Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - we did it!

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 28 - we did it!

Chapter 28 - we did it!
Kyou’s form sat on the side of his bed looking out the window as he groans, softly mimicking Yuki's voice, "Stay in your room cat... don't look at me like that cat... don't you come in my room cat...” Next, he mimics Tohru; "We have to do this to keep you out of the cage Kyou-kun..." ‘Bah... why the hell am I sitting here like this...’ She stumbled out of Yuki's room after he had fallen asleep She wanted to change badly now feeling unclean she slowly made her way to her room only to stop seeing Kyou's door partially open. She slowly opened the door walking in slowly sitting down on his bed quietly resting her head on his back staying silent as she reached for his hand lacing it with hers.

His eyes slowly closed as he felt her head on his back, his hand slowly closing with her's as he let out a quiet sigh. "All done..?"

She nodded lightly. "...Until I check in a few days... If nothing then Yuki-kun and I will have to try once more..."

"I don't know what to think of that..." he says with a groan, his hand holding her's still.

"...I'm sorry I won't talk about then Kyou-kun." She closed her eyes slowly. "...Is it ok if I sleep in here with you?"

"Yea... I don't mind," he whispered, slowly laying down on the side of his bed while still holding her hand, "I'm sorry... for being jealous..."

"...You have every right to be Kyou-kun..." She lay beside him quietly now as she cuddled as close as she could. Slowly he shifted closer to her and wrapped an arm around her, poofing into a tiny little cat at which time he curled up against her body. She smiled blushing lightly as she took the cat into her arms holding him close to her body as she covered them both up. A light purr escaped him as he lay against her, cuddling closer and closer to her, despite the fact that he felt slightly jealous still.

She pets the cat softly as she started to drift off to sleep. “... I love you Kyou-kun..." Slowly he slipped off to sleep and purred deeply against her as he slept quietly.

She slept silently holding him her hand still petting the cat quietly. She woke earlier the next morning hearing his alarm clock go off she opened her eyes slowly turning off the clock. She rolled over facing kissing his cheek softly. "...Kyou-kun... You changed back again..."

Blinking, he slowly opened his eyes and rolled onto his back at the sound of the clock. The kiss on his cheek made him blush, her words making his eyes go wide. "Not again!" Slowly he pulled the sheets around himself and crawled out of bed wrapped in them to walk towards the closet.

She blushed lightly giggling as she sat up slowly her back to him so he could change. "...Are still embarrassed Kyou-kun...?"

"How am I supposed to not be... I have never let anyone see me like that on purpose..." he said from inside the closet as he pulled on some pants.

"…Its not like I haven’t seen one before Kyou-kun." She sat quietly waiting for the ok to look around. Slowly he walked out of the closet, pulling on a shirt out as he came out as well.

She looked back slowly as she stood up. "...I guess I should go get dressed then."

"Yea... we've got to get ready for school... you've missed enough as is," he said pulling his shirt on and walking over towards the bed. She kidded his cheek softly as she left her room moving into her room pulling out her school uniform. Slowly he walked around his room, gathering his books where he'd scattered them out while doing his homework to try to keep his mind off of what Tohru and Yuki were doing in the next room over. She gathered her books into her bag that she had near her bed to keep herself busy while she was ill. She made her way downstairs into the kitchen leaving her bag by the door as she started to cook up some toast and eggs. Slowly Kyou walked down the stairs with his books in his arms. Sitting his books down on a shelf, he took a seat at the table, waiting for her to bring his breakfast, just like normal. Yuki looked up to the cat watching him carefully Tohru in the kitchen humming softly to herself as she added fish for Kyou and leeks for Yuki in the other pan.

Kyou’s eyes were down, staring at the table as he waited for his breakfast. He didn't see Yuki, but he heard him, knew he was there. "Don't say a damn word rat... I don't want to hear anything out of your mouth this morning..." Tohru slowly placed his plate in front of him handing over Yuki's plate to him as she sat beside Kyou eating quietly now. Slowly Kyou began to eat, though his appetite this morning seemed small. The breakfast table was quiet as everyone ate in silence, the only sounds made being the sounds of forks on plates, that sound growing slightly louder when Kyou dropped his fork on his plate.

She looked to him sadly. "Did I do something wrong I added fish for you." She watched him carefully looking into his eyes.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong Tohru... I just don't have much of an appetite this morning." Slowly he stood from the table, "If you'll excuse me, I am gonna get a drink and go take a few minutes to run around the house, I haven't gotten much training in the past few days."

She nodded lightly smiling up to him. "I'll finish up and watch you then." Nodding softly, he slowly walked out the door and started jogging around the house, his eyes closed a bit, trying to clear his mind. She finished her meal taking her plate along with Kyou's into the house cleaning up a bit as she walked out sitting down on the porch watching him her book bag next to her. Slowly he passed by her, his eyes half-closed, not really seeing her as he breathed in deeply through his nose. He was still trying to clear his mind, and was trying to end his jealousy. Yuki walked out sitting beside her now smiling at her as he kissed her cheek softly a small blush sliding across her cheek as she looked down. Slowly Kyou came around from his last lap, panting softly, his hands coming to rest on his knees. His eyes were closed fully now, his breathing slowly returning to a normal pace. She placed her bag over her shoulder as she ran over to him kneeling down as she kissed his cheek.

Slowly his eyes opened and looked over at her, his lips turning up into a slight smile. "Guess I ran a little harder than I thought..."

"Take a rest I can wait for you." She smiled in return as she petted his cheek softly. Nodding softly, he slowly stood upright and turned to walk into the house to get his things. She stood silently where he had left her Yuki walking over to her taking her hand smiling to her as he did. After a moment, Kyou walked back out with his books in his hand, seeing the two standing there that way. He kept his footsteps quiet as he slowly walked closer to them. Yuki tugged on her hand lightly to get her to start heading down the pathway to school.

Kyou stopped for a moment as he watched Yuki trying to tug her along without waiting for him. His eyes fell on Tohru, trying not to make any sound, wanting to see how she reacted, hoping that she would do as she said and wait for him.

She took a few steps forward letting go of Yuki's hand. "I will be down soon I need to spend time with Kyou-kun." Yuki looked back to her as he nodded lightly looking back seeing the cat glaring at him.

Slowly Kyou walked up to her and took her hand, "We... can walk together..." Glancing up at Yuki, he returned the glare, his eyes narrowing, "Unless he doesn't feel like it..."

"I'm fine with it damn cat, but we can't do this to her at school unless you want to get her in trouble with her friends."

"You think I don't know that... not that it matters, can't say much when she starts showing now can we...” Growling slightly, Kyou walked with her up to Yuki's side, "I'm not stupid..."

"...Will I really start to show that soon Kyou-kun?" She looked up to him blushing lightly. "...I don't want any of you two in trouble."

"No…. but they are your friends... they don't just see you at school, it wouldn't be right to keep you hidden from them, would it," he whispered as he looked down at her, biting down on his lip as he saw her blush.

She shook her head. "I want to though... Until we graduate from high school." Yuki patted her head softly trying to comfort her.

"We can't hide you from them... they would think we'd done something to you and want to take you from us... you can't keep yourself from your friends, they deserve to know at least part of the truth... minus the curse," spoke Yuki as he looked down at her, slowly dropping his hand down to take her other hand in his.

"...But I would have to tell them the child is Kyou-kun's if it was to spread out which I doubt if Akito-san knew it was yours there would be no stopping Kyou-kun from the cage..." She looked down sadly. "...Maybe when they start to ask questions I'll tell them about the baby..."

Slowly both boys nod and grip her hands to comfort her, almost simultaneously. "As long as you tell them the truth when they ask for it... then there would be no hard feelings I'm sure," said Kyou as he looked over at her, then back ahead as they all walked on towards the school.

She slowly let go of their hands as she looked on ahead. "I'm glad I finally get to go back to school even if it’s been a few days..."

"I'm sure they've all been suspicious, since we've all missed together..." said Kyou, looking straight ahead of himself at Tohru, who'd jogged ahead of them. She started to draw back from Yuki now letting him go on ahead of her to give him space for when his little fan club would swarm him. Kyou drew back slightly from both of them, so that he could act his usual part. His eyes turned down on the ground, separating himself from them as he always did, the everyday loner, that was he. She smiled a bit in her carefree way was she made her way into the school putting her shoes away heading upstairs to their classroom the Yuki fan girls following him. Kyou made his way in slowly, as always, barely reaching the classroom before the bell rang to start class. He'd taken his seat, putting his books on the floor under his desk. She sat quietly in front of him her head lowered slowly her hair pulled back tied in the ribbon Yuki had given her on white day. Yuki sat quietly near the front away from the cat and Tohru.

Kyou sat back in the chair, his legs up under Tohru's chair, like he always sat, relaxed and resting his eyes while the teacher stood up front speaking. She soon started to fall asleep in class as the teacher spoke he body was warned out from the night before from the few tries she had with Yuki. Kyou too drifted off slightly, dozing in and out of sleep from the fact he'd been awake the whole time too. Not that he was exhausted physically, but rather mentally from being so torn apart emotionally. She had kept herself awake during the first half of class walking outside when the bell rang heading up to the roof sitting back against the small wall as she closed her eyes Kyou was the only one she knew to wonder up here.

Slowly the rooftop door swung open, "Damn teacher waking me up and telling me that I have detention for sleeping in class... I had a long night, bastard..."

She opened her eyes slowly looking up to him. "I'm sorry if Yuki-kun and I were the cause of that..."

"You weren't..." he said as he walked over and sat down beside her, "I was just tired, that's all... no reason for the bastard to give me detention."

She kissed his cheek softly blushing. "...If you want I'll stay with you and wait."

"No…. it would make people suspicious, wouldn't it?" His head cocked to one side as he watched her, smiling a bit despite his frustration. "I'll be fine..."

She nodded lightly. "I forgot about that. I guess I was getting a little over my head." She slowly rested her head on his shoulder closing her eyes. “... I just need a few minutes and I'll go back to class..." Nodding softly, he reached up and cupped the back of her head with one hand. She smiled as she rested beside him quietly lacing her fingers with his. His fingers tangled with her's smiling as they rested together.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment