Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 36 - no memories back!

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 36 - no memories back!

Chapter 36 - no memories back!
"Damn it... so all your memories aren't back yet? That bastard..." he mumbled as he clenched his fork tightly between his fingers. "Akito did this to you... that drink he gave you probably caused this..."

"...Kyou-kun how did we meet?" She spoke sadly still wanting to at least hear from him.

"We met when I returned here from my training after Yuki and Shigure invited you in…."

“... Did you hate me or like me at first?"

"At first... I was rather indifferent..." he said, leaning back in his seat. "I didn't exactly like having new people around… I wasn't much of a people person at all..." She nodded lightly looking up to him slowly as she moved over to where he was sitting resting her head on his shoulder gently closing her eyes.

"But you changed me..." he said softly as he looked down at her while she leaned against him.

She laced her fingers with his slowly. "...I'm glad that you remember how we met..."

"Hopefully you'll soon remember everything as well..." he said to her as he held her hand in his as well.

"...Kyou-kun can we buy a camera... Just incase somthing happens worse then this..."

"Yea... we can do that if you want..." he said as he held her hand still and leaned his head against her.

She smiled faintly. “...So today it'll just be you and me... I don't think I've spent enough time with you to make you happy..."

He too smiled as he looked at her, his hand reaching over and brushing through her hair. "We spend a lot of time together, and I'm happy with you no matter what."

She nodded lightly leaning in slowly kissing his cheek. "We should have Hatori-san come in look at your wounds."

"I'll be fine...,” he said as he held her hand still, looking into her eyes.

She blushed lightly looking away. "...Then let me at least tend to some of the major ones."

"Alright," he said as he smiled and slowly let go of her hand so that she would be able to tend the wounds on his head, shoulders, back and chest.

She stood slowly. "Take off your shirt I'll be back with the first aid kit." She walked into the kitchen searching for the first aid kit. Nodding softly, he slowly moved back from the table a bit and pulled off his shirt. She walked out with a wet washrag starting to clean some of the wounds out careful not to hurt him. He closed his eyes and tilted back as his wounds were cleaned, occasionally wincing when he felt them tug at his wounds. She placed her hands carefully on him as she started to apply medicine along with fresh bandages. His eyes closed still, he lifted his arms and made his wounds more open to her. His teeth biting down on his own lip. She leaned over kissing his cheek softly as she wrapped the wound carefully.

His eyes stayed closed, a slight blush creeping over his cheeks. He felt the medicine stinging his wounds slightly, but knew that it would make them heal.

"...I'm sorry for causing you pain..." She spoke softly into his ear as she finished.

"It's not your fault Tohru... Akito is the one that caused all of this. I only did what felt right by defending you..."

She rested her head on his back. “... Thank you Kyou-kun... For everything you have done for me... I wish I could give you a child..."

"I wish you could too Tohru... but we know the risks behind that, and I don't want to risk it. I'm happy just to be with you period...” Smiling, he slowly leaned back against her a bit, resting with her there.

"...So your alright with sharing the baby between Yuki-kun and I?" She spoke softly almost scared as she spoke.

"Yea... it's my only choice really... I can't have a child of my own without risking losing you, and I won't allow that..."

She nodded sadly. "...I'll make sure the child will be good... I'll make sure the child doesn't hate you..."

"Thanks Tohru..." he said softly as he slowly turned around and tilted his head to look at her. "That'll be nice..." She nodded as she leaned in kissing him softly. He flushed softly, his cheeks taking on a soft crimson color as he leaned into the kiss to return it with her. She blushed lightly as she closed her eyes now moving her hands lacing her fingers with his.

His fingers laced between her own, holding them softly as he slowly broke from the kiss, blushing heavily now. "You're ok now... right? How's your memory...?"

"...I still don't remember..." She spoke sadly looking down. "...I'm sorry Kyou-kun.."

"Don't be sorry... it's Akito's fault... You'll remember again soon, I hope." Smiling, he just looked into her eyes, trying to make her feel at ease. She stood slowly letting his hands go slowly as she walked into the kitchen. His head tilted a bit as he leaned against the table, watching her. He was confused just a bit by her actions. She looked down into the sink starting to run water before she sat beside the sink listening. Slowly he stood and winced as he held his ribs, starting to walk towards the kitchen. "Tohru.." he said as he pushed open the door.

She looked up from where she sat. Before placing her head on her knees sadly. “... I want to remember..."

"You'll remember... you just got to let things come back to you on their own... If you try to force it... it'll take longer." Slowly he walked into the kitchen and sat down beside her, smiling up at her.

She smiled in return faintly. "...Kyou-kun... I'm craving leeks..."

"Leeks? Yuck..." he said with a slight chuckle as he slowly stood up and moved to the fridge. "Cold? Or do you want them in a soup or something?"

"...Just plan it doesn't matter if their warm or cold..." She blushed lightly now. Nodding slightly, he takes a few out of the fridge and places them on a plate, giving them to her as he sits down with her. She took a few pieces starting to eat quietly beside him listening to the water.

"What's with the water," he asked softly as he watched her eat the leeks, not liking the smell, but dealing with it to be with her.

“... It’s the only thing I remember my father did for me when I was little... When I was sad he'd run water for me..." She smiled a little bit as she continued to eat.

"Oh, I see.." he whispered as he looked down at her plate and made a disgusted face. She leaned up slowly licking his cheek so he could smell the leeks. His face contorted in a disgusted way at the smell. "Yuck... that stinks..." She giggled lightly as she finished up the ones she was given.

"How're you feeling now?" His head tilted softly as he leaned back against the counter.

"Much better." She rested her head on his shoulder. "...Do you want to go into town?"

"Oh, right..." smiling, he nodded his head, having nearly completely forgot about it. He was so concerned with her getting her memories back that he forgot about the camera to keep the new ones.

She kissed his cheek softly. "We don't have to go."

"We can, though we should wait for school to let out... I wouldn't be wise to go into town while schools still in or they'll think we're skipping." He chuckled softly as he slowly moved a bit closer to her, trying to make her comfortable.

She nodded lightly as she laid down resting her head on his lap. "...Then the be asking who knocked you up..." His fingers lightly trailed through her hair as he looked down at her with a soft smile on his lips. He hated when people did that to her, and it made him angry to even think about it, so he kept quiet.

“... Kyou-kun I don't regret it... Having the baby to save you..."

"I know you don't..." he said softly as he looked down at her and ran his fingers through her hair still. She closed her eyes slowly starting to rest quietly. He smiled, his fingers still gently brushing through her hair as he looked down at her, his head leaning back against the counter, eyes falling closed slowly. Yuki came home a few hours later with a bag full of homework for the two. The feel of Tohru's head being shaken with the rest of her body against his lap made his eyes open slowly. "Wh-what time is it..?"

"Stupid cat I can't believe you are you trying to make her sick and lose the baby?"

"What the hell Yuki, quit being stupid. The likelihood of her losing the child because of a cold is slim to none, quit being retarded and help me pick her up, I'll take her to bed..."

She sat up slowly using the counter. "I'm fine I'm not broken yet." She spoke coldly to the two.

Kyou eyed Yuki and glared softly, "She's not a freakin' flower, she's not going to break if you blow on her too hard... She's been strong even through some of the toughest moments we've been through... So just leave her the hell alone..."

"...Kyou-kun... Your the one I want to leave me alone right now." She held her stomach weakly stepping out of the kitchen.

Kyou’s voice froze as he looked towards Tohru, his eyes falling a bit, losing the fire that was burning in them from his anger towards Yuki. Once she was gone, he looked up at Yuki and made a slight groaning noise, "I hope you're fracking happy.. Bastard." Quickly he pushed himself up and went out the backdoor towards the woods. He watched the cat quietly Tohru sitting on the steps of the staircase watching him leave. Kyou’s anger got the better of him, his hand shoving the door shut so hard that it cracked the wooden frame and caused a slight tear in a piece of the rice-paper. She flinched hearing the door before running up the steps. Before anyone would even manage to open the door and look out he would be gone from sight, having run into the woods and straight towards the mountains. She locked her door before Yuki could try to open it as she moved to her window opening it up. Kyou’s breathing was hard and fast as he leaned against a large boulder at the mountain pass. He was exhausted from a long run through the woods. She knelt beside the window seal tears rolling down she was starting to stress now she felt confused and overwhelmed with emotions all at once. Slowly Kyou slid down against the rock, his eyes turned up at the sky. He didn't understand, what had he done for her to want him to go away... He was so confused, so... hurt. Yuki, back at the house, was merely cleaning up the plates and stuff from their breakfast, trying to keep himself busy to keep his mind off the pain he felt inside.

She kept her door locked still one of her arms hanging outside as tears rolled down her eyes closing halfway. "...He'll never forgive me... not after this..." Both boys, in their own respective places were slouching down and sighing. It just felt so wrong, like everything they'd been through together had just fallen apart instantaneously. She closed her eyes sadly as she laid on the floor of her room waiting by the window as if waiting for Kyou to come back. After several hours, just before the sun started to set, the door slid open, a tired Kyou, his bandages a bit red, walked back into the house. She laid silently beside the window she had cried herself to sleep waiting for Kyou to return. Yuki sat quietly outside her door his head low. Slowly Kyou walked up the stairs, his head hung low a bit. He was obviously tired, and felt as though he'd collapse. Just as he reached the top step, the stress got the best of him and he turned into a cat, the bandages falling atop him in a pile. Yuki stood slowly leaning over picking that cat up carefully carrying him into Kyou's room.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment