Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Unpent desires

I am Yuki Cross, a human and I dwell in a place where vampires live just below us...as they count the beating of our rapid hearts, and stave their dark desires. I stop them from killing, but can I resist the temptation?

For My fan Firefoxfireball101

Chapter 3 - Unpent desires

Chapter 3 - Unpent desires
What was Yuki thinking? She had given him a note. He’d found it this morning tucked in a secret corner of his desk. Yuki probably left it there when she was cleaning up his chambers. It was a curious note because it was written in the form of poetry. This was often done in the Muromachi-jidai period of Japan where the people of court would often verbally spar through elegant verses. What was the reason of this?

Kaname unfurled the scroll and quietly read it to himself. It read as follows;

Just the words as are perceived-

Should be seen by thee in light of day;

Words are not tokens by and by

Instead should be taken as less-

Than eye perceives.

It is that glint that made thee doubt,

And think winged flurries were about…

But such was not to be, as ‘tis this note

A primrose promised in marked red.

Therefore let us be friends and nothing more-

Words as thou said may be exchanged,

And leave romance to Blake and Milton-

Wherefore we may think on ancient Greece;

You shall be my Sophocles…

And I thy learned pupil Plato.

He could get this gist of it. Yuki thought that he should back off in his romantic overtures and allow their relationship to revert back to its platonic state. How silly of her. After he had taken her virginity why would he leave her alone now? She had been so deliciously tight when he entered her, her pleading cries had been like ambrosia to him, and he had only plunged in more forcefully. Afterwards he had licked her tears away but she had remained asleep throughout the whole encounter. It did not matter to him because later he would make sure she remembered their next tryst. Her consent was an irrelevant matter and she would bow to his wishes sooner or later.

He had chosen, and that was all that mattered. She was his.

If Yuki was foolish enough to think that a note would change his mind, she did not know him. But he would reconsider making her his pupil…he would teach her how to love a man-with her body. How to deepthroat him with those plump red lips of hers, and to use that tongue of hers for better things than talking. She would be his mate. No one touched what was his. Soon, he would mark her as his, and she would change and be reborn as a vampire. Until then he only had to bide his time. Didn’t she trust him infinitely? And if she doubted him, then he would use mind control to get what he wanted. Although he would prefer it if she went willingly.

Yuki was the only light in his darkness; outside of her he cared for nothing, his life held no meaning, and the night seemed unrelenting. But when she was with him he felt complete. He felt as if he had a heart again. Her skin was so soft, so innocent. Compared to her he knew he was unworthy of her, but he could not let her go. He loved her, his dear girl.

Kaname walked out of the Moon Dormitories and the Night Class followed behind him. Maybe he could seduce Yuki later, right now he had to make sure that his class did not kill anyone before reaching their seats.

“Yuki, how are you my dear?” he asked as she helped him pass out of the throng of people. Humans were in general annoying creatures, really. He would just kill them all but he wasn’t sure if Yuki would approve of that. He didn’t think so.

“Fine Kaname-sama!” Yuki replied out lowered eyelashes, avoiding his intense amber eyes.

Zero clenched his teeth firmly together as he watched their insidious interaction, did she always have to be so disgustingly docile to that creep?

“Yuki, let’s go.” Zero commanded as he hooked his arm under her knees and carried her mounted on his shoulder. Unfortunately Yuki’s short skirt rode up exposing her satiny cobalt blue underwear for all to see. The guys considered themselves very fortunate. As did the lascivious lesbians who were pushed back by the guys. Almost everyone got nosebleeds, but only Kaname had a handkerchief. That day a Yuki fan club was formed where her behind would be worshipped continuously…life went on.

“She is hot!” Aido whistled as he stared with heated eyes at her departing rump.

Kaname grabbed Aido by his throat and threw him harshly against the wall.

“DO not look at her again, she is mine.” And with that Kaname walked elegantly away.

Aido straightened himself immediately after Kuran had disappeared form his eyesight. Then he smirked malevolently. He would have Yuki’s delectable body. Soon.

AT CLASS

“Zero! People are starting to stare.” Yuki said as she tried to wiggle out of his lap. This only served to cause her further embarrassment.

“I’m sorry…I didn’t know I was hurting you. Yuki said thinking she’d injured him at his strained face.

“No,” Zero gasped out breathing heavily, “you’re fine, just where you are.” He gripped her tightly and adjusted her so that her core aligned with his throbbing member.

“Oh Kami!” Yuki murmured, turning ten different shades of red at her sudden realization.

“You have a boner.” She said confused.

“A boner?” Zero asked disconcerted, trying to relive himself inconspicuously by rubbing his member against her womanhood. Hopefully she would think it was his cell phone.

“You know. Your thing.” Yuki said looking pointedly at his hard on.

And maybe she wasn’t so stupid after all.

“Can you let go of me, I don’t like you in that way.” Yuki lied, not looking at him. She was determined to repress her sexual desires, especially because she had this vague memory of Kaname raping her that disturbed her greatly. But she wasn’t sure if it was only a nightmare and it wasn’t like she could just ask him. Darn. This was no time to drown in Zero’s beautiful turquoise eyes or to think about such carnal things.

Even though he did have a very nice chest from her viewpoint right here. His skin felt smooth and yet underneath she could feel unyielding muscles. How tantalizing. But no!

She would not succumb, Zero was her friend who was going through difficulties and she mustn’t hit on him. It would ruin their amicable relationship. No matter how delectable he was.

“Yuki? I take it that you like me to because you’re licking me? Dude, suck harder if you wish!” Zero said dazed and in wonder by Yuki’s bold actions. He never knew she was such a hellcat, and they weren’t even in bed!

The teacher glared menacingly at the two culprits who were responsible for disrupting her class. They would learn to pay attention to her history class. Besides, it’s not as if she took morbid pleasure at their sighs of resignation every time she assigned them detention. No, it was so that they could learn from their mistakes and improve. Yes, she was only being a good educator….

Ms. Hinako smiled cruelly, causing the rest of the class to shudder in apprehension before she cleared her throat to gain the attention of her victims… erm alumni. She meant ALUMNI!Yes alumni.

“YUKI AND ZERO! YOU BOTH HAVE DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!” she yelled loudly, causing the rest of the class to huddle in response.

“Is that clear?” she added archly, thinking back on the times they’d skipped.

“Hai, Hinaka-sama.” They both replied in hushed tones.

Zero took advantage of Yuki’s inattention and quickly slipped a finger in her before finding her responsive clitoris. What would his little vixen do now?

“Ohhhh…” Yuki moaned, trying desperately to maintain eye contact with Ms. Hinako, even though she felt her slick juices slide down Zero’s fingers. Did the bastard have to do this here? For the first time! He didn’t even know that she had a crush on him, presumptive, egotistical numb skull.

Hinako observed Yuki closely and wondered if the reason the poor girl could not pay attention in class was because she was infatuated with her. She was a very attractive woman, and perhaps she could give Yuki some extra help…one-on-one to cure her of her problem.

Besides, the naked lust evidenced in Yuki’s dark mysterious eyes was driving her wild. Yuki’s lips were so sensually full, they looked like ripe cherries. She really would have to find out how they tasted. This was going to be fun.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment