Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - chapter eleven

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 11 - chapter eleven

Chapter 11 - chapter eleven
"Answer me damn it Shigure!"

Shigure closed his eyes and leaned back against the wall, "Yea, by the bathroom... but don't worry about it, Hatori isn't here yet... and Akito is too sick to get out of bed." She walked out quietly from the restroom her hospital gown folded. A small frail hand from the other room almost inviting her in with the flick of his wrist.

"Unless he feels threatened or wants to conflict pain Miss Honda got out of bed while she was really sick. What's to stop him."

"shoot," Kyou yelled as he jumped from the bed and ran past Shigure into the hallway, running towards the bathroom. She sat silently in the dark room only a little light illuminated the room from the hallway her head was down a hand resting on her cheek.

Once at the bathroom, Kyou started knocking on the door hard. "Tohru?"

"Cat it looks like you lost your precious little squeaky toy." The voice was cold and ruthless.

His eyes widened slightly as he stepped back and walked over to Akito's room, looking in. "What'd you do...?"

"...Nothing I'm just talking to your little sister I hear she had a bit of accident at the park yesterday." She sat quietly her bangs covering her eyes.

Kyou pushed open the door fully and walked in slowly, "You touch her and I swear... the curse will end with this generation..."

"How can it little monster your the reason why everyone can't live in peace can't live a normal life." He moved his hand from the girl's cheek as he sat up. "Have you told this poor flower about you... Your true form..."

"Shut up... shut up now!" Kyou growled as he quickly stepped between Akito and Tohru, "You leave her out of this damn it... she's done nothing to you!"

"By coming into to this family for caring for a monster she has threatened are family..." He growled at Kyou as he sat up slowly placing his hands on his face. "You will return to me I will take care of you not this stupid girl..." Tohru looked up slowly taking Kyou's left and sadly.

"I'm not accepted by this family... and I know what your way of 'taking care' of me is... I'm not going in that cage, and I'm not leaving Tohru!" Gritting his teeth, Kyou curls his fingers around Tohru's hand while balling the other into a fist.

"You touch me you little monster I'll show her what you really are..." She pulled lightly on his hand she had remained silent and frightened while Akito talked she wanted to leave she didn't want him hurt.

"Let her go... and I'll leave without a second thought," he said, looking down at Tohru.

He smirked letting go of the girl's arm. "Run little Monster, but you won't escape the cage and she won't escape her punishment."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment