Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - A sleepy kyo

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 15 - A sleepy kyo

Chapter 15 - A sleepy kyo
A slight blush spread over the cheeks of the purple haired boy, "I-I don't know what to say to that Miss Honda..."

"Its ok if you don't want to." She giggled lightly. "I'll probably wake up to find another naked Kyou-kun in my bed."

Yuki's blush spread slightly, "That would be a disturbing thing to find Miss Honda, I should hope that he doesn't wake naked in your bed.

"I woke up first I accidentally moved when I was sleeping and I was holding him anymore..." She blushed lightly.

Are you sure it wasn't he that moved away from you? After all... he is the cat, surely there is a perverseness within that mind of his that wanted to do so..." The small cat shifted at the sound of Yuki's words, as if he had heard them in his sleep.

She shook her head. "Your thinking of the dog."

"Kyou is a male after all Miss Honda," he said with a slight laugh.

"You are as well." She blushed lightly. "But I also know you can't do anything because of the curse... So I don't see why you two couldn't sleep in the same bed."

"I do not know that I'm ready to find myself sharing a bed with the cat... after all, we still have a score to settle."

"I can always lay between you two so you don't fight." She looked up to the sky the rain starting to settle.

Yuki found himself blushing still at the thought of it. "But, should one of us transform, your bed will not have much room... if both of us should transform... there would be little room between us.

"We can make a tent on the floor I remember making a few with my mom when we would get bad storms." She looked down sadly.

"If you would like to do so, then I will do so with you Miss Honda..." Yuki said, still slightly red across the cheeks.

"It might make Kyou-kun happy to feel more at home..." She smiled stopping away from the house.

Taking a couple of more steps, he looks back. "Something wrong Miss Honda?"

She shook her head slowly. “... Nope nothing at all Yuki-kun." She followed beside him into the house. Smiling, he pushes open the doors for her and walks in himself.

Follows close behind him. "I'm going to go change and get Kyou-kun into bed I don't want him falling ill."

"I shall get you both some warm food..."

"Thank you Yuki-kun." She stepped upstairs heading into room laying Kyou down slowly as she started to strip off her wet clothing. Slowly Kyou shifted around on the bed, purring and stretching out in his cat form. Yuki, downstairs, took some of the leftover food from earlier in the day and began to warm it.

She pulled on dry clothing as she moved over to the bed petting him softly. “... Do you want me to bring some food up for you Kyou-kun?" Stretching out slightly, he yawned and curled back into a ball, not speaking as he slept silently still. She turned on her heating pad slowly placing it over him to help warm his body as she covering him with a thick blanket. Purring thickly still, Kyou rolled around a bit and made himself comfortable, sleeping still. She stood slowly closing the door as she moved downstairs where Yuki was.

Yuki stood at the stove, stirring the leftovers as they warmed over the heat in the pan. "I can take over from there Yuki-kun you can sit down and rest."

"You need to warm up... or else you'll be sick again, I am capable of reheating the food Miss Honda, please, just relax."

She nodded lightly. "I'll turn on the heater to get the chill off the house then." She closed the kitchen door walking over turning the heater on. Slowly he lifts the pot and pours three bowls of the chowder, waiting for her return.

She walked in the heater working through the house. "Kyou-kun didn't answer me when I asked him if he wanted me to bring him food."

"He will require bit more sleep, I'll leave him some in the pan over some heat..."

She nodded lightly. "Do you want to eat down here or in my room?"

"We should leave the cat to sleep off his ordeal..." Yuki said as he walked to the table with the three bowls, calling out for Shigure. She sat down slowly at the table as Shigure walked in.

Yuki took a seat next to her, Shigure sitting across from them. "Has the master left Shigure? He seemed as though he would leave when he spoke to me..."

He nodded lightly yawning. "I thought there would be a little more action."

"Thank goodness there wasn't," said Yuki as he took a bite, "I was worried about Miss Honda's safety, thanks to that man's actions..."

"...I only got a small cut nothing more... Kyou-kun's the one I'm worried about still.”

"Kyou will be fine Miss Honda, this isn't the first time that he has been through it," Yuki whispered before setting himself to eating his food slowly.

"...There have been other times?" She looked up from her food Shigure watching her as he ate.

Yuki merely nodded, keeping his eyes on his food. After a moment, he decided to speak, "You'll have to ask Kyou about them... it's not my place to tell you."

She nodded slowly. "I won't ask him at least not now." She looked down to her food eating quietly.

"That'd be wise... wait a few days," Yuki whispered, returning to his food.

She only managed to eat half of her food before standing. "I'm going to go lay down with Kyou-kun... I'll see you later if you want to lay with us Yuki-kun." Yuki nodded slightly as he placed his bowl on the table, glaring at Shigure as he saw the look of perversion on Shigure's face. She mad a small bowl for Kyou to at least get something in his stomach she opened her bedroom door walking in.

Kyou’s eyes slowly opened at the sound of the door creeping open, his eyes falling on her. "T-Tohru..."

"...Are you feeling better Kyou-kun?" She spoke softly as she slowly knelt by the bed where she had left him.

"Yes... thank you, what about you...?" His eyes were on the bowl, looking at it.

She held out the spoon to him. "I feel fine Yuki-kun heated up the chowder from earlier." Nodding slightly, he slowly stood on his foor feet, the physical exhaustion of his body leaving him in his transformed state.

“... Kyou-kun..." she spoke sadly as she put the bowl down taking him into her arms to help him eat the chowder moving the spoon near his mouth.

Slowly he licked at the spoon, purring lightly as he rested within her arms. "I'm fine Tohru... I'm just glad you weren't hurt..."

She nodded lightly as she watched him eat. "...Yuki-kun probably will lay with us later."

"You invited the damn rat to come in here with us," he questioned, slightly laughing as he licked at the spoon still.

She nodded lightly as she giggled. "...I'm worried about you what if I roll over in the middle of the night and squish you."

"I wouldn't be too worried about that... after all, I'm not as small as the rat," he said with a slight grin, still lapping at the food.

She smiled as she scooped up a little more for him. "Maybe when your feeling better we can make a tent in my room or downstairs and play like everything is normal..."

"That sounds fun..." he whispered before starting to eat the food again, purring as he moved within her arm, getting comfortable.

She nodded closing her eyes halfway. "...What do you see in me Kyou-kun...?"

"I... I don't really know Tohru... but, you just, make life easier for me, make me smile..." She blushed lightly rubbing his ears with her free hand. Purring still, he nuzzled into her hand and closed his eyes with a soft yawn.

"...I love you and Yuki-kun so much..." She placed the spoon back into the bowl standing slowly. Nodding his head softly, he leaned it against her and lightly purred. She laid down on the bed pulling the heating pad over him as she covered both of them up leaving room for Yuki if he came in. His form moved back against her closer, purring as he cuddled against her body. He could feel the warmth from her and the pad, making him sleepy. She petted him softly as she hummed quietly. Once again he slowly drifted into a slumber, resting his form against her own, sleeping peacefully. She closed her eyes slowly as she started to drift off to sleep holding him against her body, but not enough to hurt him.

"It's good to see him doing so... I don't want to interrupt... but you asked me to come up when I was finished eating."

She nodded lightly. "Did you want to lay with us tonight?"

"If you want me to lay with you Miss Honda," he whispered, not wishing to wake Kyou, because he knew that if he did it would most likely end up in a verbal fight.

"Tomorrow night maybe if Kyou-kun's better when we make a tent..." She kept her voice down still petting him softly.

"That sounds fun Miss Honda... I would like that very much." Slowly he smiles, "Good night."

"Night Yuki-kun." She smiled at him kindly before moving back into place holding Kyou softly. Slowly Yuki stepped out, closing the door behind him. She closed her eyes as she rested with him. Kyou rested calmly within her arms, purring lightly in his sleep. She continued to pet him until she finally fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment