Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 45 - do u still love me?

A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!

Chapter 45 - do u still love me?

Chapter 45 - do u still love me?
The light of the moon shone brightly overhead as the tired cat finally stopped running. He'd gone all the way to the mountains, climbing them and going to the place where he'd trained so long ago. Exhausted, he collapses upon the ground, his eyes slipping shut slowly, panting for breath, sobbing, broken. She covered her face with her hands as she continued to cry a few escaping threw her fingers she shook violently now scared now.

The cat lay on the ground; his form sprawled out over the rock. Why... why does she do this...

Akito stood slowly making his way to the girl. "... That monster hurt you didn't he..." Akito was still trying to get his breathing under control. "I can always have Hatori-san erase your memories..."

Yuki slowly helped her to her feet, "Come on Miss Honda... you should rest." Kyou was still high in the mountains, groaning, sobbing, upset.

She took her bay from him holding her close to her body she kept her eyes hidden from him. "...You two are the only ones I have..." She spoke sadly as she started to walk upstairs.

Yuki didn't say much, just held her hand as he slowly led her into the house and towards the stairs. Once they were up them, he slowly reached out to open the door. She walked in the small child sleeping as she laid her down to sleep covering her with her kitty printed blanket. She moved over lying on her bed closing her eyes halfway.

Yuki lightly sat on the edge of the bed, reaching down to caress the girl's cheek. "He'll be back Miss Honda..."

“... Yuki-kun I'm sorry I thought I could do this..." She looked toward the window reaching out towards it. "... I hurt Kyou-kun I will never be able to forgive myself now for hurting him..."

"Kyou’s just upset... he wanted to get revenge for all the pain Akito's caused you." Yuki tried to comfort her with gentle caresses to her cheek.

"...But if he kills Akito-san... The baby might be cursed..." She was worried about the baby now her eyes closed slowly. "...I don't want Kyou-kun to suffer because of that when I die..."

"Kyou never wanted a child in the first..." he whispered softly, "he didn't want to risk your life, but Akito manipulated you."

"He told me that Kyou-kun would be locked away." She buried her face in her pillow shaking lightly. "...I just wanted to keep my family together..."

"By taking you out of it?" Yuki was only stating the facts, not intentionally forcing into the open her lack of coherent thought.

She fell silent clenching the pillow now. "... I'm sorry I'm stupid I never think things threw..."

"You're not stupid...,” he whispered as he continued to lightly brush his fingers over her cheek. She stayed silent as she shook her head her head buried in her pillow.

"Miss Honda... you just lack judgment. You're trying to put everyone else ahead of yourself... not caring about yourself."

"... Ever since my mother died and you and Kyou-kun took me into your lives it just feels like I can never give you anything in return except my cooking and my love..." She looked up to him. "Nothing compares to the kindness you two gave me... Now I've screwed everything up."

"You've given us so much more than you think... and it's more than enough. You never had to do anything... but you try so hard. You try so hard because of your heart... but sometimes it betrays you, by allowing you to be manipulated like that..."

She nodded sadly as she closed her eyes halfway. "... Do you still love me Yuki-kun...?"

"I would never stop...,” he whispered as he leaned down and very lightly kissed her cheek.

She blushed lightly as she smiled. "... So Akito-san did the same to you... was that when you were little...?"

"Let's… Not talk about this right now..." he whispered as he lay beside her. She nodded lightly as she moved closer to him resting her head on his back her eyes closing slowly.

His eyes close as he lies on the bed with her, a soft sigh escaping him. "Kyou will return, don't worry..."

She nodded sadly. “... But I broke him now I tricked him into it..." She held onto his shirt now for comfort.

Slowly he rolled over to face her, looking into her eyes. "Kyou will be back... and once he's had time to cool, will likely be himself again. Well... as much himself as he can be... knowing what he knows will happen if you are indeed with child..."

She closed her eyes nodding sadly. "... Hopefully it'll be a little boy he can hold and cradle even you'll be able to hold the child..."

"Hopefully... you aren't with child period... That would be the best scenario." His eyes locked on her's, gazing into them hopefully.

She nodded lightly. "... Then if I'm not Kyou-kun will be taken away from us..."

"Kyou will fight..." he said softly, "You've seen what he can do... he won't hesitate to kill Akito..."

"But if he kills Akito-san there might be a chance if I am with child that'll be cursed... I didn't want to give Akito-san that kind of satisfaction." She spoke sadly keeping her eyes closed.

"Akito won't have any satisfaction if he's dead. If he dies, and you are not with child, then there will be no issue."

"And if I am I don't want you and Kyou-kun to suffer..." She spoke sadly closing her eyes halfway.

"I still want to say... that we should hope that's not the case. I don't want to lose you Miss Honda...” His voice was soft as he locked eyes with her.

She nodded lightly. "... I love you Yuki-kun..." She spoke barely above a whisper. A smile slid over his lips as he nodded his head softly. The soft sound of a door shutting coming from downstairs. She stood quickly getting off the bed hurrying downstairs toward the sound. Orange hair stuck out from behind the table. He was laying on the mats that they sat on, shivering and naked still. He hadn't taken the time to gather his clothes, only wanting to get inside where it was warm and rest, collapsing on the first warm spot he saw.

She took a blanket from the closet under the stairs as she walked over laying it over his body. "... Kyou-kun I'll go start a warm bath for you."

"No... I'll be fine, just let me lay here...,” he said as he curled up under the blanket, trying to get warm. She nodded sadly as she knelt beside him petting his head softly.

His eyes closed slightly, his head resting on one of the mats. "Why are you doing this for me... I tried to kill him, even after you begged for me not to..."

"... Kyou-kun if you had killed him and I was with child... The child would be cursed even more..." She spoke sadly looking down to him.

"And if you're not, then he'll continue to try to manipulate you..." he spoke quietly, his arms drawing the blanket up to cover half his head.

"...If I'm not you can kill him... I'll even have a surgery so I can't have any more children... I don't want you two to suffer anymore..." She spoke sadly resting her head on his head.

"And if you are with child? We suffer the worst kind of punishment...” His voice was sad still, filled with mixed emotions.

Tears rolled down her face slowly. "... Its all my fault..." She spoke sadly as she buried her head in his neck now shaking badly.

"No…. It’s Akito. It always has been Akito... he preys on your weaknesses and manipulates you to get to us..." he whispered, one hand lightly lifting to the back of her head.

She kept her head down. "... Kyou-kun I'm sorry..." She whispered in return as she stayed as close as she could to his form.

"He's even manipulated you into defending him... making you think that by doing so you'll be helping us..." he said as he lightly brushed his fingers through her hair.

"... Kyou-kun I'm scared of losing you like my mother..." She closed her eyes slowly before looking up to him.

"You won't lose me... I won't go with him, without a fight. He knows he can't take me from you on his own... and no one else would be much willing to help him I don't think..."

She looked down. "…. I won't Kyou-kun not this time..." She leaned in kissing his cheek softly.

His eyes closed fully as he lay there atop the mats, a soft sigh escaping his lips. "It doesn't matter now though... he's sure he's won, and until about a month passes... we can't know for sure..."

She nodded sadly laying beside him covering with the blanket her head resting on his back tears rolling down her face. "... Kyou-kun if you don't want me to carry the child... I can always go someplace and they can get rid of it..."

His head shook softly as he lay there with her, feeling her head on his bare back. "No... I wouldn't put you through that. If... you are carrying a child... then all I can do is hope for the best, and prepare for the worst..." She nodded sadly as she placed a hand on her head petting him softly her eyes opening halfway.

His head fell slightly, resting on the mat once more, his eyes closed fully still. "Tohru... if I'd really killed him... could you have truly never forgiven me?"

"... I would I love you too much... I just couldn't stand and watch... I was scared of the outcome if I am with child..."

"I was prepared for what would happen... at least, I could have known that the child would be a better head of house than Akito..."

"... With you and Yuki-kun raising the child I know the baby would be in really good care and know love..."

"Not as well as it could be with you..." he said quietly as he shifted to roll over onto his back, letting her lay her head on his chest.

She curled up close to him beneath the blanket closing her eyes as she rested her head on his chest. "... Do you still love me...?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment