Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - losing memories of my love

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 30 - losing memories of my love

Chapter 30 - losing memories of my love
A small lace ribbon laid on the floor caught in the entrance door. She always carried that ribbon even when she had her hair already done, it was a gift that Yuki had given her on white day a few months earlier she never left home with out it. Slowly Kyou turned the final corner to the office and walked in, looking around a bit. "Where's Tohru," he inquired of the secretary sitting at the front desk, her eyes showing honesty as she looked up and shrugged. Yuki looked around the entrance for any sign of her his eyes carefully scanning before running to the door noticing her ribbon.

Slowly Kyou walked back out of the office, "She never checked in there when she came down to see the visitor..."

He picked the ribbon up off the floor looking to the cat. "...Something’s wrong she wouldn't leave like this..."

"Damn it..." Kyou mumbled as he just rushed past Yuki and slammed through the door, almost ripping it from its hinges. Quickly he ran out into the courtyard of the school, his eyes daring left and right.

Yuki followed soon standing beside him with the ribbon in hand. "You don't think he would try anything like this do you cat?" He was looking around as well for any other signs of Tohru.

"That bastard would do anything," he said with a grumble as he glanced around the courtyard, quickly taking off and climbing up the side of a tree into a higher branch.

He watched the cat shaking his head. "...Akito-san has her already..." He sighed sadly looking to the gate. "We let to much time pass already."

"He won't get far ahead of me..." Kyou said as he dropped down from the tree, landing on his feet, his still injured right hand reaching to his left wrist to grasp the beads there. He started to take off ahead of the cat now running toward the direction of the main house.

Quickly Kyou took off after Yuki, "Stay out of my way, I can't be blamed for things that happen if I take these off...” Growling, he slid his fingers under the beads, running faster.

"...You'd risk her losing the baby!" Yuki screamed at the cat now forcing him to stop. "If you make her lose this child I'll make sure she never lays on you, you pathetic worthless cat!" Yuki was growing mad at the cat now he was worried about her now.

"I wasn't talking about things that happen to her, you idiot, I was talking about things that happen to you...” Quickly Kyou rushed past Yuki, not wasting anytime with stopping to argue. Looking down at his hand, he panted slightly, afraid to take the beads off because he didn't want to lose control.

Yuki followed close beside his cousin soon coming to a stop as he reached the Shoma's main house. "...She carries my child I will be the one to rescue her."

"I love her too damn it, and I'm not gonna sit back and let you be the hero all by yourself, so you can just go screw yourself if you think that's gonna happen." Quickly Kyou ran at the wooden gate and kicked off of it and the adjoining wall to propel himself to the top of it, kneeling down on it. He followed after the cat quickly leaping down behind the brush making his way to where Akito's room was. Kyou opted to keep to the high ground, running along the rooftops of the many conjoined houses. Yuki ran into the main house going through the hallways that lead to Akito's room.

Kyou quickly flipped down from the gutters, through a window into the hallway in front of Yuki. Glaring at the other, he turned and started towards Akito's room, grasping the beads again, "If he tries anything, I want you to get her out and the beads are coming off!"

He nodded lightly as he slid the door open Akito sitting on his bed looking down to the figure that lay silent under the covers Akito putting his index finger to his lips. "...Shhhh the poor girl had a bad dream earlier about these horrid creatures."

Kyou glared at Akito, huffing and panting from having ran and the fact that he was infuriated. "You had no right to take her from school, no matter what you think your reason was, it's not fracking good enough."

"So which one did the little whore sleep with then to go against my wishes like this don't think she won't be forgiven for this neither will that baby." Akito looked to the two smirking some. "That is if she remembers who the father is."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment