of night.

"Yeah," Kyo said, "And what about certain people's little freaky games at night, hua?"

Hatori sighed. "Were Ayame and Shigure at it again?"

Kyo blinked. "N-no, I'm talking about someone else." Kyo was grossed out by what Hatori implied anyway.

Yuki stared at Kyo with wide eyes. "Why are you looking at me while saying that?"

"I don't know, why don't you tell us about your gay lover?"

Yuki instantly turned on Haru. "Haru!"

The other boy was just looking the other way as if he didn't hear the comment. "What? I know you were my first love and all, but you have to let that go. You know we can't be together anymore..."

"We never WERE together! You've been doing this since we were kids! Stop freaking people out and telling them we're... ya know... because we're not!"

"Not what? Gay? It's okay to say the word. Only people that are hiding the fact they are gay are afraid to say 'gay'."

"I'm NOT GAY!"

"No one said you were, dear Yuki. Don't be defensive. I believe you."

"Haruuuuu."

Haru began waving a finger in the air while singing, "If you were gay, that'd be okay. 'Cause I mean hey, I'd love you anyway..."

Tohru waved her hands up. "Ah, where would that leave Rin-san?"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a long explanation of last night's events, the air was cleared... sort of. Besides the fact that Kyo was very suspicious of Haru and Yuki wanted to break Haru's neck, everything was fine.

"I hope you're not mad at me," Tohru panicked. "I promise next time we'll be more careful!"

The Sohmas all silently gave each other looks before smiling at Tohru. She didn't invite friends that often and it was only a game. Her friends didn't have sick twisted thoughts of what was 'fun'.

"It's okay, Honda-san. If those friends of yours are important to you, they are important to us too." Yuki assured her.

She was relieved when the tension fell apart instantly after she told them her friends were just playing a game. She clapped her hands saying, "Maybe next time we play, you'd like to join us--"

"NO!"

"YES!"

Everyone turned to the only man who said yes.

Shigure shrugged with an impish smile. "It might be fun and entertaining at the same time. Three girls and all of us?" Shigure stroked his chin. "Image the turn of the game play."

"You sick bastard!"

Shigure instantly got beaten to a pulp as everyone looked away indifferent.

"It hurts... 'Tori-san, call the doctor."

"I am a doctor and no I'm not going to help." Shigure moaned in pain as Hatori ignored his pleas. "If I help you this time you won't learn anything."

"Cruel I say! Cruel!"

"No, it's payback for the bionic sea horse."

Tohru stared at Hatori. "What?"

"It's nothing, Honda-san."

"Eh?" Tohru's eyebrows knitted together. "But I thought Hatori-san was the zodiac dragon..."

Shigure burst out laughing, fully recovered from his first attack as Hatori covered his face. For some reason, Tohru wasn't too sure she wanted to know what was so funny about Hatori being a 'dragon'.

"Don't you dare say a word, Shigure, or I'll never cook a thing for you again." Hatori muttered.

"Understood."

Tohru smiled nervously. "Um, by the way, where did Ayame-san go? I haven't seen much of him lately. Is he okay?"

Hatori looked up at the change of topic. "Actually after the customers left, he disappeared. The only time I saw him was when he came in to yell at me for no reason last night."

Momiji looked around. "But he was here just a moment ago."

Kyo and Yuki chuckled darkly. Kyo crossed his arms muttering, "Good. 'Bout time he vanished."

Tohru's face looked of absolute horror. "We should find him! Right away! What will the Zodiac Host Club do without the king? He's one of the most important parts of it!"

As if on cue, the house began shaking causing Tohru to go into panic mode.

"Earthquake! Brace yourselves!"

The doors burst open as Ayame zoomed into the room, his eyes never blinking. "Did I hear something about the king?"

Tohru's eyes remained wide. "T-that you are one of the most important parts of the Host Club?"

"Oh dear Lord, here we go again..."

"Did you hear, Yuki? I am the most important part of this club! Me! The KING! Ahaha!"

"No, actually Honda-san said you are one of the most important parts but I cannot see how she arrived at that conclusion seeing how you do nothing but get in the way normally." Yuki responded while Ayame kept laughing. "By the way, where did you dispear to?" This got the snake to stop laughing.

"Well! While everyone was keeping Tohru's friends company, I, the MOST--"

"You are not." Yuki interupted.

"--IMPORTANT member of the club was creating our next project to please the beautiful girls of this city!" Ayame leaned forward to thrust a script in Yuki's face, all the Sohmas gathering around Yuki to stare at the white paper. "Tada!"

"A play?" Momiji asked. "Oh, I'm so excited, Aya-chan!"

Ayame put his left pointer finger under his chin with his thumb grazing the corner of his lip. "Yes, with my genious mind I have created a wonderful play that we can broadcast to our customers. A refeshing experience and a wonderful way to see those beautiful smiles of women! Not to mention I spent the whole night creating this fantastic play. Ah yes, I have done it again with my ingenious mind!" Ayame snapped his fingers while closing his eyes with a happy grin. "Snaps for Ayame!"

"Don't," Yuki groaned, "Talk about yourself in third person." The members looked over the script one at a time.

Ritsu blushed. "I don't know if we can pull this off."

"I never really acted before either." Momiji confessed.

"Sounds stupid." Kyo cut in.

Hatori flipped through the script. "Actually, Ayame, this is not half bad."

Ayame looked like a little boy that just recieved a toy car for his birthday. Actually, the Sohmas being ultimately rich, Ayame probably recieved a real car instead of a play one. "You really think so, Ha-san? You know that your opinion counts ten times everyone else's opinion---"

"WHAT?" Everyone screeched.

"--So we're doing it!" Ayame pumped a fist into the air. "This will be our shining moment, Host Club, we're going to do a play!"

"All because Hatori said it was 'not half bad'?" Kyo stood up at that. "Screw this, count me out of this circus act."

Ayame stopped Kyo with his open palm. "You cannot leave, I have set up roles for at least six actors!"

"So? There's seven of you, I don't have to do this at all."

"Oh, Ayame-san your play looks marvolous!" Tohru quipped excitedly. Kyo watched her bring her clentched hands to her face. "I cannot wait to see it!"

"See it? Dear girl, you are going to be in it!" Ayame laughed.

"E-eh?"

Kyo put his foot down to that. "Oh hell no, don't you dare manipulate her."

As if on cue, Yuki also protested to that idea. "Yes, leave Honda-san alone."

Ayame grabbed Tohru, pushing her close to his side. "But she wants to, isn't that right, Tohru?"

She looked between the two opposing sides when she caught Kyo's careful glance.

"Go ahead and tell him what you want. Tell him what you want to do." He said knowing Tohru wouldn't want to participate in such a mediocre play concocted in one night sitting.

Tohru got a determined face remembering to tell people what she wanted. Kyo relaxed seeing Tohru pull away from Ayame. The king watched with apprehensive eyes as Tohru turned to face him silently.

"Ive made my decision." Her eyes suddenly sparkled with the moon and the stars. "I really want to be in your play!"

Everyone fell anime style.

"That's the spirit! Now chop chop, we've got a production to get started on!"

Yuki crossed his arms smiling lightly. He'd have to give in and be part of the play now if Tohru was going to be in it. "Well if Honda-san will be in it..."

"So will I." Kyo finished. He had to be in the play to make sure Ayame wouldn't use her easily persuaded mind to do his biddings.

"Who's playing what parts," Shigure asked slightly afraid of what his dear friend would say next. Ayame pulled out a hat and everyone groaned.

"What is it with you and picking things out of hats?" Hatori asked.

"He's been doing this since we were kids." Yuki said. "If you ask me it's a stupid way of making decisions."

Ayame scoffed. "Hey, I made all my student council choices by this method!"

"And that's why our senior end of the year trip was to a staple factory." Hatori reminded him.

Ayame shook the hat. "Well this is different!" He put the hat infront of Tohru first. "Go on and show them my hat method works, Tohru!"

"Okay!"

"Don't agree so willingly!" Yuki and Kyo shouted at her as she put her hand into the hat.

She let her hand mingle in the hat a while before taking out a strip of paper. One by one everyone pulled out a strip when there was finally one left.

Ayame pulled it out of the hat. "Since you all are so unconvinced with my hat method, I'll take the leftover." He waved the paper in the air. "Okay, open it!"

Everyone simultaneously opened his or her paper rather dramatically, staring into the papers.

Kyo sighed. "You don't have to be so dramatic. Everyone will find out who's playing who in the end you know." He watched some faces turned relieved while others looked around for a hole they could crawl into and die. He quirked his eyebrows seeing everyone's reaction. What was the big deal? He opened his own paper. 'It's just a stupid play...'

His eyes widened as his eyes shot up at the only female in the house, she staring right back at him with wide blue eyes. "Holy hell."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment