Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - morning sickness again

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 33 - morning sickness again

Chapter 33 - morning sickness again
She slept silently beside the bed her head resting on Yuki's shoulder she was covered with a blanket now to keep her from getting cold as Yuki watched over her. Kyou slept silently on the bed, staying in his cat form throughout the night, his energy slowly building back up. She stayed quiet as she slept close to Yuki for warmth. Yuki had tried to talk her into going to her room, but she kept refusing to leave Kyou. Yuki petted her head softly trying to comfort her as she slept. Slowly the cat began to shift around on the bed, trying to find a way to get warm. Finally he managed to pull the cover over himself. She stood slowly holding her mouth before running toward the bathroom shivering as she leaned over weakly morning sickness already consuming her.

A soft cough escaped the ball of fur and cover that was the covered Kyou. "Where's Tohru..." came his voice in a mumble as he spotted Yuki.

He stood slowly looking to the cat. "...Don't worry she'll most likely come back... She's just got the morning sickness..." He moved away closing the cat's door helping her. Slowly Kyou pushed himself up and jumped down to the floor, tumbling as he does. He was still hurt, and still should be resting, but he wanted to be with her more than anything. Yuki held her hair back rubbing her back trying to comfort her as she continued to throw up.

Slowly, staggeringly an orange ball of fur came walking into the bathroom, "Tohru...” He was still tired, his body weak, his fur stained crimson along his chest and back. She looked up to him weakly from where she sat before looking away sadly as she continued. Yuki looked down to the cat shaking his head as he tried to comfort Tohru. Kyou stumbled across the bathroom floor to Tohru's side, rubbing his body against the side of her leg in an attempt to comfort her as best he could. She reached down petting him softly as she closed her eyes leaning back against the bathtub wall.

Slowly he crawled into her lap, curling up into a ball. Purring lightly, he leans into her and tries to ease her. Yuki stood slowly. "I'll get you some water Miss Honda." He walked out slowly closing the door behind him. She nodded lightly as she continued to pet the cat, blood starting to stain her hands from petting him.

He winced slightly as the petting reopened a single wound very slightly, but not enough to cause massive bleeding. He continued to purr, holding himself close to her, cuddling against her stomach.

“... Kyou-kun... Thank you for protecting me... I must be pathetic to look at right now..." She slowly began to fall to her side Yuki catching her making sure not to transform as he laid her down on the floor.

Kyou eeped as he fell out of her lap on the floor when she tipped over. Curling up against her still, he purred deeper and nuzzled into her chest lightly. "You're not pathetic Tohru... you're being as strong as you can..." She opened her eyes slowly as she petted his cheek softly before sitting up thanks to Yuki as he helped her to drink some water. Once more Kyou jumped up and climbed into her lap, curling up in a ball again, trying to keep from bleeding on her clothes. He purred lightly, lying there in her lap.

"Miss Honda lets get you into bed so you can rest." She nodded lightly as Yuki helped her up she held onto Kyou weakly as she headed toward her room. He stayed within her arms comfortably as she walked towards her room. His head tilting to the side a bit as he purred deeply. She lay down slowly on the bed Yuki covering her up as he sat beside her rubbing her back. Kyou curled himself into a ball again against her, purring quietly right beside her, staying as close to her as he could to keep her content. She soon fell asleep still petting him as Yuki laid down beside her trying to get a little shut eye incase she needed him. Kyou’s eyes fell closed once more as they rested together. He was happy in her arms, curled against her. She woke later on hearing her alarm go off leaning over Kyou carefully to turn the sound off so he wouldn't wake. Slowly he shifted around slightly as she did what she did. He was happy, curled against her, resting.

She smiled down to him. "...I'm not going to school I'm going to take care of you..." She petted him softly.

A slight smile turned his whiskers upwards a bit as he nodded and nuzzled into her stomach, purring very lightly. "Thanks Tohru... it means a lot to me." She nodded sadly petting him still as she closed her eyes slowly as she pulled him closer to her body. Comfortably he starts to slip off to sleep in her arms once more, still purring very deeply.

Yuki walked in quietly kissing her cheek. "...I'll bring your homework home for you, you need a day off to rest for our child."

Kyou’s tail started to flick slightly from against Tohru's stomach, a sign that he was slightly agitated. "Bring my work home too..."

Yuki nodded giving Tohru one last kiss on her cheek. "I'll have Shigure-san make you something to eat." She nodded lightly looking up to him. "Rest Miss Honda." He left closing the door behind him.

"Shigure... cooking..?" Kyou slowly shivered and curled up against Tohru closer. "It'd probably be better if I could transform back and cooked... maybe you'd be able to keep it down at least...” Softly he chuckled and nuzzled into her, purring deeply.

"I can always make something I'm ok now." She petted him gently laying him down slowly on the bed.

"No... You stay put and rest... I'll go see if I can transform back and try to cook something...” Slowly he stood up on her bed and started to walk a little easier, jumping off the side of the bed gracefully.

"Kyou-kun I'm fine I'm not that far along to where I couldn’t be any use."

"I didn't say you're not any use... but you need to rest," he said as he started to run through her door and towards his own room.

She laid back on her bed looking outside her window. ‘... Akito-san what happened to me... why can't I remember anything only certain things...'

After a few minutes, Kyou walks slowly past her door dressed, "What do you want for breakfast?"

She looked up slowly to him a little startled. "...Whatever is easiest for you." Smiling a bit, he nodded and slowly started to walk down the stairs towards the kitchen, his head red where the blood had stained his hair a bit. She stood pushing herself up off the bed walking down the steps silently not wanting Kyou to worry that she had gotten up out of bed. In the kitchen the soft sound of sizzling came as he fried up some ham to go along with the eggs that he was frying in another pan. She sat down slowly at the table knelt down looking through the scattered papers on the table. After a few minutes of the sounds from the kitchen, the soft sound of glass plates being set on the counter could be heard.

She looked up quickly as she stood walking in. "Is there anything you want me to do Kyou-kun?"

"You could pour some orange juice if you want, I'm almost done with breakfast, just got to serve it to the plates and carry it to the dining room."

She nodded lightly as she opened the fridge pulling out milk and juice carrying it to the table along with two glasses. Slowly he slid eggs and bacon on the two plates that he'd taken out, putting the extra in one of the skillets, placing it over a small flame to keep it warm for Shigure. She knelt down slowly pouring the two glasses of orange juice and one with milk. Slowly he walks in with the two plates and places one in front of her, the other in front of his seat before taking a seat next to her. "Thank you Kyou-kun." She smiled at him kindly before she started to eat quietly. Nodding softly, he picked up his fork and started to eat from the plate slowly, sipping from the glass of milk that she'd poured for him. She finished her meal rather quickly leaning over slowly stealing a little bit of his egg.

Chuckling softly he pushes his plate over towards her to let her have some. "I'm not that hungry... so you can have as much as you want."

She blushed lightly looking down. "I only wanted a little bit that's al you need to eat up so you can get better... So you can protect me and our baby." His head nodded slightly as he slowly ate more of the food, taking sips of his milk every now and then. He was still kind of tired, and felt like he'd transform again if he didn't take it easy, so he kept his actions slow and steady.

She smiled kindly as she sat back slowly looking outside. "...Kyou-kun what happened at Akito-san's?"

Swallowing the bite he had in his mouth, he slowly looked at her and smiled a bit. "I beat the hell out of him and left him nearly dead... then came home."

She shook her head. "I know that, but I mean I remember being at school then I remember being in his room he gave me something warm to drink... Then I couldn't remember what happened when I finally came out of it you were ready to fight..."

"Don't worry about it all... all that matters now is that you're safe... and you're back here where you belong." Smiling, he turned back to his food and kept eating, not wanting to speak about it too much, not wanting her to have to remember it all.

"...Kyou-kun how did we meet?" She placed her head on her knees slowly to keep her eye hidden from his.

His eyes blink slightly as he turns his head to her, almost choking on his food. "Wh-what do you... mean...?"

"...I don't remember anymore..." She spoke sadly

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment