Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Children!?

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 20 - Children!?

Chapter 20 - Children!?
Kyou glanced back at the door when he heard Yuki's voice. Slowly he walked towards the front door.

"Hey where's Tohru we hadn’t seen her in a few days." Uo looked in seeing Kyou. "You do something to Tohru!"

"No, you're the one that tugged her hair until she bled!"

Uo looked at him stepping back. "Why would I hurt Tohru...?" She watched the boy. "...Why is she bleeding?"

"Because you pulled her hair!"

"When did I do this I haven’t seen Tohru since she stayed home ill from school Hana-chan and I came to check on her."

Blinking a couple of times Kyou glanced back at Shigure who quickly laughed nervously and took off up the stairs.

"What is wrong with Tohru I swear if you hurt her I'll kill you." She followed after the man who was heading near Tohru's room. "I didn't do shoot, you're the one that..." he said as he followed her as well, going up to Tohru's room. Hana and Yuki followed the two quickly. Once at Tohru's door, everyone was knocking all at once, Shigure just trying to get in. She sat up quickly startled by the noise she kept her door locked again. She stood slowly walking to the door. Everyone could be heard outside, arguing amongst themselves, the boy's being the loudest by far. She opened the door slowly looking up to them.

Uo grabbed hold of her chin seeing the blood. "Tohru did they hurt you?"

Kyou glared at Uo, "You're the one that grabbed her!"

"What do you mean grabbed her!" She took her hand from Tohru's chin.

"She went to visit you and you were teaching her to fight and got out of hand!"

"How many times do I have to tell you I came here today to check on her I would never hurt her!" She was ready to fight him now Tohru moving between the two quickly.

Slowly he looks down, eyes falling on Tohru. "What's going on?"

She kept her eyes from his. “... I’m sorry..." She spoke sadly Uo taking her against her chest. "Its ok you can tell me if they hurt you Tohru."

"What's this all about, we didn't touch her! I would never hurt Tohru!"

"...Uo-chan and Hana-chan... They didn't hurt me if its ok can you wait down stairs for me I need to talk to Yuki-kun and Kyou-kun alone..."

Both girls looked to Tohru sadly as they nodded. "If you need us will get you Tohru." They both went down the steps Yuki looking to Tohru who stepped back into her room.

Blinking a few times, Kyou looked down at Tohru still. "What's going on Tohru... they say they haven't seen you today, but I thought you went to her house...?"

She kept her eyes from them both as she sat down on her bed. “... I went and saw Akito-san..."

"You what..." asked Kyou, his eyes looking at her with a sort of worried anger. "How could you do that without us?"

“... I didn't want to burden any of you..." She placed her hands on her face covering her eyes.

"You really shouldn't do that... you know? What if he'd... hurt... you..." Kyou was upset now, obvious anger in his eyes.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. "...I don't want to lose you I went to ask if I could take your place so you could be free..."

"You really think I would have let you do that? What were you thinking, really?" Quickly, without thought he threw his arms around her, "I couldn't let that happen!"

Her eyes opened slowly holding the small cat to her body petting him. “... I love you so much Kyou-kun... I just can't sit here and wait for you to be taken from me..."

"But, I can't let you take my place... then you would suffer in my place... and I would suffer more without you," he whispered as he snuggled into her embrace, closing his eyes and purring.

"...Kyou-kun I don't know what to do anymore..." Tears rolled down landing in his fur Yuki placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Just... don't do things without us... alright? We need to work together for this, you can't just do everything by yourself..."

She nodded lightly closing her eyes. "...Akito-san ordered Hatori-san to take my memories..."

"We won't let that happen... I won't let that happen..."

"...Please don't forget me... Whatever happens..."

"I'll never forget you Tohru... and I won't have to worry about you forgetting me, because I won't let it happen..."

She kept her eyes closed nodding sadly. "Maybe it'll be best if Uo-chan and Hana-chan stay with Miss Honda tonight." Yuki placed a loose strain of hair tucking it behind her ear.

"Maybe... it would be best, they're her closest friends." Slowly Kyou turned around in her arms and looked up at her.

“... I won't tell them... I'm scared they'll be mad that I love you two..."

"We'll invite them to stay... I'm sure they'll agree..." She nodded lightly as she let him go slowly petting him lightly. Nodding up at her, Kyou runs into her room to transform back, dragging his clothes with him in his teeth.

She keeps her head down blushing lightly. "...Kyou-kun is it possible for members of the zodiac to have children...?"

"I... yes, it is..." he says from behind her door, blushing slightly while she can't see him. "It's possible, as long as you don't hug me during... it..." She nodded lightly blushing madly along with Yuki now hearing both of them

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment