Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - chapter twelve

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 12 - chapter twelve

Chapter 12 - chapter twelve
"Go Tohru..." he said as he placed one hand behind him, in front of her, still glaring into the eyes of Akito. She moved quietly behind him looking up to Kyou sadly as she moved to the doorway waiting for him.

Go... now," he said softly, turning his head back and looking at her for only a brief moment, not wanting to look away from Akito too long.

She shivered as she shook her head. "She's not very obedient is she little monsters..."

"Tohru... GO!" Kyou yelled, not meaning to sound angry, just wanting for her to get away and get where it was safe. She flinched at him as she turned away from the doorway walking down the hallway looking back over her shoulder watching for him.

Slowly Kyou backed away from Akito, glancing back to the doorway. "Leave her alone... you hear me Akito?" With that said, he turns away and jogs out the door, running after Tohru. She stops hearing his foot steps turning to him sadly blood trickling down her arm from where he had grabbed her.

Grabbing her arm, lightly in his hand he pulls her close to him, "Come on, we've got to go."

"...Kyou-kun why was he calling you a monster?" She looked into his eyes sadly.

"Don't worry about that right now, we've got to get out of here." She nodded lightly blood rolling down his hands as she followed behind him. As they ran past her room, he glanced in at Yuki and nodded lightly, his hand on her wrist loosening some, turning to face her. She looked back up to him as Yuki stood walking to her quickly.

"We have to go now... has the nurse been to her room yet?"

"Yeah we can leave now. Kyou-kun why is Miss Honda bleeding like that..."

"Akito..." he grumbled as he looked down at her arm, "grab something to wrap her arm so we can go."

He nodded lightly pulling out some bandages from the cupboard. "I'll wrap it in the car Kyou-kun."

"Good, let's go now," he says softly as he gives her hand a light tug.

She followed behind him Yuki following beside him. "Shigure-san is already in the car."

"Much better, we can get out of here even faster that way," he said as he tugged her behind him.

"...Kyou-kun your hurting me..." She spoke barely above a whisper she was still weak she was struggling to keep up with him now.

"I'm sorry Tohru, but we have to go..." he says, looking back at her, trying to slow down just a little for her. She nodded sadly as Yuki took her other hand helping her to keep up with him.

Once at the car, Kyou grabs the door handle and pulls it open for her, "You wanted to go home, right?"

She nodded lightly as she watched his eyes. “... Kyou-kun is something wrong did I do something wrong...?"

"No, you didn't do anything," he said as he climbed in. She followed behind him Yuki sitting up front she kept her head lowered Yuki handing the bandages to Kyou.

Taking the bandages from Yuki, he gently lifts Tohru's wrist. "I'm sorry I pulled you so hard..."

"...Its ok Kyou-kun... You wanted away from him... I understand that..." She spoke sadly her eyes hidden behind her bangs.

"I wanted to get you away from him... it didn't matter about me, I wanted you away."

"...Kyou-kun I didn't understand what he was talking about why was he calling you a monster?" She looked up to him slowly. "...Your not a monster to me..."

Slowly his eyes turned down, glancing at the beads on his wrist, "It's... not important, please just trust me Tohru..." She nodded lightly as she looked down taking his hand slowly staying quiet. Smiling a bit, he holds her hand in his. "It's ok... really, it's nothing..."

She nodded lightly. "...Ok Kyou-kun..." She spoke sadly closing her eyes.

Slowly he lowers his head with a slight sigh, glancing out the side window as he held her hand. She rested her head against the window watching the rain hit the window.

"Tohru... I want to tell you, really I do..." he whispers, closing his eyes and sighing slightly, "but... it's so hard to do..."

"...Kyou-kun will you take me to see my mother... I haven’t seen her in so long..."

"Yea... I will take you to see her... it's the least I can do for you."

She nodded sadly closing her eyes. "...You and the others are the ones I have that I can call my family..."

"Shigure... will you take us there," he said softly as he glanced towards the girl, smiling slightly.

"When the rain stops we can't risk her getting sick again." He looked in the review mirror looking back to him as he made his way up to their home.

Nodding softly, he glances at Tohru again and smiles slightly, "We can all go together..."

She nodded slowly closing her eyes. "You should wrap her wounds cat." Yuki looking back to him.

"I'm sorry, I got sidetracked," he whispered as he took her wrist, starting to wrap it. "Shut up rat... I was getting to it..." He shook his head as she let him take her arm her eyes still closed. His hands were gentle as they wrapped her wound with the gauze bandages. The car finally pulled up to the house Yuki getting out opening her door to help her into the house. Slowly Kyou climbs out the other side and looks across the top of the car at Yuki. She took his hand quietly as he took her into the house Shigure looking to Kyou. Kyou slowly looked down before turning his head to look at Shigure.

He made sure Yuki was in the house with Tohru. “... Your Master will be here before to long."

"I know... and I don't know what to do... I don't want her to see me like that," he says, looking down.

"She's going to see it no matter how long it takes, She'll see you for who you really are."

"I know she will eventually... I just, wish I could keep her from having to see it..."

He nodded lightly. "She's already starting to break like Kana."

"I promised her so much... I promised her I'd never leave her; I'd always see her... I wouldn't let her forget me..."

"...That’s just what Hatori-san told Kana."

"You think I don't know that... but I do. I can't help this though... I can't help what's going on..."

"She can't either, but if you break her Hatori-san will not hesitate to take her memories away."

"Damn it all... I want this curse gone, I hate being the cat..."

"Not just a cat, but monster..."

"Shut up! Shut up, shut up, shut... up! I don't want to hear it anymore, THIS is who I am, that... that THING isn't me!" Shigure shook his head slowly as he walked into the house.

Annoyed, Kyou stood in the rain, leaning against the car, staring up at the sky. "This is me..."

She stepped out slowly walking over to him holding an umbrella over his head. "...Kyou-kun how am I supposed to protect you... If I don't know where you are..."

"I... I'm sorry, I was just thinking..." Slowly he looked down and played with the beads on his wrist, sighing softly. She smiled at him as she moved the umbrella hiding them as she kissed his cheek softly.

He blushed slightly and looked down and away, "Tohru... my master is coming to see us... but he's not coming to visit us out of friendliness..."

She looked down to him nodding lightly. "...I'll protect you Kyou-kun I told you that..."

I... I wish it were so simple Tohru, but what he's coming to do... he won't be stopped, because he knows that he can't be stopped or else Akito will know..."

She nodded lightly as she looked into his eyes. "...I'll start some dinner..."

"I'll be in shortly... I just need a little time to think," he whispered, leaning down and kissing her forehead.

She blushed lightly leaving him with the umbrella. "I'll make us some warm chowder with fish..." Nodding softly, he takes the umbrella and stares out over the woods.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment