Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter two

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 2 - chapter two

Chapter 2 - chapter two
She had fallen asleep within the few minutes he had left and stayed asleep. The only thing that woke her once in awhile was her coughing.
After an hour or so, he slowly pushed open the door to check in on her, a glass of water in hand. He'd taken his time intentionally, knowing that she'd have time to rest and sleep if he didn't hurry back. Seeing that she was asleep, he very slowly made his way in and kneeled by her bed.

She smiled in her sleep as she rested a few strands hanging down infront of her face before she rolled over coughing lightly her body shaking lightly.

Slowly he lifted his left hand and placed it on her shoulder, giving it a slight shake. "Tohru, I've got your water and soup... wake up."

Her eyes opened slowly as she looked back to him her eyes half open as she gave him a soft smile. "You came back...

"You didn't think I was going to go away and not come back, did you," he whispered the question as he slowly lifted the glass of chilled water to her with a smile.

She sat up slowly taking the glass of water taking a few sips before setting it down. "Thank you Kyou-kun..." She spoke to him kindly. "Will you eat lunch with me..?"

"Sure... just let me run down and get something for me to eat and I will join you for lunch if it will make you feel better."

"You taking care of me is making me feel much better." She smiled to him kindly as she placed the soup on a stand waiting for him to return before she ate anything.

Quickly he lept up and ran down the stairs, returning a couple of minutes later with a sandwich and a glass of green tea. "It's only fair... you're always taking care of us, it's time that we returned the favor. Even Shigure is doing something."

"...What could he be doing working on his novel?" She giggled softly before turning and coughing lightly. She looked down to her soup take a few bites. "This is really good is this clam chowder?"

His head nods slowly to her question about the soup before he chuckles lightly and smiles. "He's actually cleaning the dishes in the kitchen... surprised me when I walked down there just now."

She looked down slowly using her spoon to stir it her food slowly. "I promise to get better so you guys don't have to do those things."

"That's what we want most is for you to get better, that's why we're doing them, because you'll never get well if you keep being stubborn and trying to do everything yourself."

She looked to him smiling a bit. "But your stubborn Kyou-kun you barely let me do anything with you, but your getting better." She took a few more bites of the chowder.

"Your damn right I'm stubborn, that's why you're not getting out of this bed with a good reason until you're looking better." He said with a smile and continued to eat on his sandwich.

She blushed lightly as she looked down playing with her her food. "...Can I at least get out of bed to use the restroom...?"

"That's a good enough reason... but it's one of the few good reasons." Smiling a bit, he sipped some of the tea and looked at the door. "Do you need to?"

She shook her head lightly. "No, I just wanted to make sure I could." She took a few more bites before laying back slowly.

Taking the bowl, he places it on the table beside her water glass and chuckles. "Alright, I was just making sure... you should rest now."

"You should rest to Kyou-kun if you been doing all my chores around the house." She smiled to him kindly.

"I haven't been doing them alone, Shigure and Yuki have been helping out, so I'll be fine. Please, just rest while we take care of the house." Slowly he stood, gathering the bowls and glasses.

"...You mean Yuki-kun has been here aswell he didn't go to school." Looks to him sadly. "You guys didn't have to do this I could have gotten to my chores later"
Kouri: "No... we decided to stay and take care of things because you don't have to do them all the time alone..."

"...I know, but you guy sallow me to stay here for free I think that;s a equal trade." She tilted her head down her hair falling past her shoulders.

"Maybe so, but we still know what it's like to be sick and we can't just let you go and exhaust yourself when you should be resting. We can take care of things from time to time."

She nodded lightly looking back up to him. "Will you stay with me till I fall asleep Kyou-kun?"

"Sure..." he whispered, slowly sitting back down and looking up at her with a smile.

She smiled in return as she pulled her covers up rolling on herside looking up to him. "...If I feel better by the end of the day can we go sit on the roof and watch the sun go down."

"Sure... if you feel better by the end of the day, I'll take you up there to see the sun set." Quietly he sat there, watching her as she smiled. It wasn't often he found himself in this kind of situation, normally he was a loner... but something was different about her.

Her eyes closed slowly as she pilled the covers to her chin. "...Tommorrow I'll make leeks and friend rice for dinner..."

"Leek..." he whispered and made a disgusted face, before quickly forcing a smile and nodding. "S-sounds delicious no-now... rest."

She giggled lightly before she rolled over her back facing him as she began to rest peacfully her bangs covering her closed eyes.

Watching her roll over and get ready to rest, he slowly stands up and quietly gathers the dishes that were on her table. "Rest well..." he whispered, moving slowly towards the door.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kairiluvsora101 on July 16, 2007, 12:48:00 AM

kairiluvsora101 on
kairiluvsora101It's getting better i like it! My fave part was about the leeks! XD

RandomGuy on May 29, 2007, 10:36:44 AM

RandomGuy on
RandomGuyi don't know why but the chapters r so simple yet i love how u wrote them. If half the ppl on this site wrote like u did i'd actually be more active. o yea and the part about not letting her pee was funny =P

tohruxkyoxyukilover on May 29, 2007, 11:35:02 AM

tohruxkyoxyukilover on
tohruxkyoxyukiloverthankies i'm glad at least one boy reads my storeies if u have any requests for fanfiction i will be more than glad to write some for u!