Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - her?

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 22 - her?

Chapter 22 - her?
Kyou’s eyes blinked rapidly, his mouth agape as if to speak, but no words coming out as his cheeks began to turn a crimson that rivaled even his eyes. She looked up to him sadly moving away from him back down the wooden steps.

"Wait, Tohru..." Kyou called out, one hand reaching out for her. "Y-You're, sure of that?" She nodded lightly keeping her head down.

"I've... never had anyone ask for that before, well... except her." Softly he chuckled and reached down for her hand, smiling a bit, "I... I'm just not used to things like that, which is why I was... shocked, to say the least."

She looked up to him blushing lightly soon fading. "...Who was she?"

"You know who I'm talking about... I just don't want to say her name because if I do she'll come busting through a wall or something and attack me with chocolates and other... girly, things."

She giggled lightly nodding. “... She’ll be made and upset with me won't she probably more then Akito-san..."

A soft chuckle escaped the parted lips of the cat as he nods. "She will want to kill you probably, but she could never do it..."

"...I'd understand I'm taking the one she loves away from her..." A door opened down below closing rather quickly.

"It doesn't matter... she doesn't seem to realize that, I've never loved her... and I never will love her, because I love another..." Hatori walked by glaring up to the two in the hallway making his way into the dinning room.

"He must be here to stitch your wounds..."

She nodded lightly her eyes widened. "...I told Yuki-kun about him erasing my memories after the fight..."

"I'll go with you, and make sure that doesn't happen," Kyou said softly, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"...I want you to get Uo-chan and Hana-chan to go into the other room..."

"I'll get Shigure to do that... I don't want to let you go see Hatori by yourself, especially not if Yuki has had a chance to talk to him..." She nodded lightly as she stepped down heading into the dinning area. Quietly he followed close behind her, his eyes glancing around to try and spot Shigure. Shigure sat at the table still eating the rice the other two looking up to the doctor.

Quickly Kyou stepped around and went to Shigure. "Shigure, would you be so kind as to show our guests, Tohru's friends, around the house?"

He nodded lightly. "The doctor needs room we should head out for a bit into the living area." He looked back to Yuki. "Will you be coming with us." Yuki shook his head as the two girls got up following Shigure as he left the dining area.

Kyou shot a glare at Yuki, wanting for him to keep his mouth shut. Slowly Kyou sat down at the table, glancing up at Hatori. "I'm sure you've heard already about the incident at the main house... Akito is out of control..."

“... Yeah I felt his wrath earlier." She sat down slowly. "...I need a few stitches because he attacked me." Yuki sat down beside her slowly her eyes moved away from him as he did.

Kyou glanced at Yuki through narrowed eyes, "I think Tohru could be the one to bring an end to the curse... Akito should see that too, so why does he try to drive her away, does he want to die?" Hatori shook his head slowly as he knelt by Tohru taking out a syringe from his pocket.

"He deals with the worst of the curse, so he should be glad that she could be the one to end it... Instead he's more controlling and devious than ever, trying to put an end to it at every turn... He'll surely die if he keeps it up."

Yuki smirked. "She keeps going at this we won't have to worry the curse will restart over again and we won't be able to do anything." Tohru looked down as Hatori put the needle near the cut to numb it before pulling out a needle and thread.

"Shut up Yuki, what the hell do you know. Nothing, nothing at all! You judge me because the family says that I am the center of evil in the curse... Akito is the center of evil, it's obvious, and he fills all of your heads with lies, blaming it all on me..."

Hatori started to sew the skin together that was torn apart. "You two should stop your bickering for Miss Honda's sake. If you don't I'll erase her memories." Quickly Kyou hushed himself, even as Yuki sat with his mouth open as if about to speak. Both looked away from the other, remaining quiet as Hatori did the task he was asked to do.

She sat silently as well scared to say anything. "Miss Honda you need to stop shaking or I'll hurt." He was trying to calm her nerves now.

Slowly Kyou’s eyes turned on Tohru, watching as Hatori did what he had to do. "Don't you hurt her..."

"I won't hurt her. You two need to calm down though I seen the other two girls here I doubt they know about what's been going on."

Both boys’ shake their heads slowly. Kyou’s voice came first, before Yuki could even open his mouth, "They're just friends of Tohru's, they don't know about the curse, and they don't know that Akito is the one that hurt Tohru, they believe she tripped and fell on a hoe."

She smiled a bit looking up to Hatori. "It works cause Kyou-kun says I'm clumsy... I guess that’s a good thing if they really new they would take me from the two I love."

Hatori nodded slightly, "Be still, I'm almost done." Slowly he continued to stitch her wound, the boy's watching with nervous anxiety.

"Guess what Kyou-kun and I are going to even have a child..." Se smiled as she sat still looking down at her hands.

Hatori nearly dropped the thread and needle at her words, his eyes glancing towards Kyou. "You wish to have children at so young an age, with a member of the zodiac curse?"

She nodded lightly. "Maybe if Akito-san knows about the child he won't take Kyou-kun away." She blushed lightly. "I'm going to finish High school then get a job just like my mom wanted me to." Kyou blushed slightly at the way she was talking, Yuki glancing over at the orange-haired one.

She looked up watching Yuki. "...Did I say something wrong?"

"No, no Miss Honda... I was just thinking about what you're doing for this family," he said, smiling a bit and tilting his head like he often did.

She blushed lowering her eyes. "...Are you mad though about me wanting to have a child with Kyou-kun first..."

"Of course not... you wish to keep him out of the cage, and I can't deny you that." Kyou was still blushing, unable to say anything at all about this all.

She nodded lightly blushing as she giggled. "Kyou-kun finally bet you at something." Kyou’s eyes widened slightly, a slight laugh escaping from him as he stood up and laughed, pointing his finger at Yuki.

Shigure finished closing the wound. "I don't know if I would celebrate so soon Kyou-kun."

Kyou glanced at Shigure, his eyes blinking, "And why not? She chose me first."

"Yeah, but Akito-san once he finds out about what your trying to do he'll try something." He stood slowly Tohru looking up to him as he did.

"That's why Akito doesn't need to know..." Kyou said as he walked around to Hatori's side, "Right, Hatori, he doesn't need to know..."

"He won't find out from me, but he'll figure it out from the others if you tell them. I'm sure Miss Honda will tell her friends."

His eyes glance at Tohru, "I'm sure we can keep it quiet... until the time is right."

She nodded lightly as she blushed. "I won't say anything I promise Kyou-kun."

Smiling a bit, he glances at Hatori and nods his head. "There, no problems, no worries of Akito finding out... if he does find out, I know who told him."

He shook his head. "He already knows about the visit here." He placed his equipment away.

"It's alright that he knows about the trip, as long as he doesn't find out about our plan."

He nodded. "Kyou-kun you do know nothing in this family stays secret for long especially if it involves you and an outsider."

"We'll just have to change that then won't we..." Kyou mumbled as he walked over towards Tohru. She looked up to him quickly stepping back almost scared startled by his movements.

Blinking slightly, he slowly turned his head to look at her, "What's wrong?"

She shook her head. "Nothing I'm sorry I guess I'm still a bit dizzy from earlier."

Slowly he nods and looks back at Hatori, "What do you plan to tell Akito was the reason for your visit?"

"He was smiling he knew why, but he'll be mad since I didn't do what I was told."

"He doesn't have to know that," he said with a grin, though I do suppose he would figure it out sooner or later.

"You better watch her he'll try something to break her or worse hurt her just to get at you."

"They don't accept me as part of the Zodiac... so I don't particularly care what he tries, I don't fear him..."

"So you'll let him hurt Miss Honda." He looked to him slowly. "What if you get her pregnant and Akito-san tries something."

"I don't fear him... I wouldn't let him touch her. He'd have to kill me first, and that wouldn't blow over well... I might not be accepted... but at least I'm liked by some..."

She blushed lightly as she listened keeping her head down as Hatori nodded. "Enjoy it while it last." He carefully placed his hand on her head. "I'll make sure that ever thing goes ok with the baby you don't have to see anyone else it'll be a secret."

She slowly nodded lightly. "Thank you Hatori-san."

Kyou nodded as well, "Hatori... she's got to you too, you've got to admit... you think she can end this."

"I thought Kana could until Akito-san broke her." He looked away slowly. "I better go if I stay any longer I'll hear of it from him."

Nodding their heads softly, Kyou and Yuki both look at him. "Hatori-san... thank you for looking out for Miss Honda, we appreciate the help, I know she can do this, as long as she is kept safe from Akito." He nodded as he stepped out into the living room the two girl's running in sitting beside her.

Slowly Kyou backs away as the two girls come running in, giving them room to be with their friend, a slight blush rising to his cheeks again.

Hana looked to him tilting her head. Tohru smiling a bit as Uo sat beside her wrapping an arm around her. "Tohru I'm so glad that you’re not hurt anymore..."

Kyou’s head turned away, then his body as he walked out the door and into the garden with a smile on his face. "I can't believe she told him that."

"We should get you upstairs Tohru so you can rest tomorrow we can play rich man Poor man and I can bet ol' carrot top." Tohru giggled a bit smiling as she blushed.

Yuki laughed, staying inside with the girls while Kyou walked around outside, thinking about it all. "You guys can head up I need to talk to Kyou-kun before I go to rest."

Uo elbowed her a bit. "Seems like someone has a crush on carrot top." She smirked looking to Tohru as Tohru looked away blushing shaking her head.

“... No its his turn to decide what's for breakfast I need to make sure so I can get it out."

Yuki nodded lightly and looked at the other two girls, "Shall we go on up?" Kyou, outside, was leaned against a tree. The two nodded lightly as the followed Yuki up Tohru walking outside smiling up to Kyou as she leaned up slowly kissing his cheek softly.

Smiling, he slowly looked at her. "Where are your friends?" Leaned back against the tree, he felt a blush on his cheeks, his left foot raised, propped back against the tree.

"They went upstairs to rest I told them that I needed to ask you what you want for breakfast."

"You know my favorite breakfast, you didn't really come out here to ask that, did you?" Smiling slightly still, he slowly looked at her still, slightly blushing.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment