Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Crimson lips

I am Yuki Cross, a human and I dwell in a place where vampires live just below us...as they count the beating of our rapid hearts, and stave their dark desires. I stop them from killing, but can I resist the temptation?

For My fan Firefoxfireball101

Chapter 9 - Crimson lips

Chapter 9 - Crimson lips
“Can you hurry up Yuki?” Zero asked, hoping she would finish changing soon or they were going to be late to class.

“I can’t find my skirt!” screeched Yuki from inside her rumpled closet that seemed to be teetering among the last days of its life.

Smirking slightly, Zero picked up said skirt.

“Ohh Yuki, are you looking for this?” asked Zero innocently from beneath peridot green eyes that oozed smugness and something else.

Stepping out of her harangued closet Yuki beamed ecstatically, coming out in her beige lingerie, heedless of the open door which had a nearby Aido goggled eyed with surprise.

“Hai!” squealed Yuki, tackling her skirt and thereby Zero along with it, quickly she slipped on the short skirt and made to get up.

“My reward?” asked Zero with huge puppy eyes and a pouting red lip.

Craning her neck, she offered one of her major arteries to him for his sanguine breakfast, and moaned in rapture when his pointy fangs sank deeply within her fragile skin eliciting a groan from him, while his hands clutched her spasmodically.

“Um…Zero?” fumbled Yuki, trying to remember what was so important a moment ago.

He ignored her and instead concentrated on taking off her clothes and his rapidly.

“Zero-?’ Yuki tried again before she was defeated as he plunged his hard length within her desperately, coiling his hands tenderly in her short hair.

Playfully his wet pink tongue lunged out to lick on an exposed caramel nipple before scooping out her navel.

“My, my, my! What an interesting spectacle do we have hear?” murmured Aido, finally revealing himself out of the doorway.

“Anghh!” choked Zero with a mouthful of creamy white breast still in his mouth, which his sharp fangs refused to surrender willingly.

Smiling serenely, although his eyes burned with repressed anger, Aido continued.

“I wonder what would happen if I were to report you? I mean if I have to contend with those disgusting blood tablets, why shouldn’t you?” he asked chillingly, his cornflower blue practically radiating malice.

“Get away from her!” Zero bellowed, lips a slash of crimson from the drying blood.

Walking purposely closer Aido said, “Fair is fair,” and swooped down and stole a tentative lick from her succulent pale globes of flesh. Then he turned and walked away before Zero could react.

“AIDO!” bellowed a still blood-high Zero with uncoordinated movements, “You come back here, ya here?!”

But there was no one there.

“Calm down honey, he’s gone now,” whispered Yuki, drawing circles on his back with her hands.

“DOshootE!” growled Zero turning to face her.

“He touched you, he kissed you, he tasted you…” ranted Zero with trembling anger.

“It’s okay, I mean it wasn’t that intimate,” Yuki tried to assuage but stopped realizing she had made a big mistake.

“I mean-“ spluttered Yuki, making Zero even more suspicious.

“DID YOU LIKE IT WHEN HE TOUCHED YOU!” roared Zero, advancing on her huddled form,

“Hai, I mean Iie!” tried Yuki, thinking mad vampires could be detrimental to her health and maybe an escape would be good.

“Oh! It’s because he’s such a pretty boy? Is that it. All the girls like him. I guess you’re no different,” Zero continued snidely, hurt that she could like Aido more than him. At least Aido was a true vampire and he was a freak. An abomination to both worlds.

“But once I mark you, he will never be able to touch you again…or any other guy for that matter.”

Yuki fumbled with her keys while Zero continued to glare and scream at her. Dude usually he was so calm, and gentle, and cool. Who would have known that he would be the jealous type? And he wanted to mark her! That’s the same thing Kaname wanted to do with her. Kami! Someone save her form these control freaks.

“Ja matta ne!” called Yuki behind her, locking Zero inside their room quickly. Hopefully this would buy her a little more time.

YAY! She was free.

“Konnichiwa Yuki-chan,” called Kuran from behind her.

“Kaname-sama!” exclaimed Yuki surprised, what was he doing here in the Ningen section of the dormitories.

“Just passing by,” he said taking her arm gently between his, “would you like some croissants and coffee?”

“Hai, that would be great,” assented Yuki with a nod of her head.

Walking in the warmth of his embrace she made it to his private rooms and they sat down at the table.

“I’m late for class you know that right?” Yuki asked, having given up on not being tardy minutes ago.

Nodding his head regally, Kuran poured some tea for himself.

“We need to talk, my dear.” Kaname said, getting down to business.

Fluttering wide almond eyes, Yuki asked, “Nani?

Dropping his tea, Kuran swooped over to expose the white flesh of her neck, “About this, he said,” as he gently kissed her collarbone until he pressed his tongue softly against her pulse.

“This can’t go on.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment