Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 38 - I love you

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 38 - I love you

Chapter 38 - I love you
She sat silently in front of him as she tilted her head to the side her chocolate colored hair falling over her right shoulder. “... I love you Kyou-kun I would do anything for you..." She leaned up slowly her eyes closing halfway as she kissed his lips softly.

He couldn't help what he felt anymore. He'd said he wanted to wait, that he'd go into town the next day and get protection, but... she was so... alluring. He too slowly allowed his eyes to close as their lips met again, a small shiver traveling the length of his spine. She slowly broke from their kiss petting his cheek as she smiled at him kindly her eyes focused upon his red orbs that seemed to glow in the moonlight.

"Tohru..." came a hushed whisper against her lips as he reached up and placed his right hand on her left, against his cheek, the warmth there from his blush a bit more noticeable now.

She blushed lightly seeing him she wasn't use to this emotion that he was now showing her. "...You look so cute like this Kyou-kun... its like your looking at cooked fish..." She giggled softly.

"Oh... but I'm looking at something better..." he whispered again as he drew her hand from his cheek and moved it to her knee, leaning into her with yet another gentle kiss.

She blushed a darker shade of crimson as she closed her eyes leaning slowly to his lips. His eyes once more fell to a slow close, his left hand still on the cheek that he'd been touching ever since their first kiss of the night. He couldn't help what he felt right now; he loved her and wanted to be with her more than anything. She tilted her head to the slide somewhat almost teasing him as she pushed against his lips harder.

Slowly his hand fell from her cheek to her shoulder, the other hand on her knee sliding up just slightly, pressed lightly against the outer part of her thigh, just above her knee.

She let out a low giggling at his touch smiling a bit as she opened her eyes to look to his as she slowly leaned back on her legs that she was knelt on. His eyes remaining closed, Kyou followed her slightly as she leaned back. His hands slowly made their way up, fingertips finding the top button of her pajama-like shirt.

She blushed at his touch her eyes slowly looking to the young male's hand a little startled by his action, but she didn't stop him she was letting him decide whether or not he wanted to now or later after he returned from town.

He could no longer stand it, it was so obvious to him that he wanted to be with her like this, and that he couldn't wait. Slowly still, he leaned into her, keeping their lips together, his fingertips unfastening the top button of the shirt, sliding down to the next.

She placed her hand slowly to his flushed cheek petting him gently like he were a cat her hands slowly sliding through his orange glinted hair as she closed her eyes slowly.

His lips parted with a pleased sigh, the soft dampness of his tongue sliding over the crease of her pursed lips. Quietly, without sound he undid the second button, silently cursing in his mind the number of buttons left to go.

She giggled feeling his tongue as she moved her lips from his moving to his neck slowly kissing his jaw line blushing lightly. His form shifted slightly as he felt her lips on his jaw, trailing down to his neck. A shiver washed over him, undoing the third button with little haste. Biting down on his lip lightly, Kyou slowly leaned into the girl, as if trying to ease her onto her back, his left hand falling away from her shirt.

She slowly laid back she had kept her hands down and knew that's where they would stay. Her eyes opened slowly as soon as she had fully laid back her eyes focused on his fiery orbs.

His right hand gently slid down to the fourth button of her shirt, beginning to slowly work at it as he leaned over her, his left hand pressing down on the bed to support his weight. Suddenly though, his eyes went wide, "Ow!"

Her eyes that were hazed over awake and were wide the room was dark she could only see Kyou's figure and outlines of her room. "...Kyou I didn't bite you I promise it was just kisses." She had started to believe that she had caused him to say ow.

Quickly he sat up and pulled up his left hand, a small shape hanging from it. "You damn rat! Why the hell did you bite me?"

No sooner than Kyo'd yelled out, the form dropped from his hand and started running around on Tohru's bed, speaking frantically. "I didn't want to see that when I woke up and did you have to put that big hand of your's on me and try to crush me you stupid cat? Geeze, I knew you didn't like me but that's no reason to try to snuff me out with your hand!"

Yuki her hands immediately going to her chest to cover up as best she could as she tried to get out from under Kyou's body. "...I'm sorry..." She was trying not to laugh at what Yuki was saying, but she was embarrassed now she had forgotten about Yuki she almost allowed the cat to go at her, if the rat hadn't have been this close to her she would have been with the cat physically. Kyou quickly jumped out of the bed as the small rat ran around in circles, his voice having gone from fast to faster and squeaky, making it hard to understand. Kyou wanted to laugh; he felt it welling up within him. She stood quickly wrapping a blanket around her as she made her way out into the hallway causing Yuki to be dragged along in the sheet.

No sooner than she'd stepped out into the hallway, Kyou placed his hand on his stomach and started laughing, nearly falling over on the bed. He had totally forgotten about Yuki being there, and the way Yuki reacted was humorous to him. She sat in the hallway now her head on her knees as she covered herself in the sheet Yuki climbing up trying to comfort her now.

Slowly Kyou stopped laughing, and walked out into the hallway, looking down at Yuki. "Wow... I don't think I've ever heard you so squeaky..."

Yuki glared at him as he looked to Tohru licking her cheek. "Poor Miss Honda that cat almost took you."

"Shut up Yuki, she asked me," he said as he knelt down beside Tohru, placing a hand on her cheek.

She flinched lightly at his touch. “... I ruined everything for you..."

"You didn't do anything Tohru..." he said as he slowly leaned down and kissed her temple, slipping his arm back, his fingers through her hair. "It just wasn't meant to happen... and Yuki saw to that. Maybe later though..."

"... Are you talking about later tonight?" She spoke barely above a whisper.

"Or one day soon..." he said softly, keeping it a whisper into her ear. "Maybe tomorrow..."

She nodded lightly keeping her head down. "... Whatever will make you happy Kyou-kun..."

Smiling a bit, he slowly stood and pushed his fingers through her hair again before pulling them away. "You should go back to your bed... you need to rest up for school in the morning." She nodded lightly as she slowly stood Yuki staying on her shoulder now as she opened her arms for Kyou to hug her. Her shirt was undone still, but nothing was visible.

His arms folded around her, causing him to transform into the small form of the cat. It was always comforting to be within her arms when he was a cat, made him feel safe from those things bigger than he that would be able to stomp him. She smiled blushing lightly as she held the small tabby in her arms walking back into her laying back careful of the two.

Quietly Kyou curled up against her, within her arms as they were led back to the bed. It was much more comfortable than his own, though they were in essence the exact same style bed. He assumed that it was her that made things better, as she always did. Yuki lay quietly on her shoulder curled in a ball watching the cat as if expecting the cat to try something still. Her eyes closed slowly as she started to rest. The comfortable Kyou, allowed his eyes to fall closed slowly, maw parting wide as he let out a soft yawn. His purr was only slightly audible as he slowly slipped off to sleep within her arms. She slept silently with the two curled in a ball as she continued to pet Kyou long into the night.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment