Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 39 - my prince and my knight

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 39 - my prince and my knight

Chapter 39 - my prince and my knight
Quietly the door of the school opened, Kyou walking out with the small piece of paper in his hand. "All these years... and this is all we get? I should have just stayed with the master, at least then I got something special... the training to kick @$$."

"But you wouldn't have me or Yuki-kun." She smiled stepping down the steps smiling a bit.

"I didn't have a doubt that you would, Miss Honda." Yuki walked up beside her and reached down to take her hand. Slowly Kyou reached down and took the other. She blushed lightly watching the two a little startled by how they acted so close together without fighting.

Slowly Kyou leaned in towards her, smiling. "No need to hide this anymore..." Softly he kissed her in front of all of the other students in their class as they walked out the doors. Her eyes widened a bit as did the others ones around especially the Yuki fan club girls.

Slowly Kyou drew back and smiled, "I love you Tohru..." No sooner than he'd finished whispering those words, Yuki followed suit and kissed her, much to the dismay of the fan club girls.

She blushed a crimson red as she closed her eyes returning his kiss. "...I love you both..."

"As do we love you Miss Honda..." Yuki said, looking up at the fan club girls fainting.

She watched a bit startled before giggling. “... Can we go sit down I'm about to faint as well I feel really warm."

Nodding slightly, both of them walked with her to a nearby bench, sitting down one on each side of her.

She sat slowly placing her hands on her stomach as she closed her eyes. One boy coming over surrounded by others. "So which one was it then who got you knocked up?"

She opened her eyes slowly looking to the boy smiling a bit. "Honestly I don't know we decided to raise the child together."

Kyou looked over at her as she smiled and replied to the question posed by the boy without a single hint of sadness in her eyes. Seeing that made Kyou smile as well, his eyes closing a bit.

"The child will be bastard unmarried mother it might be best if you got an abortion..." One of the other boys spoke up her eyes going wide before she looked down. She couldn't bounce back from this one now.

"Shut the frack up," spoke Kyou angrily as he let go of her hand and stood up. "The baby won't be a bastard child, because I know it's mine. Not that it matters, there are two men that will raise that child, married or not, that child has a family."

"It'll all be a lie." One spoke up as he looked to the girl starting to break.

"What's a lie about it? A mother, a father figure, or two. It doesn't mater, the child will be loved. How many of you could have the love of three parents? None of you, in fact most of you probably don't even have the love of one you bunch of good for nothing bastards!"

Yuki stood slowly as he took Tohru's hand leading her away not wanting to put any more stress on her. Her eyes slowly looked to the crowd a small faint smile slide across. "I'm going home with a prince and knight in shining armor." She walked with Yuki.

"That's right... and her knight isn't afraid to stand and fight for her honor... remember that," Kyou said as he turned from the other boys and started to walk behind her slowly.

She opened her hand for him as she looked to him smiling. "I can't wait to get started on our graduation dinner I'm going to make us lots of fish and leeks."

Kyou smiled as he took her hand and looked at her, "Mmm... Fish." Yuki merely sighed to restrain the laughter.

"Thank you both of you for protecting me and our child." She spoke softly as she walked between the two.

Both nodded, Kyou replying with, "Don't mention it Tohru... it's what I'm here for."

"My prince and my knight..." She blushed lightly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment