Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - A french Kiss

I am Yuki Cross, a human and I dwell in a place where vampires live just below us...as they count the beating of our rapid hearts, and stave their dark desires. I stop them from killing, but can I resist the temptation?

For My fan Firefoxfireball101

Chapter 8 - A french Kiss

Chapter 8 - A french Kiss
Yuki held the cassette player as she tape recorded the new lyrics that had popped into her mind at the last minute. Singing softly to the words she had just written she recorded herself again. She had the perfect pitch right now.

"You left. I’m so in love with you. And even though it hurts me, just the same as you. I tried, to walk right out your life, but even though you told me, to go now!

I saw you weeping, I saw you sad.

Your torment through the past.

Why can’t I go?" Yuki held the middle C for a whole four beats and then she pressed stop. There, now she could get on with her life now that she had gotten that song out of her head.

"Watcha doin"?" asked Zero as he watched Yuki practically beam into the kitchen and make their traditional breakfast.

"Nicht. Ich mache nicht." she replied slyly with a smile.

"Ah, Yuki, you know I hate it when you speak German." Zero replied to her queer humour, giving her an egg so she could make him one too.

"J'ai preferer quand tu parle au Francais avec moi, mon cherie." Zero sensusously cooed, flipping his blond locks to give himself a distinctly French debonair style.

"Yeah, yeah." Yuki sighed, taking out some broken egg shells pieces from the aforemtnioned. "You keep thinking that big guy. Now butter up them toast, we need to get to class, and pronto before your sweet tushie is toast as well!" she smirked engagingly, pausing to make sure the stove was off and that no fire was going to occur in her near vicinity momentarily. As long as Zero stayed, far, far away.

"Would you like some help, mon cherie?" Zero asked, nibbling tenderly on her ear with his fangs.

Craning her neck away from his sharp canines, "I don't think so, remember how you almost burned our dorm last time with your great 'Texan BBQ'?"

Laughing mutely, Zero wagged his finger at her playfully, "Hey!" he reposited playfully, "YOU'RE the one who told me I needed to learn some cooking skills to pass Home Ec."

"Anyhoo! I never heard of a vampire for a voracious appetitie for apple dumplings either!" Yuki prodded.

Pulling his raven haired, doe-eyed partner close Zero leaned over for a kiss..."That's because they tasted so good from your lips, mon cherie."

"You know you don't have to be the stereotypical French vampire." Yuki said, twirling baby fine strand of Zero's hair in a'twixt her fingers before letting the strands fall quintessentially back on his forehead again.

"I know but still," Zero countered, leaning her precariously on her back with her legs widley spread, "I vill drink your blood."

Smiling langurously, Yuki gave her assent, "I know."

Soon they were lost in the tactile grip which had their bodies suspended in an eloquent ribald dance, that had them pushing, and gyrating against themselves.

Fevered.

Needy.

And wanting much more than lips can slack.

Little did they know, what lay ahead them in the perilous journey with crimson stakes.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

firefoxfireball101 on December 16, 2007, 8:05:58 AM

firefoxfireball101 on
firefoxfireball101O.O