Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - chapter three

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 3 - chapter three

Chapter 3 - chapter three
She sat silently beside her window watching the birds peck at the bird seed Shugura usally throws out to them in the evening her window was open part way to let a breeze through the scent of flowers eluminating the room.
Slowly her door would begin to creep open, a familiar orange slowly peeking through the small opening. "Oh, you're up," came the voice of Kyo as he pushed the door open further and made his way into the room, closing it behind him.

"I like watching the birds... Your not mad are you I didn't leave the room or do anything stupid..." She looked to him slowly her cheeks already returning to their rosey color.

"No... you did as you were asked and remained where you could rest," he spoke once more, walking over to her bed and taking a seat on it beside her. "You're looking better, how are you feeling? Still up for that sunset on the roof?"

"I am feeling much better. Thank you for being so kind to me Kyou-kun." She smiled at him kindly. "Yes I've been thinking about it ever since I woke up."

"You're a guest here..." he whispers as he smiles and looks out the window, "so of course we should treat you as one. Now... it's getting close to time for the sun to set, so let's go."

She nodded lightly grabing the blanket folded at the end of her bed. "So we can stay warm its almost fall I've been noticing the trees losing their elmerld hue gaining a golden hue."

"Indeed, which means that you'll have to stay warm or you'll only get sick again." Smiling, he takes the blanket under his arm and looks at her, "Ready?"

She nodded lightly. "Lead the way Kyou-kun." She spoke kindly to him. "I'll thank the others later on tonight."

Standing slowly from the bed, he walks to the door and pulls it open, walking out into the hallway, looking back to make sure she was close behind.

She had slipped her slippers on as she followed close behind him smiling carefree as usual.

Slowly he walks down the stairs, occasionally looking back to make sure she was still close behind. Her having been sick made him think to look for her incase she fell or something.

She watched him giggleing a little at how he was watching her like a small child close to a river.

Soon enough they were out the front door and headed to the side of the house where there was a ladder she could climb to the roof.

She waited for him to go first to make sure someone was at the top to help her up.

Smiling back at her, he climbs the ladder, the blanket still tucked under his left arm. Once at the top, he turns around and reaches down with one hand, ready to pull her up when she got close to the top.

She climbed up slowly and cautiously not wanting himto worry and jump to save her as she neared the top she grabed hold of his hand blushing lightly. (finally they touched XD

Smiling a bit, he pulled on her hand to help her climb the last few steps and to the roof. "There.. now we're all set for the sun to sink into the night.. then it's back to bed with you."

She nodded lightly. "I can't make dinner for you guys?" She looked kind of sad she enjoyed cooking their meals it was about the only time Yuki and Kyou wouldn't kill each other, most of the time.

"You sure you feel up to it.." he questioned, his eyes looking towards her as he began to unfold the blanket, moving to the place where he always sat.

She nodded lightly as she sat beside him. "I won't make anything to big just a small meal to satisfy you all, after all you guys helped me today."

Slowly he nods and wraps the blanket around her, glancing up at the sky. "Alright... but I'll help, so that you don't have to do too much. Plus it'll keep that damn rat out of my hair."

She giggled lightly looking to the sky. "When you two fight... It makes me feel part of a family at times..."

"To us... you are part of the family. Before you lived here, every day was the same, boring, thing. Shigure would be a pain in the @$$... Yuki would be an even bigger pain in the @$$... I'd fight him, get my @$$ kicked outside, and... well, you get the picture."

She nodded lightly. "I am glad that I could brighten your day Kyou-kun, as well as the others."

"Things are a lot different with you around... makes each day seem more worth while. Though Yuki is still a pain in the @$$."

She looked back to him smiling kindly. "Being here, I can be myself..." She laid back slowly on the blanket resting.

"Yes, yes you can," he whispered as he continued to watch the slowly fading sun from his sitting position on the roof beside her.

She countinued to watch the sun set. "...I won't let Akito lock you or Yuki away..." She closed her eyes halfway.

"You'd be best off not even thinking about Akito... I try my hardest not to. You need not worry about me being locked away... as it is... I'm not wanted anyway."

"That's not true your a good person just look at today you helped me get better... Your a good friend to me just like the others..."

"To you maybe... but I'm not accepted... it's the fate of the cat to be alone," he whispered, slowly closing his eyes as his arms folded around his knees, drawing them to his chest.

"I'll stay by yourside Kyou-kun if you let me... No one cares for Oni-girl..." She looked to him sadly as she moved to her hands and knees so she wouldn't lose balance. "I will stay beside you Kyou-kun... If you let me..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kairiluvsora101 on July 16, 2007, 12:59:39 AM

kairiluvsora101 on
kairiluvsora101Omg!!!! This is getting realy good!!!!
Great job!!!