Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - chapter thirteen

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 13 - chapter thirteen

Chapter 13 - chapter thirteen
She cooked quietly in the kitchen keeping an eye on the door to make sure no one she didn't want to enter the kitchen didn't. Slowly Kyou’s eyes trailed to the road that led to their house, looking down it to make sure there was no figure in the distance before turning towards the house. "I... I've got to tell her..." She sat down watching the chowder starting to warm over the stove she rested her head on the small table her eyes closed halfway. Kyou’s hand slowly reaches for the door to the kitchen, his eyes closing as he takes in a deep breath and lets it out slowly, hesitating.

Yuki sat up from where he was laying on the couch. "Kyou-kun your master is here."

Kyou’s eyes widened slightly, glancing back at Yuki, "But, there was no one... tell him I'll be out in a minute...” Quickly he grabs the kitchen door and pushes it open, going in and closing it behind himself.

She looked up slowly smiling to him as she got up walking over to him kissing his cheek softly. "I saved you some fish slices."

He blushed slightly from her kiss, and then looked down and away slightly, "My master is here... and I know what he's come for...” A soft sigh escaping him, he glances over at the door, "Tohru, I... no matter what you see, what you hear... you are looking at the real me right now... just, don't forget that..."

She nodded lightly tilting her head to the side as she stepped close to him placing her left hand on his cheek. "...Why would I forget you Kyou-kun... You mean so much to me..."

Nodding softly, he reaches up and places his hand on her's, pulling it from his cheek. "I... should go out and meet him... don't forget, this is the real me, the person that's right in front of you...” Slowly he turns away and pulls open the door again, looking back at he with a slight frustrated sadness.

She looked to him sadly. “... Kyou-kun I will protect you when you need me to..." She spoke softly watching him. Nodding, he turns away and walks out the door slowly, moving towards the living room to meet his master again. She sat back down not knowing what he meant she got back up seeing the meal bubble she stirred it once before putting the chowder in five bowls adding more chopped fish to Kyou's. She walked out into the dining area placing the try on the table before placing everyone's bowls at their destination.

Kyou could be seen in the living room, standing in front of his master. "Why do we have to do this? Why did Akito send you to do this," he spoke, his voice holding obvious anger.

"He wants to know if Miss Honda can handle being in the household after she finds out." He looked away. "Will wait till after diner just incase this is the last meal you'll ever have with her."

Kyou’s eyes close, growling softly as he nods his head. Looking down a bit, he turns and walks away towards the dining room. She stood quietly by the door before moving to where she normal sat.

Slowly he walked in and took a seat at the table in his normal spot. Sighing slightly, he rests his arms on the table around his bowl and looked down at the food. "Don't forget Tohru..." he whispered, feeling nervous and worried.

She watched him as she nodded sadly. "...I won't Kyou-kun..." She spoke softly her voice filled with sadness. "...I added some more fish for your chowder..."

"Thank you for that," he said softly as he looked at the food, "I'll be sure to savor it." Looking up at his master and the others walking into the room, he takes a deep breath and feels his worry increasing. Tears start to fill her eyes as she kept her head down eating quietly. Slowly Kyou ate, his eyes staying on his master the whole time as he fought down the anger that was welling up inside. He knew that it was tearing Tohru apart, and he wanted so badly to be done with it.

She finished her meal getting up walking into the kitchen slowly closing the door behind her as she slid down placing her head on her knees. “... I don't want this to be our last meal..."

Taking down the last bite of his food, he slowly stood and looked to the kitchen. "I will take everyone's bowls." Yuki looked up to him before handing over his bowl Shigure doing the same. She stood in the kitchen she had already started making something else baking pans laid out of the stove.

Taking the bowls, Kyou slowly walks into the kitchen closing the door behind him. "Tohru... are you ok," he asked quietly, putting the bowls in the sink.

She nodded lightly keeping her eyes down. "...What kind of cake do you like... If this is our last meal together... I want to make sure you have a good desert..."

"Don't think that Tohru... he's just trying to scare you... he's got more in store for you than that... just, remember that this is me... and you'll be ok..." She nodded lightly walking over to him placing her head on his shoulder careful not to touch him to where he would transform.

Slowly he lifts his right hand and places it on the back of her head. "It'll be ok..."

She nodded tears soaking through his shirt. "...You promise to never leave me Kyou-kun...?"

"I.. promise," he whispered softly, looking down and sighing quietly. "We should get this last part over with... and you can determine if you wish to stay..."

"... I already know I want to stay Kyou-kun... I love you..." She spoke barely above a whisper.

Nodding softly, he lowers his hand and takes her hand in his own. "I'm happy to hear that..." She kept her head low and close to him kissing his cheek softly. Slowly he turns and holding her hand starts to walk towards the door of the kitchen.

She slowly slipped her hand away from him. “... I don't want you anymore in trouble then you are now because of me..."

"They're going to make you see this... so, you should come with me and lets just... get it over with..."She nodded lightly as she followed behind him. Opening the door, he walks out and glances at everyone, having taken her hand again and holding it in his own hand, the one with the beads. She stayed close to him slowly looking up to the others fear and sadness filling her eyes.

A slight annoyed look was on Kyou’s face as he glanced at his master, then looked down with a bit of sadness in his eyes. "If you're going to do this... do it and leave, please..."

Kyou's master stood slowly Tohru moving in front of Kyou protectively. “... Why are you doing this to him...!"

Kyou slowly reached up and put a hand on her shoulder, "Akito sent him... to unleash the monster..." Slowly Kyou turned and walked towards the front door, preparing to walk out in the rain so there would be no damage to the house.

She followed close behind him holding onto his hand. "...Kyou-kun... I love you..." She spoke sadly as she followed him out into the rain.

"I know Tohru... and I feel the same about you," he whispered, pushing open the door, squeezing her hand. She stepped outside into the rain holding his hand still rain falling heavily masking the tears that started to roll down her cheeks. Once outside, he lowers his head in the rain, feeling it starting to sap his energy. She looked up to him quickly as his master walked out from the house.

"You wish to get this over quickly, so that she's not broken any further," said the master with a slight grin, "you're getting weaker, and yet stronger at the same time..." Kyou’s head stayed down as he slowly let go of Tohru's hand." She watched him as she looked to the master sadly she wanted to be beside Kyou again, but she knew to stay back her eyes filling once more with tears.

Slowly Kyou walked towards his master, his right hand gripping the beads on his left, as if he were trying to protect them. "Why do we have to do this to her?" She moved quickly following him grabbing his hand once more that held the beads.

"Tohru..." he spoke softly, slowly turning his head to look at her. "Come to me Kyou, if you wish to end this quickly," commanded his master, his eyes glaring at the girl. "You don't know who you're holding hands with girl, you don't know the real Kyou Sohma."

"...This is who he is... That's what he told me in the kitchen that anything else wasn't him..." She looked to the man sadly.

"I'll show you the true Kyou... the true cat," said the master as he reached out and grabbed Kyou’s left wrist, yanking him nearer, his fingers curling beneath the beads.

"Stop it leave him alone!" She was screaming at the man now her eyes closed tightly.

"This is the one you love, this is the real Kyou!" Quickly, the man yanks the beads from Kyou’s wrist, stepping back slightly. Kyou yells out, the yell growing deeper as he falls to his knees and a cloud of purple fog surrounds him slowly.

She backed away slowly hearing his scream watching the purple smoke before turning to the man. "How can you do this to him!"

"Simple girl, it's what he really is, and I've had to do it before," he spoke, the cloud slowly clearing to reveal a large, cat like monstrosity.

She looked back her eyes widened filling with fear as she looked down to him. "...Kyou-kun..." Slowly the large form stretched out, standing on its hind legs, razor-sharp claws extending from it's forearms, eyes opening to reveal slits. Glancing around, the beast made a sound like a growl. She stepped forward slowly before stopping when she heard his growl.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment