Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - A trip to akito's?

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 18 - A trip to akito's?

Chapter 18 - A trip to akito's?
"Are you sure you want to do that," he asked softly, tilting his head. "Akito won't be happy about seeing you.. not after his plan to run you off failed..."

"...I know, but I need to ask him something I need to do something..." She clenched her fists holding onto the edge of her dress.

"Is something bothering you so much... that you would risk losing your memory?" She nodded sadly closing her eyes.

"Alright... then I'll take you, first thing tomorrow..."

"...Thank you Shigure-san... Please don't let the other two know they'll try to stop me..." She stood slowly.

"Alright... but you'll have a hard time leaving without them knowing..." he said softly, standing as well. "You should get back out there, before they start worrying.

She nodded lightly as she walked to the door stopping. "...Thank you Shigure-san."

"Don't mention it Tohru," he said as he walked back up the stairs to his room. She walked back outside into the tent careful not to wake Yuki still.

"You sure were gone a long time," said Kyou softly, looking up at her as she walked back in.

She sat back down covering Yuki with a thicker blanket. "My stomach was a little upset so I had to find some pills." She smiled at him kindly.

"Oh... are you alright now?"

She nodded lightly kissing his cheek. "Thank you for being so caring..." Nodding softly, he slowly leaned into her and hugged her, forcing himself to transform. She blushed lightly holding his small form petting him softly. Softly he purred, cuddling against her as she cradled him into her arms.

"...So you going to sleep on my chest tonight...?" she rubbed behind his ear softly.

"If you want," he said softly, purring still as she rubbed his ears, his head nuzzling against her petting.

"..It'll make Yuki-kun jealous..." She giggled softly.

"Good!" Laughing, he laid down on her chest, curling up in a ball and purring deeply. "Comfortable..." She nodded pulling a blanket up over them her eyes closing petting him softly. Slowly, he began to slip back into a soft sleep as he lay atop her. She continued to pet him softly as she slowed falling asleep her head resting on Yuki's shoulder.

Slowly Shigure crept up on the tent as the soft light of the morning sun shown through the trees. His eyes closed for a moment, he grins, "This'll be fun." Quickly he grabs the flaps of the tent and throws them open, "Time to wa! ..." Seeing Kyou, he stopped, and his eyes widened. She opened her eyes slowly she wasn't facing Kyou she was holding a small gray creature in her arms.

Coughing, Shigure stood up, "Umm.. Kyou... you're..." She looked up to Shigure confused as she sat up slowly the figure rolling out of her arms. Slowly Kyou sat up, blushing as he realized he was in his human form again. She looked back feeling the blanket shift her eyes looking into his blushing a dark red as she looked down.

As she looked down, he quickly pulled the blanket to cover himself. "Don't look!"

She blushed a dark red looking down still. “... Its not like you haven’t done that in front of me before."

"But still!" Quickly he covered himself tightly with the blanket, wrapping it around himself like a robe. Shigure all the while stood outside, laughing as Yuki stumbled around dizzy from rolling off of Tohru. She grabbed him quickly standing up scared Kyou might accidentally squish him she looked to Kyou once more blushing a dark red as she stumbled back taking the tent down with her. "ACK!" came a loud noise as both Kyou and Shigure were caught by the falling tent, all of them in a big heap of fabric. She held Yuki still as she tried to get to the entrance of the tent. Kyou beat her to the entrance, standing up with the blanket around him like a robe still.

As she made her way looking looked at Kyou growling. "How dare you try to pull something on Miss Honda you damn cat!"

I didn't do anything you damn rat, and unless you want me to eat you, I suggest you shut your mouth! Where are my clothes?"

She was still blushing madly her eyes low. "...I think their still back in the tent..."

Nodding softly, Shigure just laughs at them all. Growling, Kyou tosses the tent up some and runs back in. She sits quietly on a tree trunk not looking at the tent now. Yuki crawling up on her shoulder watching the cat. Slowly Kyou crawls back out, wearing his pants now, his shirt lying across his shoulder. "Damn rat, you must have pushed me off of her during the night so that you could lay on her chest..."

He growled at him. "Why where you laying on Miss Honda's chest?"

"Because she asked me if I wanted to!" Kyou growled, glaring at the tiny fur ball.

"You probably tricked her your so conniving like that!" Tohru grabbed Yuki gently off her shoulder as she turned around facing Kyou.

"I'm not like Shigure! I didn't do anything, she invited me to sleep on her chest so I would stay a cat so we wouldn't have this problem this morning!"

"...Kyou-kun I'm sorry." She spoke softly. "...I tend to shift a lot in my sleep... I think it’s my fault..."

"T-Tohru, don't take the blame for the rat's jealousy..."

She looked down sadly. “... I’m going to start breakfast Uo-chan wants me to come over and visit her today."

"A-alright, if you need any help, jus..." Kyou was speaking before being cut off by Yuki, "Just call on me Miss Honda."

She nodded lightly. "...I am ok I can handle making breakfast on my own..." Her tone became softer now.

"A-alright," said Kyou as he slowly turned and headed towards the house. She followed him before entering the kitchen setting Yuki down on the counter as she started to boil some water. Kyou had gone to his room, getting out a clean shirt, as the one he had been wearing was filthy from getting on the ground. placed some ramen noodles into the water. Slowly he walks back down the steps, stretching out his arms.

"...Yuki-kun do you think you'll transform soon I don't want to let you go and have Kyou-kun try to eat you."

Yuki laughed slightly, "he couldn't eat me if he wanted."

She giggled softly as she nodded. "Maybe so."

"No matter how tiny I am, he can't beat me."

"I know, but it’s still a little unfair though just because he's a cat..." Slowly Kyou walked into the kitchen and went to the refrigerator, getting out a drink. She smiled walking over kissing his cheek softly. Blushing slightly, he poured himself a glass of milk.

"The ramen will be done pretty soon Kyou-kun."

"Thank you Tohru," he said with a smile as he glared at Yuki.

Yuki let out a low growl watching him. “... Will you two be ok alone when I go visit Uo-chan?"

"Yea... we'll be fine, I'll just go outside and train..."

She nodded lightly. "You want me to make you a lunch then?"

"No, I'll be fine until you get back, I usually don't eat when I'm training anyway." She nodded lightly as she added the seasoning to the noodles. Walking out of the kitchen into the dining area, Kyo took his normal seat at the table. He could smell the food, and it was making him hungry, all the excitement of the morning had made him hungry. Yuki squeezed through the door as he made his way up the steps not wanting to transform back in front of her.

Kyou lifted his head, looking around a bit, "Where's that pervert... I haven't seen him since the tent this morning..."

She walked out into the dining room with a tray of ramen with sliced oranges. “... Where are the other to Kyou-kun?"

"I saw Yuki scamper up the stairs, I'm not sure where Shigure went."

"...Oh he's problem getting ready to take me into town to go to Uo-chan’s." She smiled handing him his bowl.

Nodding slightly, he smiled and took his bowl, sipping of some of the juice first.

She blushed lightly. "I'm not sure how long I'll be, but I think I'll be home before it gets to dark."

Yuki walked in smiling fully dressed now. "Alright, just don't stay out too long, alright? I'm still worried about you getting sick again..." Kyou said as he ate some of the noodles.

"...I'll stay in the house don't worry Kyou-kun." She smiled kindly as Yuki sat besides her taking a bowl. Smiling still, he slowly ate his food, enjoying the way it tasted. Yuki smiled at the two as they ate giggling a little Yuki looking up to her confused. Kyou looked up at her as she giggled, tilting his head slightly.

"...I can't believe Yuki-kun forced you out of my arms Kyou-kun..." She was remember earlier this morning.

Kyou eyed Yuki, "I knew it, you bastard! You were just jealous."

"I don't think Yuki-kun did it on purpose... It was pretty cold last night."

"I know it was cold... you saw how I woke up..." he said with a slight blush.

"What do you mean?" She looked up from her bowl.

"I was naked," he said with a slight groan, looking down at his bowl, blushing still.

"I wasn't looking." She giggled softly. "I'll look next time if you want."

His head shook quickly as his blush spread, stuffing his face to keep himself quiet.

Yuki giggled. "Like the cat has much to show off."

"Shut up rat, at least I'm more than a couple of inches tall... you know, our bodies are cursed, so it wouldn't surprise me if you match your animal.." Grinning slightly, Kyou laughed and went back to eating.

She sat blushing madly as she sat quietly. Shigure walking in patting her head. "You ready to go to Uo-chan's Miss Honda?"

Yuki looked to Kyou. "He's the one we got to worry about with Miss Honda."

Kyou glanced up at Shigure, eyeing him. "You better take care of her or I'll beat your @$$..."

He nodded lightly as Tohru stood. "Let me get dressed and I'll be ready to go." She went up the steps quickly.

Slowly Kyou gathered up his bowl and took it into the kitchen, washing it up. She walked down dressed in pants and a shirt Yuki had given her when he found her out in the woods.

Slowly Kyou walked out of the kitchen and caught her hand, spinning her to look at him. "Be careful, we'll see you tonight."

She nodded lightly blushing looking up to him. "Don't worry I will be." She kissed his cheek softly. "I'll make you some fried fish and misou soup for Yuki-kun."

Smiling, Kyou nodded before taking off out the door, "I'm going to train, I'll see you when you get back!"

She nodded lightly as Yuki kissed her cheek. "Have a safe trip Miss Honda."

Kyou was already long out of sight, his form running off into the woods where he would be better able to train.

Shigure placed his hand on her shoulder. "We should get going you don't want Uo-chan waiting for you." She nodded lightly walking out to the car getting in.

Shigure climbed into the driver's seat of the car, glancing over at the passenger. "You're sure you want to see Akito?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment