Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 44 - Akito angry no way (sarcasticly speaking of course)

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 44 - Akito angry no way (sarcasticly speaking of course)

Chapter 44 - Akito angry no way (sarcasticly speaking of course)
"Why do we need to go downstairs," he questioned softly, his head against the pillow that he held tightly within his arms.

"... Because Akito-san will get mad if we don't..." She spoke sadly looking down to her baby.

"What's he doing here? How'd you know he is the one that's here?" Kyou looked up at her suspiciously.

"I looked outside the window I heard the car pull up." She smiled at him kindly. "...Your looking at me now."

Slowly he shifted on the bed, "What's he doing here? Stay here, I'm going to go finish this..."

"Kyou-kun... Please don't." She spoke sadly looking down to him.

I told him not to mess with our family anymore, to stay away... I'm tired of it..." Slowly he walked towards his door, pulling it open. "Why do you protect him?" She looked away from him sadly as the small child reached for her.

"Well..." he said softly, honestly waiting for a response to the question. She was always stopping Kyou from doing what he felt was right, from dealing with Akito the only way Akito would be able to be dealt with.

"... Kyou-kun do you hate me now..." She spoke sadly as she stood with the small infant in her arms.

"Answer my question Tohru...,” he said softly, keeping his voice calm as to not sound too demanding, though he was telling her to answer it.

"... I don't want you to be taken from me... He talked to me while you two were shopping…. That's why I did what I did last night..." She spoke sadly looking down to the baby that was looking up to him.

"Why didn't you tell us this..." he said as he looked back at her, leaned back against the wall. "He's manipulating you, making you do his bidding, and you're not talking to us about any of it, you're hiding it from us. How are we supposed to help you when you won't talk to us?"

"...How will you help me when your locked away... That's why he came today to take you back... He told me though if we had a child you wouldn’t have to go…" She moved slowly walking past him. “... I’m sorry..."

"How can I help you when I'm locked away?" He was slightly frustrated, "If you'd only let me kill him, we wouldn't have to worry about that, but you always protect him..." She kept her eyes from him staying silent as she walked down the steps into the dining room.

Sighing quietly, he turned back into his room and closed the door. Changing his clothes. She sat quietly Akito playing with the small infant he held the small rattle that was shaped like a dark moon. She kept silent as he spoke up. "Where's the monster?"

Kyou slowly walked down the steps wearing his usual clothes, his eyes narrowing. "I'm right here... bastard. What the hell are you doing here...?"

He smirked lightly. "Did she let you monster did you let her carry your child?" Yuki's eyes widened hearing his words. Kyou slowly walked further from the steps and locked his gaze on Akito. He would say nothing, merely watching him, seeing that he was holding the child and thus forcing Kyou to restrain himself.

Tohru stood slowly hearing her infant start to cry. She sat beside Akito now taking her child into her arms. Akito slowly reached out petting her cheek. "You gave your life to him... to save him."

"Don't you touch her you sick bastard..." mumbled Kyou as he lifted his left hand to point an accusing finger at the man. "You tricked her into this... you forced her into this! Tohru, get away from him, No more will she defend you Akito."

"Why you can't protect her anymore she's going to die a painful death and it'll be your fault..." He petted the small child's head. "...Poor little girl her mommy won't see her turn one now."

Kyou growled as he pointed now at Tohru, "I said move!" His eyes were narrowed, full of anger towards Akito that was being wrongly directed towards her for not listening to him. "I won't sit by and watch you defend the one that manipulated you." She flinched as he yelled at her the child starting to cry louder as she stood Yuki grabbing hold of her wrist pulling her away.

Kyou’s gaze once more turned to Akito, hair on the back of his neck and head starting to stand on end, his pupils almost seeming to narrow into slits. "You... I told you to stay... away." No sooner than Kyou spit the last word had he darted across the room and slapped his left hand around the throat of Akito, throwing him against the wall from his seat.

Akito looked down to him smirking. “... You killed her... like before you’re the fool the one tricked... Who will take care of the two babies...? Yuki-kun can't... It's all your fault she's going to die a slow painful death even then she won't see her baby..." He spoke coldly toward the cat. "... Your such a fool..."

"No, you're the fool. I told you to stay away, and you didn't listen... and for that you'll pay with your life. You won't live to watch or create any more suffering." Came the heated voice of Kyou as he stood over Akito, reaching down to him and grabbing him by the throat once more in a vice-like grip.

"STOP IT!" She was starting to cry now as she fell to her knees holding the child in one of her arms Yuki still held onto her wrist to make sure she wouldn't try to move toward the two. She was starting to break now her body shaking as Akito looked at the cat smirking. Nothing was going to stop him now. He'd told Akito to stay away, and he failed to heed the warning. All the suffering that had been happening all lead to Akito, and Kyou was determined to end it here. His hand tightened around the throat of the other male, his eyes going wide to show that they had indeed seemed to change. His strength was inhuman, as if he were feeding off the raw power of hatred, from the beast within. His arm slowly lifted, drawing Akito off of the ground and higher still, hoisting him off his feet against the wall.

"... Kyou-kun if you do this I'll never forgive you..." She spoke sadly as Akito looked down to him then to the girl.

Kyou’s breathing was heavy, as his slitted eyes stared up and into those of the male within his grasp. They were full of anger, hatred, and disgust. He had a murderous look about him, as if he would not relent. "I can't forgive myself... and I will never forgive him. You're not defending him anymore, and I'm not going to stop..." Kyou’s arm shoved against Akito's throat with more force, the wooden frame bowing, rice paper tearing.

The young male grabbed hold of his arm digging his nails into his wrist causing him to bleed. He took his other hand grabbing hold of the cat's face digging his nails in. "Kyou-kun!" She screamed out his name as she watched in horror Yuki keeping her close to him now.

Kyou’s right hand quickly thrust forward, slamming his palm into the chest of the male. The impact caused the wooden frame to buckle as Akito was thrown back, causing his hands to release Kyou, but at the same time giving him a chance to catch a breath that he'd not been able to get for a full several seconds. "I'm not ready for you to die yet... all the suffering you've caused... the slow death you've caused by your manipulation... I want you to feel it all! That's why... I'm gonna do this slowly..."

She laid the baby down quickly on the pillow as she ran forward grabbing hold of Kyou's arm her head resting on his chest. “... Stop it... Please stop it!" She was shaking now as she buried her face in his chest. Akito took the chance to stand during this breathing hard as he watched her.

Kyo's eyes remained purely hate-filled as he looked over Tohru, watching Akito's every move. "Why do you defend him?" His voice held a growl to it as he reached up with one hand, placing it on her shoulder as if he were preparing to push her aside and finish what he'd started. Instead though, he waited for her response, giving Akito a moment to catch his breath, knowing that it'd be fun to choke it out of him again.

"No one deserves to die because of me..." Tears soaked threw his shirt now. "... Its not his fault its mine I was the one who followed I'm more to blame for this..." She held tighter to his arm Akito was watching him now. “… She keeps this up she won't have the child… she'll lose it from all the stress your putting on her now…"

"Move Tohru..." came the still hate-filled voice of Kyou as he gave a light push against her shoulder. The strength that he used against Akito didn't seem to even be present in his touch on Tohru, though he would have it once more when he finished what he'd started

She didn't let go of him her arms moving around him embracing him as Akito smirked watching. "I won't let you die because of me Kyou-kun..." She spoke sadly closing her eyes tightly.

The puff of smoke surrounded them both, causing him to change into a cat, his claws lightly sinking into her clothes. "Damn it Tohru! Who's side are you on?" Quickly he jerked his claws free and leaped down from her arms. "How can I protect you if you never let me?" His eyes closed as the small orange cat quickly ran, darting off into the woods without looking back. Her eyes widened after feeling his claws leave her chest her hand reaching for him as she fell to her knees her head going back as she screamed out his name tears falling to the floor.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment