Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Confrontation

I am Yuki Cross, a human and I dwell in a place where vampires live just below us...as they count the beating of our rapid hearts, and stave their dark desires. I stop them from killing, but can I resist the temptation?

For My fan Firefoxfireball101

Chapter 7 - Confrontation

Chapter 7 - Confrontation
Zero heard the tremulous rapping of footsteps as they neared the locked conclave of their door. He could sense a master vampire approaching his lair and the only pure-blood in residence was Kaname Kuran.

Extremely unsettling.

Pausing to listen even closer he noticed the soft graceful footsteps of Yuki following Kuran’s. Why was he coming here? Immediately Zero got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his lean waist although it hung suspended low on his hips. Cautiously he opened the door. Glancing around he decided to wait for them to come. There he stood leaning against the doorway, half-naked with wet rivulets running down his pale exposed skin, and his arms arrogantly crossed. Every inch of him proclaimed his sensual masculinity, and his intense Syrian eyes shined brightly with irritation. No one touched his chosen one, his mana. Yuki was his best friend, lover, and food. Decadent food that was…

Clearing thoughts of rich sweet blood out of his mind Zero focused his external perceptions on the two huddled figures coming towards him in the darkened corridor. He hated being a vampire if Yuki stayed with him he could live and stomach the pain of living.He could escape the apathy that enshrouded him.

Even with the dimly lit corridor he could make out the approaching figures with his nictitating membrane and scowled at their closeness.

“What do you want?” Zero asked, glaring hotly at Kuran. Why was Yuki so obsessed with him anyways?

Kuran held Yuki closer to his side and stared nonchalantly at the rebellious ‘E’ level vampire in front of him. He should be grateful that he had deigned to allow him to live as a shield for Yuki. Zero was worthless, as could be conceived notably by his name, or by his habitual emotionless expression. Although now the insignificant creature dared to threaten him.

“Let go of Yuki, Kuran. Now” Zero repeated tonelessly, balancing his weight on his other leg. His towel slipped below his hip, revealing tantalizing golden skin and a patch of silvery hair.

Yuki gulped alarmed at the tempting display of skin before her but could not stop herself from caressing him with her eyes. Damn but he was hot.

Kuran noticed Yuki’s reaction to Zero and inwardly lamented this development. Ultimately it would not hinder his plans but it was still an annoyance. Hmmm….if she was reacting like this right now he would have to see if she would bestow him with her favor in bed.

Smiling wickedly Kuran breathed enticingly in Yuki’s ear before swirling his hot wet tongue in the hollow recess of her ear, enjoying Yuki’s passionate moan before she pulled away.

“Thanks for walking me to my room, Kaname-sama!” Yuki said, trying to disengage her arm from him.

Zero reached out and grabbed Yuki harshly before propelling her forcefully behind the door.

Then he hissed at Kuran,”You are never invited into our room Kuran, and this edict is made under the God Inari, so do not dare to enter our dorm ever again under any conditions.” With that Zero quickly moved to close the door behind him and slammed it in his face.

Kaname sighed dejected. He had hoped to be able to come in unannounced with Yuki clothed only in her lingerie. Which brought about another matter, why was Zero sleeping in the same room as Yuki? Cross Academy was not co-ed and Zero was a low class vampire! The only place that Yuki would be safe would be in his arms. Right where she should be as his eternal bride. Chuckling evilly, Kaname left with thoughts of Persephone and Hades. What should be Yuki’s pomegranate?

Now having Zero with Yuki was a problem. Zero hated his guts and had no qualms in telling him so. In fact, the despicable ex-human had even dared to pull the ‘bloody rose’ on him! Darn the hallucinogenic chairman thinking that a vampire hunter turned vampire should be carrying a potentially fatal gun. Yuki had even confided that he had tried to kill himself. If he could do that then he could kill anyone, Kuran thought dryly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment