Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Akito's?

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 17 - Akito's?

Chapter 17 - Akito's?
Yuki turns to her moving a stray hair back behind her ear. "Do you know any stories Miss Honda?" Kyou’s eyes watch the other male carefully, slightly narrowed as he stayed silent and awaited her response.

She blushed lightly nodding. "...I remember one from when I was little... The one about the zodiac..." She giggled lightly. "...When I wanted to be the cat so he wouldn't have to be alone..."

Kyou blushed slightly as he moved nearer to her. "Tell it..? I'd like to hear it."

She blushed lightly. "But you've heard of it your living it now."

"True," he whispered slightly, smiling a bit. "But... it would give us something to do, if you told us about it."

She nodded lightly. "...There were thirteen animals and they were all invited to a banquet, but the rat got a sneaky and wanted to play a trick on the cat so he told him it was after the next day... Unfortunately the cat believed him and never got to join the banquet."

"And that's why you want to be a cat..? Because the cat got left out and was all alone?"

She nodded lightly looking down. "...That’s silly isn't it..."

"Not at all... it's actually a very sweet gesture," he whispered, smiling at her, a small blush on his cheeks. She blushed lightly looking up to him.

Yuki smiled a bit. "Why don't we have some of those rice balls."

"Sounds good," Kyou said with a smile. She smiled leaning over to the trey of rice balls pulling it closer for them to share. Smiling slightly, he leans in her closer, picking some up.

She picked one out as Yuki did to. "A guessing game."

Slowly Kyou lifted it to his lips, sniffing of it. "I cant' tell..."

She leaned over taking a bite of it smiling. "Its fish."

Blushing slightly, he closes his eyes and looks at the bite she took out of it. "Thanks...” Smiling, he starts to eat it slowly.

She giggled as Yuki took a bite starting to eat before kissing her cheek softly. "This taste very good Miss Honda."

Slowly he leans back, finishing off the rice ball. "That was good, Tohru, thank you."

"Your welcome Kyou-kun." She blushed lightly at Yuki's kiss. Slowly, he lays over behind her, yawning slightly.

She leaned up slowly looking down to him. "Are you still tired from the other day?"

"A bit... it was a lot of stress on me..."

"Is there anything you want me to do for you Kyou-kun...?"

"No... it's ok Tohru, I couldn't ask for you to do a lot for me, after what I've done to you..."

"What have you done to me Kyou-kun... I'll you've done for me is stay beside me..."

"I hurt you yesterday..." he said softly, "I got you sick... by not being able to pull you from the water..."

"...The water wasn't your fault Kyou-kun..." She looked down sadly away from him.

"But... I hid there... and put you in danger, as well as put our secret in danger..."

"...I put your secret in danger..." She spoke sadly.

"Don't worry... all right," he said softly. She nodded sadly laying down Yuki rubbing her back softly glaring at Kyou.

Kyou’s eyes slowly closed as he lay on his side, yawning softly.

"...Maybe this was a bad idea." She spoke sadly.

"No... no, it's fine," whispers Kyou, smiling, "I'm glad to be out here with you..."

She nodded lightly. "As am I Miss Honda." Yuki smiled at her as he lay beside her.

Slowly Kyou moved close to Tohru, laying one arm across her stomach. She blushed lightly as she looked up to him "We love you Tohru... love having you here with us..."

She smiled. "I enjoy being with the two I love."

"As we enjoy spending time with you... it's been the only thing to keep us from fighting, having you around."

"When you fight I know your ok." She looked down to her hands. “... When we graduate from high school will my memories be taken I don't think I would be allowed to stay here..."

"I won't let anything happen to you..." Kyou said as if he were telling her for a fact.

She looked up to him sadly. "...You'll be locked away from me and Yuki-kun..."

"Like I'd let that happen," he said defiantly, grinning from ear to ear the way he did in his pride.

She nodded lightly looking up to him. Yuki patting her head softly. "...I'll protect you as well Miss Honda." Slowly Kyou closes his eyes again, resting his head lightly against her shoulder. She pet his cheek softly as she closed her eyes Yuki resting beside her. Kyou’s form grew still as he slowly slipped off to sleep, resting peacefully.

"...I'll protect you both of you..." She closed her eyes slowly. Kyou smiled in his sleep, moving closer to her. Yuki watched him as he moved closer to Miss Honda carful not to transform. Kyou didn't mind if he transformed or not, all he wanted was to get close to her, to feel her touch.

She opened her eyes watching the two before giggling. "...You two seem a little possessive..."

"Perhaps.. But it is just our nature to fight, right?"

She nodded lightly as she petted the two gently. "You two can rest though...I'll stay between the two so you don't fight."

Chuckling slightly, Yuki nodded and moved closer to her as well. "We should all rest then, don't you agree Miss Honda... it seems Kyou has got a jump on us."

She nodded lightly yawning closing her eyes slowly. "...Yeah I guess he does... At least we have a lot of room out here to sleep together."

"Yes indeed we do," he whispered. "It's nice to spend time outside and with the people we care about."

She smiled blushing lightly. "...Yeah it is..." She started to slip off to sleep. Slowly Yuki slips off to sleep as well, leaving them all sleeping together out in a tent under the stars. She slept silently between the two smiling. Both boys slept close to her, almost embracing her during the night. She shivered lightly during the night her eyes opening slowly as she leaned up slowly. Slowly both boys’ arms slid off of her as she sat up, which caused Kyou to awaken though Yuki slept right through it. She rubbed her eyes slowly as she sat up not knowing he had waken.

"Something wrong..." asked Kyou in a whisper.

She looked back shaking her head. "...I need to go use the restroom I'll be back in a few minutes... If Yuki-kun wakes up tell him that..." She stood slowly careful not to wake Yuki.

"Alright... be careful, it's dark out and you don't want to hurt yourself...” Smiling slightly, he slowly laid down, looking up at her.

She nodded lightly smiling. "I'll be careful for your sake." She opened the tent flap walking outside into the fresh air.

Slowly Kyou laid back down fully, his eyes closing half way, not wanting to go back to sleep before he was sure she would be ok. She walked into the house quietly moving to the downstairs bathroom. Kyou’s eyes remained half open still, trying to keep himself awake until she returned. A smile on his lips, he thought about hugging her when she got back. After she left the bathroom she stopped seeing Shigure up she walked over to him kneeling in front of him. "Why are you up Shigure-san...?"

"I was merely up to get a drink of water... the warmth in the house left my mouth frightfully dry... What are you doing up Tohru?"

"...I needed a little break from the two they were smothering me to much." She giggled lightly.

"Ahh, I see... lucky fellows they are," he said, his eye having that perverts glint in it, though he quickly caught himself.

She looked down blushing lightly as she nodded. "...Shigure-san I need a favor..."

"What is it Tohru, you know that I will do anything in my power for you," he said, kneeling down slightly in front of her.

"...I want to go to Akito-san's I need to talk to him..." She kept her head down.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment