Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - how to kill god

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 31 - how to kill god

Chapter 31 - how to kill god
"That's it you bastard," Kyou all but hissed as his right hand gripped the beads tightly, running into the room, shoving Yuki out of the way. "Don't you EVER talk about her like that again!"

"You want to kill me don't you." He stood slowly watching the cat. "...If you slay me that child will be cursed I guarantee that."

"The child is cursed anyway you look at it. It can take your curse when I end your life, or be cursed to be haunted by you at every turn! Anyway you look at it, the child is going to lead a hard life... I think I'd rather the child have to deal with the family curse than the curse of your ever controlling bastardness."

He smirked. "How will your precious flower feel about that." He slowly sat down on the bed shaking her lightly her eyes opened slowly looking to him. as he helped her to sit up next to him she seemed unharmed by him her eyes soon trailing to Yuki's then Kyou's. “... Now which one of these is the child's father..."

Kyou’s eyes narrowed as he stopped pulling on the beads, having already got them halfway off, barley hung on his knuckles.

He smirked as Tohru watched him looking up to the cat before looking to Akito. "Who is he why s he so mad did I do something Akito-dono?"

Kyou’s form froze, "You bastard... what'd you do to her?" His teeth were showing, the beads slipping down his knuckles slightly, his hand holding them on for the moment, though he was losing patience with Akito. "I swear, if she doesn't remember me in the next five seconds, I'm ripping your head off and shoving it down your throat."

The girl looked at him frightened as she moved closer to Akito shaking the man placing a hand on her shoulder leaning down next to her ear. "...They don't want you to have this baby did you know that my sweet flower."

Yuki's eyes widened as he grabbed hold of the cat stopping him. "...You do this now she'll lose the baby from fear of your form."

"Damn it..." groaned Kyou as he pushed the beads back on fully. "I swear to the gods that if you don't fix this RIGHT now Akito... Then my son or daughter will have my curse... because even if it kills me, I'll take your life..."

"...Then the poor child will be orphaned if it is yours the woman you love will die a slow painful death." Tohru looked up to the cat tears in her eyes.

"Yuki and Shigure would never allow that... they would take the child and make sure that it lives a long healthy life... free from your tyranny... asshole."

"...How so if it is a little girl neither could touch her, but I could I would take her in as mine." He smirked watching the cat.

"That's where you're wrong idiot... if she has my curse, she's a Sohma, and so I have no fear of her not being able to be held." A grin, sadistic and evil slid over Kyou’s face as he walked slowly closer to Akito, "So you lose bastard." Tohru began to shake seeing the cat's movements slowly standing in front of Akito protectively Akito smirking as she did.

"Move Tohru... you don't want to defend that bastard, he wants to take our child from you and make him or her do his bidding... because he's an evil bastard like that..."

"...I don't know who you think you are trying to hurt Akito-dono." She watched him carefully as Yuki began to walk toward her.

MOVE!" Kyou was growing impatient, his anger level having shot through the roof that she no longer remembered him, for which he blamed Akito fully. "I'll rip your heart out and make you eat it you cock sucker!"

She flinched Akito wrapping his arms around her placing his hands lightly on her stomach. "...Oh how I bet you two could do this with her to bad though you two aren’t very obedient maybe I need to show who is the master of the 13 zodiac animals."

"You have never lifted a finger to do anything for yourself, so if you think you can beat me, then I say bring it outside!" Kyou was no longer holding back, he was pissed off beyond all he'd ever been, and he was ready to kill.

She was starting to cry she was scared of him as Akito slowly removed his hands from her stomach. "Tohru-san do you want to go with these two bad boys?"

She shook her head quickly resting her head on his chest. "...No Akito-dono..."

"Yuki... get her out of here, I'm done with negotiations..." Kyou said in a deep, growling voice. His teeth gritted together.

Yuki moved over to her grabbing her wrist only to be put up with a struggle from her as she screamed. "Let me go!"

"Tohru! You swore you'd never forget me!" Kyou’s impatience had broken him down, he no longer was in full control of his anger, and was beginning to take it out on any and everyone that was involved.

She started to cry as Akito held her. “... Its ok I won't let them take you..."

"She's going home with us.. where she belongs... if we have to pry her from your cold dead hands," Kyo mumbled as his whole form started to tense, the bandages on his hand tearing, his knuckles white, small drops of crimson falling from his palm from the pressure at which his nails dug into his flesh.

She watched him sadly. "...I'll go with you if you leave Akito-dono alone..." She was shaking now as she slowly moved from his grasp walking to the cat her eyes were darker almost cold as she reached for the cat.

"Without your memories... I don't think so... the only way you go with us and he lives is if he gives you back your memories... and even then... I won't promise anything..."

Akito smirked. "They’re hidden away only she can find them, but its sad really she most really despise you if she doesn't want to remember you."

"Yuki... take her out of here... and don't stop, just keep going and get her home...” Kyo'd settled on his fate, he would stay and fight, and that was what he wanted to do now. Nothing else mattered, he couldn't forgive Akito any more, he was ready to lay down his life for the one he loved.

Yuki grabbed her wrist once more dragging her away. "...The child will live a cruel fate..." He spoke coldly toward the cat. "...Once the others find out about the child it'll be taken away from her." He smirked. "...Or let her live here with me where the child will be free."

Yuki and Shigure are members of the Zodiac, so they have equal right to keep the child. You've failed to outwit me this time Akito... and this time... I win. I'm tired of playing your game... I'm not part of the Zodiac twelve, and thus... you aren't going to control me." Glancing back at the door, he caught a glimpse of Tohru's frightened eyes, his own looking deep within her's as if he were telling her "I love you" for the final time.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment