Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 35 - I don't need your help!

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 35 - I don't need your help!

Chapter 35 - I don't need your help!
Kyou struggled within the grasp of Yuki, "Put me down rat, I don't need or want your help...” Kyou was still pissed, but too tired to put up much of a fight.

He laid the cat down on his bed before sitting beside him. "She hasn't come out and won't come out for anyone."

Kyou just curled into a ball on his bed. "Of course not, she doesn't want to see us... Why would she come out, we overstepped the bounds and she's broken in anger against us, not much we can do about that."

He looked away. "I'm worried though about if the baby gets what I have now." He stood slowly. "I'd never forgive myself if something happened to the child before the child is born."

"What the hell are you talking about rat," he mumbled as he walked to the head of the bed and crawled under his blankets, curling up in a ball. He was stressed, angry, sad, so many emotions bundled up drove him mad.

"The way my bronchial tubes are there might be a chance the child might have it." Yuki walked out closing the door sitting down by her door.

Slowly Kyou curled up under the blankets still, closing his eyes. His voice was slightly weak, but he tried to speak loud enough for Yuki to hear him, "You worry to much... pussy." She opened her eyes slowly as she looked outside into the dark sky clouds covering the shimmering stars.

Kyou slowly walked down his bed to the foot of it and slid off the end beneath the covers to the floor. His footsteps were light, since he weighed so little as a cat. Quietly he made his way to her door, scratching at it very softly with a clawed paw. Yuki looked up from where he sat watching him glaring. Kyou’s eyes were fixated on the door, completely ignoring the rat. His clawed paw kept a soft; steady pace as he scratched at it as if to ask for entry since he couldn't open the door himself. She slowly stood up opening the door for him slowly before walking back to her bed laying down slowly.

Kyou’s head tossed up, giving a smart-@$$ look to Yuki as he slowly walked into the room. He was so quiet while walking towards the bed, not even a sound from his footsteps.

She looked down to him sadly. “... Kyou-kun I don't think I can do this anymore..."

"Don't think you can do what anymore..." he said as he leaped up onto her bed and slowly crawled up beside her, laying down atop her blankets.

"..Make you two happy..." She spoke sadly looking away. "...I pushed you away today..."

"Nonsense..." he said as he laid down beside her still, curling up closer to her. "Things like that happen... people get over it and move on..."

"I hurt you though you ran away..." She closed her eyes halfway looking outside.

"I left because I didn't wanna fight with Yuki while you were already upset..." he said, closing his eyes and slowly curling up closer to her. He leaned down slowly petting him gently as she closed her eyes humming softly. Kyou’s eyes were fully closed now, purring very quietly as he laid against her sleeping. He was so tired, there was nothing he could do about it, he just started to slowly drift off to sleep against her.

She pulled him close to her body holding him against her chest. “... Will you be going to school...?"

"I'll definitely try... I should be back to normal by morning," he said softly, curling against her and purring very lightly.

She nodded lightly petting him softly. Yuki walking in slowly laying down beside her on the other side of Kyou Tohru looking up slowly. Kyou had already fallen asleep against her, purring very lightly. He was much more comfortable within her arms than he ever was when he was alone, and it felt easier to sleep. Yuki pushed up against her forcing himself to transform crawling up her shoulder lying under the blankets by her head. Kyou never noticed anything; he was fast asleep within her arms, just laying there comfortably. His eyes closed, he yawned quietly and rolled over within her arms, purring.

She placed a hand over Yuki holding him as she held Kyou in her other arm. "...I love you two so much..."

Kyou’s purr only grew slightly deeper in a subconscious response. He was sleeping far too deeply to truly hear her. She smiled weakly as she closed her eyes falling asleep holding the two. Slowly the morning sun began to peak up over the horizon, the small cat shifting around beneath the covers against Tohru's chest. The sound of the alarm almost caused him to jump out of his fur. She flinched lightly feeling his claws on her arm. She opened her eyes slowly as she leaned over turning the clock off Yuki rolling down bumping against the cat.

"Watch where you're going rat, get off me, I gotta go get ready." Quickly he leaps out of the bed and runs towards the hallway, a puff of smoke surrounding him just as he gets to the door. Tohru laid back down on the bed rubbing her arm as Yuki looked up to her slowly before scurrying away to get dressed.

Slowly Kyou walked back out of his room dressed in his school uniform, his head poking into Tohru's room. "You ok?"

She nodded lightly as she sat up slowly. "...Yeah I just wanted to make sure my stomach was settled before I tried to get up." She looked back to him smiling. "...I didn't get sick."

"That's good this morning, I'll run down and fix a quick breakfast while you get dressed so that we can get going to school."

"Can you put some leeks in it?" She looked up to him blushing now as she looked down slowly.

"In your oatmeal? I suppose if you want it..." He chuckled softly as he turned and started to run down the stairs. She stood walking over closing her door so she dress. Downstairs, Kyou started to fix some oatmeal and toast. He was rushing, trying to get the food done before it got to be too late to have time to eat. She made her way down the steps trying to force her shirt down over her stomach as Yuki followed behind her taking her book bag. Slowly Kyou walked out with a few bowls, placing them on the table. He'd even fixed breakfast for Yuki, instead of making him have to fix his own.

She smiled at Kyou starting to eat quietly. "Thank you cat." Yuki spoke a little confused by the cat's actions.

"Yea, don't get soft on me now, if it weren't for the fact that I was already cooking and we're already running late it wouldn't have happened."

"Kyou-kun this is really good." She looked back up to him smiling kindly. "Or maybe its because I only got breakfast yesterday."

"It's good, that's what it is..." he said as he eyed Yuki, waiting for a smart-@$$ remark from him. Kyou kept eating slowly, sipping from his milk.

Tohru finished her meal standing up slowly. "...Kyou-kun do you have a sweater I can wrap around my waist I'm starting to poke out a bit."

"I have one you can barrow Miss Honda it'll be better it won't be covered in cat hair."

Kyou glared at Yuki, closing his eyes as he continued to eat the food that he fixed himself. She nodded lightly as Yuki ran up the steps. Tohru walked over leaning over kissing his cheek softly. Kyou merely mumbled softly as he slowly stood, grabbing the bowls and taking them into the kitchen. She watched him sadly as she picked up her book bag heading out in front of the two. Walking back out of the kitchen, he grabbed his books and walked outside into the air with her. Yuki came after wrapping the sweater around her waist carefully.

"You know... my sweaters don't have cat hair on them rat... no more than your's have rat hair...” Kyou walked ahead of them a bit, his mind still a little active with events from the previous night.

She moved quickly grabbing his hand stopping him. Her head was low still before she rested her head on his shoulder. "...I'm sorry Kyou-kun."

"It's not your fault Tohru... Yuki's just being stubborn and air headed..." he said as he softly placed one hand on the back of her head, running his fingers through her hair.

She nodded lightly as Yuki took her bag for her. "How about I walk you into school today."

Kyou sent a slight glare at Yuki, narrowing his eyes. "Yea... he should walk you in if we're going to keep to our normal selves."

"I'll carry your books then till we get into town." He was watching the cat now glaring in return.

"No, it's alright... I'll carry them. It's good for my strength anyway since I haven't done much training lately."

"Then why don't we go to your master's dojo then after school." She was smiling blushing a bit. "We haven’t told him about the baby I'm sure it would be ok."

"That sounds like fun... I'd like to do that if you would like." Slowly he smiled down at her and nodded. She blushed lightly as she started to slow getting to the edge of the forest taking her bag from him. "You two can go on ahead of me."

"What are you going to do?" Kyou was confused as he looked back at her.

"I'm going to stop by the store and get an apple or do you not want me to."

"No…. You can, I was just curious," he spoke, blinking a bit before giving her a slight wave and smiling. "See you in class." She nodded lightly as she waved to the two heading down to the nearby store. Kyou walked a bit faster, pulling ahead of Yuki, wanting to get there first, and away from the other. Yuki watched him smirking a bit as he kept his space from the cat. After several minutes, Kyou entered the courtyard of the school, his books in his arms still. Yuki walked past him putting his shoes away as he made his way up to the classroom beating the cat there. Kyou slowly walked into class and sat down, not caring that he was beat really. After all Yuki was supposed to be the model student, Kyou didn't want to give that impression.

She made her way into school taking off her shoes to put away as soon as she opened the door little notes fluttered to the floor many students looking over some giggling knowing what they were. Kyou’s form leaned back in his chair, his legs stretching out beneath her chair yet again. That was how he sat there every day. She kept her head lowered picking out the pieces of paper picking the ones up off the floor soon looking down at the pieces of papers. 'Whore’ 'tramp'. After she gathered the papers she made her way to the classroom sitting down slowly in front of Kyou.

"You almost were late," he said as he leaned up and placed a hand on her shoulder, "You ok?" She jumped at his touch before nodding as she looked down slowly.

"You sure," he said as he leaned forward a bit, tilting his head. "You don't seem alright..."

"...I'm fine please don't worry about it to much." She kept her eyes low still. Nodding slowly, he leaned back in his seat again, the teacher walking in and getting started with the lesson.

She walked quietly behind the two boys Yuki carrying her book bag for her since she wasn't feeling well. "We can go another day Miss Honda."

Kyou walked slowly, looking back at Tohru from time to time. His head tilted, "Do you need help getting back to the house?"

She shook her head slowly. "No I'm fine please don't worry." He nods softly as he continues to walk ahead of her a bit, his arms holding his books close to himself. The house was slowly growing closer, much slower than usual, but they wouldn't rush her at all. Yuki stayed behind her to catch her if she slipped on a loose rock or the gravel.

Once at the house, Kyou sat down on the steps and smiled up at Tohru. "Do you want anything? I'll fix you something if you want."

She kept her head down shaking her head slowly. "I'm fine Kyou-kun I’m going to go lay down if that's ok."

"Alright," he said as he looked out over the trees, resting his elbows on his knees. The fresh air was nice, it made him feel good. She took her bag from Yuki as she made her way upstairs one of the pieces slipping through the opening of her bag. She walked into her room laying down on her bed covering her eyes letting the tears soak through her sleeve.. His form sat there for a long while, staring out into the sky still. He looked at ease, a slight smile on his lips.

Yuki walked past the stairway picking up the piece of paper. His eyes widened as he looked down heading in the direction Kyou was handing them the piece of paper. "...Here you should see this..."

Kyou glanced up slowly, taking the piece of paper, "What is it, where'd it come from?" His eyes glanced down, seeing what it was, his fist clenching, crushing the piece of paper

"That's why she didn't want to go to your Master's she's probably suffering." Yuki looked away from the cat as he headed upstairs.

His form jumped up, moving towards the door and inside. He quickly ran up to her room, knocking on the door softly. "Tohru, you awake?"

She wiped the tears away on her sleeve. "...Yes..." She spoke softly as she sat up slowly. Slowly he walked in, his hand still clenching the piece of paper in his hand. He kept it hidden behind his back as he slowly walked in and sat down on the foot of her bed.

She looked up to him slowly as she moved over to him kissing his cheek softly. "Is something wrong do you want me to start dinner early?"

"No... Nothing’s wrong. I just wanted to come see you and make sure you were feeling better. If you're not feeling well... I'll fix dinner."

She shook her head smiling weakly. "I like making you guys dinner it makes me feel wanted and needed."

"Alright..." he said softly, slowly standing from the end of her bed, dropping the paper on the foot of it and walking towards the door. He did it on purpose, dropping it that way, his hand coming to rest on the doorframe, looking back at her. "I'll find out who wrote that... and when I do...” Without waiting for her to say anything, he slowly walked from her room and down the stairs.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment