Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Likeing in or not

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 21 - Likeing in or not

Chapter 21 - Likeing in or not
Slowly Tohru's bedroom door opened once more, Kyou walking out slowly, clothed once more and back in his normal form. "So, what are you going to tell Uo-chan... You can't tell her about Akito... or Hatori will have to erase your memory... like it or not."

She nodded looking down before looking back up to him smiling. "I can tell them I tripped over a hoe today."

A slight chuckle escaped Kyou, which drew a glare from Yuki. "Miss Honda, surely they wouldn't believe you to be...” Kyou busted out laughing a bit louder, "It's perfect..."

She blushed lightly looking down. "...I'm sorry I wasn't trying to be funny..."

Slowly Kyou placed a hand on her shoulder, “It was slightly entertaining Tohru… but the best part is, it’s perfect. We all know… as I’m sure even you do, that you’re sometimes clumsy… so it would be the perfect excuse…”

She looked down nodding. "...I don't want you and Yuki-kun touching me while their here." She stepped away from them heading down the wooden steps her voice was almost cold as she spoke.

Kyou glanced at Yuki, blinking a couple of times at the sound of her voice. "Way to go you dumb cat, you've offended Miss Honda."

She sat quietly downstairs Uo tending the cut on her head. "I can't believe they let you go off to bed I don't even know if you'll need stitches."

Slowly the two boys walked down the stairs, pushing each other slightly, looking as though they were about to fight, like usual.

Hana glared at the two as Tohru looked up to the two before looking down as Uo pulled dried blood from her hair. "How could you two let this happen to her you didn't even offer to give her anything."

"Us," exclaimed Kyou furiously as he glanced at the girls, glaring at the one that glared back at him. "She locked herself in her damn room and wouldn't tell me what was wrong, how can I help with that?"

Tohru flinched hearing him. "...I'm sorry Kun-kun..." She spoke sadly as Uo placed a wet cloth where the cut was. "She needs a few stitches."

"That ba... damn hoe," growled Kyou as he glanced towards the door angrily. "I just want to break him in half..."

She kept her head down. "...Kyou-kun I'm ok I just fell that's all." She stood slowly keeping her eyes from him. "I'll start dinner."

"Ok? She says you need some stitches... I'll get Shigure to take you to the doctor again, don't worry about supper."

She shook her head. "I told you that I would make you something when I got back." She spoke looking up to him.

"That's not important, what's important is that you're alright. I can cook well enough to satisfy our hunger..."

"We can have Hatori-san come over and stitch my wound. He is the family doctor."

A slight grumble escaped Kyou as he glanced at Yuki, who nodded a slight approval. "Alright, I'll have Shigure call him then. Just... be careful."

She nodded lightly. "I will Kyou-kun please don't worry." She stepped into the kitchen Uo glaring at him.

Kyou glared back at Uo, his eyes narrow. "What the hell do you want?"

"You should be in there making sure she doesn't hurt herself." She watched him carefully. "Your nothing, but a rat."

"I'm not a damn rat!" Kyou’s eyes were wide as he yelled out at her, glaring straight into her eyes, Yuki slowly stepping between the two. "I'll go check on Miss Honda..."

Uo nodded lightly still watching the cat Tohru quietly cooking in the kitchen her head low.

Kyou felt as though his hair was standing on end as he glared at the girl. "You know, you're a dog at time..." In the kitchen, Yuki walked over to Tohru and smiled, "do you need a hand Miss Honda?"

She shook her head slowly. “... Everyone’s mad at each other because I lied..." She spoke sadly. “... Did you want leeks on your rice..?"

Slowly Yuki walked to her side and grabbed a large wooden spoon, starting to stir the rice. "Miss Honda... everyone is angry because they blame each other for your being hurt... You did what you thought was right, to help us... even though, you would have worried us less, if you'd only let us go with you."

She looked down nodding lightly. "When Hatori-san comes over I want them upstairs I don't want anything to slip out or him find out that your allowing my friends to stay in your home..." She moved over pulling bowls from the shelf along with a big bowl to mix the rice.

"Alright, we'll get them to come up and play a game or something. Shigure will get Hatori."

She nodded lightly smiling faintly. "Whatever happens promise to never to forget me?"

"We won't let anything happen to you Miss Honda... Hatori, is changed, he won't do you harm... there's no need to worry, I promise you."

She nodded lightly. "..., but if something happens don't forget me." She poured the rice into the big bowl handing it over to Yuki. "I'll get the other things for dinner."

"You worry too much as of late Miss Honda... it's, so strange, not seeing you smile like you usually do. Really, everything will be fine, just, trust me, please?"

She nodded lightly. "I will I just been under the weather recently and with what happened with Akito-san..." She looked to him smiling. "...I'll be better soon."

"We look forward to seeing you smile again Miss Honda... the house seems to be much more peaceful when you do," he whispered as he looked into her eyes, placing the bowl of rice on the counter.

She blushed lightly. "I really want to keep my family together... I'm worried about it I only have a month before we graduate from school."

"You can't do everything by yourself Miss Honda... this is our family too, and we want it to stay together as much as you," he said with a smile.

She nodded smiling return. "I want a family with you and Kyou-kun."

Yuki felt himself blush slightly as he glanced at her, "You're already in our family..."

She looked down slowly blushing madly. "...I meant something else..."

Yuki blushed even more, almost dropping the dishes that he held in his hands. "Miss Honda... I, don't know what to say..."

"...I'm sorry it’s stupid I shouldn't be thinking about this or talking about this... Please don't tell Kyou-kun I'm scared he'll run away..." She kept her head down still holding the plates against her chest.

"I'd be more worried about him thinking like a pervert than running away, Miss Honda." Yuki whispered, still blushing.

"...He's not like that..." She looked away sadly. "...If he was he would have tried something he's to embarrassed when he wakes up next to me if I shift and let go..." She was still blushing.

"The cat is inherently evil... and perversion is evil," spoke Yuki as if he was positive about what he said, although Tohru seemed so sure of herself.

She stayed silent walking past him sadly. "...Then maybe I'm not good enough to be in this family... If you think Kyou-kun is like that... Then I'll have Hatori-san erase my memories..." She walked out sadly shutting the door.

"Miss Honda, wait, I didn't..." he couldn't finish fast enough; she was already out the door, Kyou on the other side seeing her.

She looked down quickly as she set the plates down on the table. "Yuki-kun will be out shortly with the rice."

"Tohru," mumbled Kyou before walking to her slowly and leaning to her ear, "come speak with me a moment, please?" As Kyou was speaking, Yuki walked out of the kitchen with the rice, his face saddened.

She nodded lightly as she stood following him keeping her eyes from Yuki's Hana watching him now.

Slowly Kyou led her up the stairs as Yuki began to serve the rice to the other girls. Once at the top, Kyou turned and looked down at her, "What's wrong?"

She kept her head low. "Nothing I'm sorry if I'm worrying you... I'm not feeling to good."

"You know... you're a horrible liar Tohru," whispered Kyou as he placed his hand on her shoulder and chuckled. "What'd Yuki say... that damn rat, always running his mouth about things he doesn't understand."

“... I don't want to talk about it Kyou-kun..." She rested her head carefully on his shoulder.

"Alright," he whispered softly, one arm lightly petting the back of her head. "Tohru... we love having you in this family, so don't take anything anyone says wrongly... we don't want you to go..."

Tears soaked threw his shirt her eyes closed. "...I know you wouldn't hurt me.. You’re not perverted..." She spoke barely above a whisper. “... Just because you’re the cat... That doesn't make it true..."

"So that's what he said about me," he whispered softly, running his fingers through her hair. "The cat has always been evil... so the family says, and all members of the family are made to believe that by the head of the family... Yuki believes it because he was made to... and I never showed him otherwise..."

“... I don't think you are please I don't want you upset with Yuki-kun because I told you..." She kissed his cheek softly. “... It’s my fault he said it I shouldn't have brought it up..."

"Shhhh... Tohru, just don't pay attention to him... it's the family's teachings that’s messed with his mind. Things will come around soon enough," he whispered still, kissing the side of her head.

She blushed lightly. “... I’m sorry you carry all this pain Kyou-kun... I want to free you so badly so you can be like anyone else."

"I'm here, with a family that... at least accepts me into their home, where I can live a semi-normal life... That's more than any previous cat has had... and for that, I'm happy..."

"...I want you to be able to have more happiness I would even give my memories away just so you could be able to live freely." She moved away from him slowly. "...I can always get new ones..."

His hands quickly grab her shoulders and turn her to face him, looking square into her eyes. "Don't ever say that again... I couldn't be free if you lost your memories of me, because I'd be in a pit of despair knowing that I could never be able to spend time with you like this..."

She looked at him sadly. "...Kyou-kun you’re hurting me..." She looked down away from him. "...I promise to never talk like that again..."

Slowly he looked down, "I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you, or hurt you... just, when you talk like that, I feel like you've given up... on staying part of this family, and it makes me sad."

"I'm not giving up I want you to know that... its just you only have one more month and you'll be taken away..." She looked away. "...I want to be able to have a family with you and Yuki-kun..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment