Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - when do u want to try for a child?

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 23 - when do u want to try for a child?

Chapter 23 - when do u want to try for a child?
"...When do you want to try for a child...?" She blushed madly now. "...I think this the only chance I'll get to ask you..."

His blush spread like wild fire, his head turning away from the embarrassment he felt. "I-I don't know... we should probably finish school first, or at least be close to it, right?"

She nodded lightly. "I don't think I would show though if there's only a month left... I'm not really sure how this works..." She looked down slowly.

"Neither am I really... I've never been asked about this or given this opportunity..."

"...It probably take awhile... I mean I can't really touch you... or that would ruin the whole purpose wouldn't it..." She kept her head down. "...Either way I hope for a little boy... So you'll be able to hold him." She looked back up to him smiling faintly.

Smiling softly, he locked eyes with her and nodded. "It'd be... strange to say the least... touching you, without touching you, but worth it... to be, with you."

She nodded smiling as she looked up to him. "I'm just worried about having a little girl though more then that... I don't want you to go through the pain of never being able to hold our first child..."

"It's possible that our child will be the next to face the curse of the cat... You have to be prepared for that as well, because, if the child is male, you'll never be able to hold him without him becoming a kitten..."

Sadness filled her eyes as she looked away. "...I thought that it was only when the cat of the zodiac died that it would be reborn..."

"Well, that is the case... but, if you have my child, there will be more cause to worry about that, as Akito won't be happy."

She nodded lightly. "...I still hope its a boy so you can hold him Kyou-kun..." She petted his cheek softly. "I won't let Akito-san near the child."

Smiling softly, he nods his head and tilts his head, looking into her eyes. "You really want to do this? To be with us, with me, and have a family?"

She nodded lightly. “... Yes, cause I want to be with the cat ever since I was little..." She giggled lightly.

"You wanted to be the cat... and now, you'll be with the cat," he whispered as he blushed and looked down. "That... makes me happy."

She leaned down slowly. "...Then why do you look away?" She kissed him softly.

His blush grew slightly, "Because… I don't know what to say or do... All I know is that I feel happy.." Swallowing a bit, feeling her kiss on his cheek, he turns his head and finds his lip pressed to her’s slightly, not forcing it.

She blushed more her eyes closing slowly as she broke the kiss. "...I love you Kyou-kun..."

His eyes too had closed during the brief, but yet meaningful kiss. "And I, you, Tohru... as much as I don't want you to go, you should go be with your friends, before they get suspicious..."

"They already think I have a crush on you." She giggled softly looking up to him. "But its so much more then that..."

He nods softly and looks into her eyes still, placing his hands on her shoulders. "I can only imagine the look on Yuki's face right about now... he has to be getting jealous..."

"I should probably spend time with him as well..." She blushed lightly. "...Its going to be hard to keep you to happy without the other getting to upset."

Chuckling softly, he nods. "You're damn right, because you know that I am gonna get mad at the rat sooner or later." He was semi-kidding, though; both knew it would be true.

She nodded lightly. "I'll leave out some fish just try not to get into it." She giggled lightly kissing him softly. “... I guess when my friends leave we can try..."

He blushed brightly still as he nodded very softly. "Y-yea... sounds... fun."

She blushed madly. "I love you Kyou-kun... I'll she you in the morning."

Nodding softly still, he stands there against the tree. It wasn't that he didn't want to move, it was more that he felt so nervous he was afraid to stand on his own for fear of falling on his face and looking weak in front of her. She turned from him slowly heading back into the house up the steps into her room.

Slowly, after she'd gone into the house, Kyou let out a soft sigh and pushed himself off the tree. I've never felt this before... I've never felt real love... it makes me feel weak, yet... I can't stop it... A smile on his lips, he folds his hands behind his head and starts to walk towards the house, glancing up at Tohru's bedroom window, spotting some purple hair. "Spying rat..."

"Just making sure Miss Honda made it up to her room that she wasn't harmed by no damn cat..." He looked down to Kyou before moving away from the window.

Shigure stepping out from the forest. "Kyou-kun we need to talk."

Blinking at Shigure's appearance from the trees, something that was highly unusual for the normally indoor dog. "About what?"

"About Miss Honda and you there's something you need to know come with me I don't want her to stumble downstairs when we talk." He moved slowly into the forest.

Shigure was being far too mysterious for his own good, causing some doubt and suspicion in the cat as he slowly followed the dog into the trees. "What's this about damn it?"

He finally stopped looking to the cat sighing a bit. "As much as you might want a child with her you won't be able to."

"What the hell do you mean dog, spit it out, what do you know that I don't?" Growling slightly, Kyou balled his hands into fists and glared at the other male, his anger having shot past it's breaking point in mere seconds.

"...She'll die if she tries to give birth to your child." He looked away. "So you have a choice have a child with her and lose the woman you love or don't have any."

"H-how... what do you mean?" Kyou’s anger had given way to general concern, but that only lasted for a mere moment, "What the hell are you NOT telling me, spit it out, I want to know every damn detail!"

"That's all I know. Akito-san is that open he only gave me a few warnings to you if you got any ideas." Shigure kept his head down. "...Will you risk her life Kyou-kun..."

Growling Kyou lunged forward and struck Shigure in the jaw, driving him to the ground. "Why did you tell him? I thought I could trust you Shigure, have you been behind our back on this the whole time? What have you told Akito, I thought you cared about Tohru, I thought you felt the same way we do about her being the end of the curse!"

He placed his hand against his jaw. "...I told him nothing you damn cat! I was looking out for you and miss Honda!" He stood slowly. "Akito-san knows nothing of this I was telling you to be prepared to understand what would happen."

Kyou’s breathing was fast, his hair literally standing on end on his neck, his knuckles white from the tightness of his fists. "How do I know that for sure... how do I know I can trust you now? Shigure... if you tell him and he does something to her, I swear..."

Kyou’s words cut short as he heard footsteps behind him, spinning around to see Yuki. "Why'd you hit Shigure cat? What's going on?"

"He thought I betrayed him when I told him. You probably even now about it don't you. The cat would never be able to have children... The woman he loved wouldn't survive when she gave birth..."

"You knew? You damn rat... you were going to wait to the last minute to tell me and destroy me weren't you? You knew that this would be my undoing, you knew!"

"I was trying to keep her from learning about it when I said you were a pervert I thought she wouldn't try. I didn't think it would go this far..." The rat looked away from the cat. “... Its not our fault cat..."

"Damn it!" Growling, Kyou turned and slammed his right fist into a tree with enough force to break off some bark, a small trickle of crimson flowing down the wood.

"Kyou-kun we didn't know she would go that far we didn't know." Shigure rubbed his jaw. "...I would never put Miss Honda in any danger I thought it was a mere simple crush she had on you two."

Slowly Kyou knelt down against the tree, leaning his forehead against it, holding his battered right hand in the palm of his left, the blood flowing from his knuckles. "Akito's won... she'll be broken, and there will be no pulling her back from this one... he's won..."

"...Unless you don't tell her." Shigure looked down slowly. "...You'll still have her for the nine months if lucky..."

"I can't risk her life like that, and you know it... that's why Akito's already won, it's out of my hands now... I have to tell her, WE have to tell her... and watch her break like everyone else that's ever come across our secret..."

Yuki looked down sadly. "...Will have to wait till her friends go home... Unless you want to go all out now..."

Kyou slowly looked down at his hand, trying to get it to open from the fist, but wincing at the pain. It felt like he'd broken it hitting the tree, but, he was having a hard time feeling the pain in it, for all the pain in his heart.

"You aren’t the only one suffer you damn cat..." Yuki spoke sadly as he stepped away slowly. “... We have to call Hatori-san for your hand while he's here he can help Miss Honda when she breaks."

"Let her sleep... I'll go somewhere else tonight. I need to get away and be alone for a while anyway... I have a lot to think about."

Shigure nodded lightly as he looked down. "...Kyou-kun we didn't think this would happen..."

"No one could have thought it would happen... except me... I knew it was too good to be true," as Kyou spoke, he slowly stood and started to walk past Shigure, deeper into the woods towards the mountains. She lay silently between her two friends smiling as she rested quietly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment