Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - only chapter!: Maria's Dream

Maria has always loved Ichiru, will her dreams come true?

Rated PG 13~!

Warning only for teens!

Chapter 1 - only chapter!: Maria's Dream

Chapter 1 - only chapter!: Maria's Dream
Hey, one day I thought of how Maria said that she wanted to see Ichiru and then the thoughts just kept going on from their. Don’t own vampire knight, damn it!

Ichiru was beautiful, his hair, his eyes, and his personality. I sighed. He only ever thought of Shizuka, never me. When he said Shizuka, he meant me, but know that she was dead, he had no reason to see me, though I had all the reason to see him I was in love with him and he never noticed. He only ever thought of the woman who had occupied my body. I had agreed, but after meeting him… The way he spoke to me, except that he never spoke to me, he spoke to her. I loved him with every breath in my body, with every drop of blood in me. Every time he asked Shizuka to turn him, I always wanted to scream, ‘Yes!’. but she silenced me. Ichiru never saw me, and each time he talked to her about me. I was breathless, he was uncomfortable, with Maria. I had regained control a few times, when I kissed Ichiru, and when I flirted, it was me. Not Shizuka. I felt horrible for leading him on, but I loved him, and he would never know. It killed him to have to walk away from him. And every time we parted, I lost even more control to Shizuka. But know, my body was my own, and he was there, no Shizuka, no Rido, no one to stand in the way of me and Ichiru. I wanted him, I needed him. He was mine, for me only.

Our lips parted. My skin was on fire, heat releasing from every part of my body. My soul was filled with his being, only him. The warmth was steady, and ever so gentle. Our love grew second after second. The darkness was in our surroundings, only showing us each other. I knew he didn’t love me, he just thought of that woman. But it didn’t matter, I would make him mine, he would succumb to me like bees to honey. His heart would melt every time he saw me. I knew how it would happen. I would make him love me. I didn’t care how, when, where, but it would. Eventually, we would be together. Forever, inevitably. It was in the future, that I Kuranai Maria, would be with Kiryuu Ichiru. I would use all my power.

Our noses touched. The sweat dripped down his face. His eyes looked like they wanted her. No needed her. But she knew it wasn’t true, she pushed the thought away, and her breathing became heavier, and harder.

“Maria…” he moaned

“Ichiru..” she whispered

“Maria…. Maria… MARIA!” a hand shook her awake, and I opened my eyes. My father stood in front of her. “You finally awake.” he walked out and I feel back to the covers. I wished I could go back to the world of dreams where I would forever be with Ichiru, I wished to be with him now. But I knew what I had to do first. I would seduce Kiryuu Ichiru.

I know… It was a bit ecchi… Sadly.. But funny. It was funny.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kuruizakihime on September 7, 2008, 5:56:30 AM

Kuruizakihime on
Comment Deleted

tohruxkyoxyukilover on September 18, 2008, 2:36:34 PM

tohruxkyoxyukilover on
tohruxkyoxyukiloverthank i very much appreciate it!