Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Classroom Tension

I am Yuki Cross, a human and I dwell in a place where vampires live just below us...as they count the beating of our rapid hearts, and stave their dark desires. I stop them from killing, but can I resist the temptation?

For My fan Firefoxfireball101

Chapter 4 - Classroom Tension

Chapter 4 - Classroom Tension
Ms. Hinako observed her prey as she calculatingly blocked her exit from the classroom now empty classroom.

“Yes, Ms. Hinako-sama?” Yuki asked confused, she wondered why she was being detained on a Friday, the Day class was particularly rowdy today.

“You have had problems paying attention to my class, have you not?” the teacher asked as her shoes clacked loudly on the green linoleum floor.

“Well…um…I guess I have trouble staying awake but I’ll go to sleep earlier from now on, ‘k?” Yuki cried, desperate to make sure that the Night Class did not attack anyone while she was not there. Zero would probably get mad at her for being late. Ms. Hinako looked oddly predatory though. Did she know that she had been chewing gum in class? Maybe she should make hasty escape right about now before she gave her another referral to the principle for insubordination…she had 3 already and she could only get one more before she got suspended.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” Ms. Hinako asked while walking closer to her.

“Iie…” Yuki whispered flabbergasted by this unexpected inquisition.

“Can I go now?” she asked nervously. Something felt distinctly odd but she did not know what.

“Oswari.” Ms. Hinako said crisply, not leaving any room for dissention.

“Yoshi! I shall, I guess.” Yuki said complacently hoping she was not mad at her, Ms. Hinako looked kinda red, and she was even sweating a little, maybe this was about her last essay on the ‘Transition from Seclusion to Inclusion in the Meji Era’ where she argued that although Japan had been very closed off for centuries that through travelers beliefs were spread without the need of foreign merchants. She knew she should have gone with the common version of events instead of taking a stand against it. In truth, if Commodore Matthew Perry had not been so brash and forced compliance in the Convention of Kanagawa perhaps things would have turned out differently for the U.S. It would have been better if she had written about the Taisho Democracy that existed in the 20nth century; it was by far a more neutral topic than cultural assimilation. Would an apology do? Or maybe ignoring the topic would be good too.

“Now Ms. Cross, can you tell me when did Japan attack China and start another war in the 20th century?” Ms. Hinako asked abruptly, and placed her arm around Yuki’s shoulders encouragingly, giving her additional support.

Yuki tried to recall the term, and bit her bottom lip in concentration. She knew it was around 1937-1945, but the name of the war was lost to her. It was something that had ‘s’ in it. Hmm…

“I got it! It’s the Second Sino-Japanese War!!” Yuki cried happily, relieved that she could remember at least some of her history.

“Good Yuki-chan, can I call you that if you don’t mind?” Ms. Hinako asked engagingly.

Yuki looked perplexed. Why the unnecessary intimacy, they weren’t friends, and Ms. Hinako was like, OLD! But no way was she going to tell her that. Better to allow the her the privilege.

“Hai.” Yuki replied and decided to recall the matter at hand.

“May I go now Hinako-sama?”

Ms. Hinako tightened her hold on her shoulders before leaning down and whispering lowly in her ear, “No, you have done nothing wrong dear, calm down, I just want to help you get over your little ‘problem’, soshoote you will excel in your studies Yuki-chan.”

“Nani?” Yuki asked, “I have a 96 though.” How can that be perceived as a bad grade? Sure it was not perfect but she was satisfied. Wasn’t that what mattered? Any anyways there were people who weren’t even passing the class!

“You seem preoccupied in class, daydreaming-you should pay more attention.” Ms. Hinako countered huskily, making Yuki fidget uncomfortably.

“I need to go Hinako-sama!” Yuki called hurriedly, forcing her to release her shoulders, and moving to escape but she was stopped yet again by ms. Hinako.

“There is no need to leave so early Yuki…we’re still not finished here.” Ms. Hinako said while trapping Yuki against the wall.

“I think we need to resolve the issues between us, ne?” she said this while trailing a ruler down Yuki’s side, stopping at the end of the hem of her skirt, before flipping her skirt up and moving her knee to the apex of her thighs.

Yuki tried to disengage herself from Ms. Hinako’s unwanted contact but stopped moving completely when she nipped her sensitive ear and she momentarily moaned before regaining herself. She was NOT attracted to her teacher. It was just a response that her nerve cell shad to that type of stimulation.

Sure…now if only she could force herself to pull her away.

“I think you need to release all of your sexual frustration, get that out of your system so that you can be able to pay attention in class, is that fine Yuki?” she asked swirling her wet tongue in the coral of her ear.

“Hai….I mean iie!!” Yuki gasped trying to remember the reason why this was morally wrong. They were both consenting adults, and her touch was utterly divine, and-

She had a vagina! This was so not good.

“Ms. Hinako-sama! Naze?” Yuki cried.

Ms. Hinako stopped her delicious ministration momentarily before replying, “Because this way we’ll both feel better, now spread your legs, onegai”

“Shimatta.” Yuki cursed beneath her breath, she felt her determination melting at her touch. She couldn’t go through with this. Pushing away from Ms. Hinako with a desperation not shown before, Yuki escaped and ran to the door.

It was locked. Turning to Ms. Hinako she looked at her with huge beseeching eyes.

“ Look I have to go, and I already have a boyfriend so we can’t do this. Not that you’re not my type or anything…and anyways you’re my teacher for Kami’s sake!” Yuki declared decisively, trying to arrange her clothes into some semblance of order.

Ms. Hinako snorted and walked seductively over but Yuki stopped her with a hand.

“What the frack do you think you are doing? Open the freakin’ door and then we’ll talk!” Yuki demanded tired of all the sexual harassment she had experienced in the past few days. If she didn’t know better she would think that the authoress of this story was particularly uncreative and couldn’t come up with better plots!

(Said authoress glares at Yuki and decides to be uncooperative to her plea, maybe she could be even more sadistic?…nah I'm not that mean!)

“You like me, and I like you, so what’s the problem? Besides I am only worrying about you.” Ms. Hinako entreated trying to close the distance between them.

“THERE IS NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ME!” Yuki cried and with a mighty heave she kicked the door open Charley’s Angles style. Her hair fluttered in the stagnant air, and her calves gracefully tightened with her deft movement. For one resplendent moment she was suspended in the air with a powerful sidekick.

Then she fell down and twisted her ankle in the hallway.

Turning to a dismayed Ms. Hinako Yuki pointed an accusatory finger and unhinged her mandibles to let out a horrifying shriek that pulled everyone attention to the apparently deranged girl clutching her leg protectively.

“I’ll release my sexual frustration with Zero when I get back to the dormitories, so leave me the frack alone! I don’t need your help to get laid!” Yuki screamed out shocking the people around her. Immediately people began to gossip, and that’s when she noticed.

She wasn’t alone.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment