Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Fin

I am Yuki Cross, a human and I dwell in a place where vampires live just below us...as they count the beating of our rapid hearts, and stave their dark desires. I stop them from killing, but can I resist the temptation?

For My fan Firefoxfireball101

Chapter 10 - Fin

Chapter 10 - Fin
“Yuki, I’m sure that by now you know how I feel about you, ne?” he asked calmly, while inside he was restraining himself from marking her once and for all. For some reason Yuki was like a male magnet! His beautiful girl was like a sweetly cultured rose.

“Ano, sempai?” Yuki questioned, trying to disentangle her limbs from Kaname-sama without being obvious. When had he become so touch-feely? It was disconcerting to say the least.

“You know maybe I should go? I think I hear the headmaster calling me!” she said hurriedly, trying to avoid the burning look in his ochre eyes that made something in her tummy do enthusiastic summersaults, and her heart flutter with anticipation.

“I don’t think so, koibito.” Kuran said, sliding closer to her frozen form.

“I think I have to go!” Yuki stuttered out, trying in vain to maintain her composure. When did Kaname-sama suddenly become sexy? Or had she been blind all along?

“Yes, you never saw me as a man before.” Kaname calmly replied, inching closer with a small salacious smile.

“I don’t!” Yuki gasped out, hoping that he didn’t notice the way she checked out his pecs. Could she help it if Kaname-sama was at dishabille?

“Hn.” Kuran intoned lowly, taking off his shirt.

“Like what you see?” he asked sultrily.

Yuki shook her head fervently. Perhaps trying to convince herself.

“Iie!” Yuki cried, her eyes caressing him with intensity.

“I can read minds you know, as a master vampire.” Kuran replied tersely, removing his pants.

“I think it’s time we got better acquainted, ne?” Kuran asked, nibbling softly with his razor sharp fangs before a single garnet droplet hung suspended on Yuki’s lower lip temptingly before being captured by Kaname’s ardent lips.

In the Study Hall with a Raging Zero

Where the frack is she? Zero thought tapping his pencil impatiently on his desk, staring intently at the door as the rest of the Day Class lounged around.

Then he smelt it. It was the scent of blood and fear.

Though laced in there almost tentatively was excitement-and it belonged to Yuki.

Who would dare to touch her? The other question that plagued his mind and rose doubts was why would she allow it? Unless she liked it…which wouldn’t be so surprising because she always got meek and lovey-dovey around ‘Kaname-sama’ maybe another guy had caught her eye.

Jumping suddenly, he discarded his books as he rushed to the door in his frantic attempt to reach Yuki but stopped shocked when he realized that their was aroused male and it was none other than Kuran!

Running frantically through the hallways Zero followed the alluring scents until he reached the Night Dormitories. There Aido gazed at him curiously before ignoring him in turn of chewing on some maroon tablets. Walking up the narrow opulent steps he found Kuran and Yuki entangled in a jumble of sheets and limbs; slick bare skin exposed to the frigid air, and firm muscle pulled taut in exertion.

“Hai! Kaname-sama!” Yuki gushed, raising her hips to meet his hard thrusts. What in the world was she complaining about before? The indecency of it all-who cares? Right now she just wanted his thick, hard phallus to impale her again and again.

Zero felt sick to his stomach, a part of him could not understand how this could be taking place right before him in this scarred reality.

“Harder!” Yuki screamed, her pale breasts heaving, as she tried to get even closer to Kuran.

Slumped, Zero wiped away the crystalline tears that had collected at the edges of his eyes and slowly regained his outwardly calm exposure.

Inside ire licked at his insides with virulent persistency.

“Iie.” That one word, torn from his inner depths, resounded through the callow room.

“Zero?” Yuki asked tremulously, still in the throes of her orgasm but trying desperately to regain lucidity.

“It’s not what it looks like!: she cried, attempting to disengage herself from Kuran but he held on, possessively.

Shaking his head, Zero walked over to them, his blonde bangs covering his simmering eyes, as he undressed gracefully-almost somnambulant.

Kuran raised an elegant eyebrow, but remained otherwise quiet in his perambulations.

Yuki was quiet.

“Nani?!” Yuki asked, staring incredulously at his exposed sinewy muscles, and lean body.

“If you’ll are going to bond thus, I shall also join you-even though I resent some parties,” Zero said looking straight at Kuran before, in less than a blink of an eye, he sunk his fangs in the collar of Yuki’s neck, claiming her as his while making a small mark at Kuran’s neck, unifying their bond.

A plethora of emotions, and memories whirled past them carrying the feint smell of dusky roses after they had dried up in the sun.

They knew, with the cold knowledge of being, that no longer were they alone and that when the time came they would face the salient embrace of death together.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tohruxkyoxyukilover on January 3, 2008, 6:06:18 AM

tohruxkyoxyukilover on
tohruxkyoxyukiloverthat was the last chapter

firefoxfireball101 on January 3, 2008, 11:47:46 PM

firefoxfireball101 on
firefoxfireball101KYAA!!! thank you for the story!!!