Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I. A Sinish Nightmare

Sum: Kimiko (my OC), abandons her group. However she meets up with five new, cartoon "misfits". Can they work together and save Kimiko's friends' old worlds? Rated T for gore, language, and that stuff.

Chapter 1 - I. A Sinish Nightmare

Chapter 1 - I. A Sinish Nightmare
I. A SIN-ISH NIGHTMARE

'Hey. You're probably wondering why you stumbled here. Well, it's a long story. Even most I can't understand!'

It shows Jimmy, working in his lab, as Timmy is playing video games, and SpongeBob is practing wearing his karate clothes with Danny (in ghost form) some moves.

'My name's Jimmy, by the way. The one disturbingly playing video games is my short-attentioned friend, Timmy. The sponge, fighting the ghost, is SpongeBob. And the ghost AKA halfa Danny, is fighting back. And appears to be winning.'

By Jimmy's narrative words, Danny blasts SpongeBob knocking him down. SpongeBob rubs his head.

"Do you have to be so hard?" he asked groaning.

"Sorry, dude," Danny shrugged. "But you're never gonna be good if you keep doing that."

"Doing what?"

Danny uneasily says, "...You know..."

"I'm not following." SpongeBob spoke.

"SHE'S GONE!"

The boys knew that familiar voice. Timmy put his video game down. Four girls (one 10, one 14, one 16, and one 18) crash landed from Jimmy's slide entrance.

'Oh, and those four girls? Sophie, Kristy, Lizz and Carrie. With Kimiko, they were the Ecto-plastmatic Girlz. However, we didn't know where the leader was going...'

"Who's gone?" I asked worried.

"KIMIKO'S GONE!" Carrie cried. "We went to check up at the hotal she lives at as always, but when we went there....she was gone!"

"GONE!" Sophie bawled.

Timmy patted her on the shoulder. "Relax, Soph. Maybe she went out early, or had to fight some crime, or..."

"I'M HERE!" shouted a voice.

'Wait a second. I know who that is...'

It was Kimiko, a 12 1/2 year old girl. She was the leader of the Ecto-Plasmatics, and a smart, brave one too.

"Kimiko, you gave us a scare!" Lizz said.

"We thought you were missing." added Kristy.

Kimiko sighed. "Sorry guys, but I went for a morning walk."

"At 7 in the morning?!" Sophie shouted.

"No, it was six."

"But, how come?" Danny wondered as the boys stopped what they were doing. "You've been acting weird lately. And I don't mean Sophie's way of weird, I mean REALLY weird." he paused. "So, what's up?"

Kimiko flinched. "Uh, nothing." she looked down, trying to hide her face.

"You know, you should get some rest," SpongeBob suggested. "Your eyes are kinda baggy." he noticed.

"NO!!!" Kimiko screamed in his face. She then noticed everybody else as staring at her, and turned to SpongeBob, lying on the floor, shivering in fright.

"Ok-ok-okay."

Kimiko sighed realizing what she's done. "I'll be outside." She left, as everyone was in silence.

"...That was strange." Timmy said after a brief pause.

"Oh, ya think?" Sophie snapped.

"Relax, Soph," Kristy said calming her down. "Maybe it wouldn't hurt to talk."

"Let's just hope she won't go AWOL on us." Carrie spoke.

"Uh, is that sarcasm?" SpongeBob asked.

"For once, no."

"Let's go." Lizz said as the girls left. Timmy, Danny, SpongeBob, and I exchanged looks.

"Wanna spy?" Timmy asked.

"Spy." I replied. I went onto my computer and revealing the screen outside my lab.

Kimiko was sitting down on the ground, looking down depressed.

"I hope they don't find out about my dreams..." Kimiko said to herself.

"What dreams?"

Kimiko yelped as she saw Kristy, Sophie, Carrie, and Lizz staring directly at her. Lizz spoke.

"Yeah, what 'dreams'?" said Carrie using air quotes.

"Uh...um...alright you win!" Kimiko blurted as she got up. "I'll tell you if you JUST STOP!!!"

"Kimiko, this was the only time we asked." Carrie stated.

Kimiko chuckled sheepishally. "Oh, perhaps SpongeBob was right afterall." she sighed. "But, since you're my best friends, I'll tell you anyways..."

Start Dream:

In her dream, Kimiko lays unconscious as thoughts race through her head. The entire background is dark, and so is her.

'What's going on?.... Why am I thinking this?...Could it be?...?

"It's all your fault..." said a voice.

"Where the hell are you talking about?" Kimiko suddenly awoke hearing the voice out of nowhere.

"Because you are a monster."

"I am not a monster." said Kimiko sounding frightened.

"Really? Then how do you explain THIS?!?!"

The spotlight shows a man...An young adult...dead. Blood surrounds him as he continues to pour out. His eyes are pale white. Kimiko stands still, eyes widen.

"Blood?" she asked finally. "Who is that?"

"He is..." the voice said. "...your father."

Kimiko stands up, strongly. "I have no father!" she yelled. She was right. She was an orphen. She was pissed, seeing the red vain on her head.

"So you lie? I'm sorry to say, but: You killed your father."

As he says this, Kimiko looks into the man's eyes. Closely, she can see...

"His eyes...are like mine." she spoke.

"Yes. That's because you're related to him. He IS your father. But you won't kill him...yet." the voice explained. A gray filled eye can be seen, watching her.

"Stop with that." Kimiko spoke. She was scared.

"You can't hide it. Your dark power will unleash. You can't hold it in...no one will trust you anymore."

"STOP RIGHT NOW!!" Kimiko cried in fright and anger. "I demand to see your face!"

The figure walks out. It's a mummy, walking slowly. Only its left eye can be see, and his a dark shaded one. Kimiko is shocked.

"I am your conscience." it saiad.

"My conscience?" Kimiko repeated. "Who do you sat bad things about me?"

"Because I am telling the truth." the 'conscience' told. "When it becomes time, you will kill everyone. Friends, family, EVERYTHING. Sin wants you to be the next evil ruler."

"Next evil ruler?" Kimiko said in disbelief. But somehow she could tell her 'conscience' was right.

"The Devil wants you, Kimiko. Give up now."

"No..." Kimiko started. She was good, but why was her 'conscience' telling her this? 'Why does he want me? Am I really that special?'

"Now that you know, I must reveal my true form." her 'conscience' chuckled.

The figure glows white as Kimiko blinds her eyes in surprise. The figure is now human, with hands, feet...

Kimiko is even more flabbergasted. "You're...you're..."

The figure is actually Kimiko! "You." she finished.

Now Kimiko was REALLY confused. What did this dream mean to her? The Devil wants her? For evil power? How come???

"It's too bad that you won't live long." the other Kimiko said monotone. The real Kimiko look down, and suddenly sees the girl holding a butcher's knife! The other Kimiko smiles a small, bright smirk and laughs maniacally. She aims at the screen, as blood appears filling it all.

End Dream

The four girls were shocked as they blinked. So did the four boys inside.

'Well, I know why Kimiko didn't want to tell us.'

"That's one heck of a dream." Kristy remarked.

"And I've been having it for five days!" Kimiko exclaimed. "I've done some research and if you have the same dream for a few days in a row, it's gonna come true."

"But was that really your father?" Lizz questioned.

"I don't know," Kimiko told. "But IF that was really my father, I wouldn't want you guys to get hurt."

Carrie scoffed. "Relax, Kim, maybe it wouldn't hurt to take a break. Besides, whatever you do, we're still best friends."

"Or have cake!" Sophie said. Carrie then nudged her younger sister.

"X-nay on the cak-ay." she whispered.

"What?" Kimiko asked confused.

"Anyway, we still care about you!" said Kristy changing back to the subject.

"Oh yeah." Lizz nodded.

"You all care about me that much?" Kimiko hoped.

"Yeah," Kristy responded. "And even Jimmy, Timmy, SpongeBob, and Danny spying on his now."

"And we would've gotten away with it too!!!" Timmy called from inside.

"I'm so lucky to have good friends like you guys." Kimiko said with a tear dropping from her eye. She wiped it off and hugged her friends.

They look up at the sky, seeing it's sunset.

"Well, I should be getting home," Kimiko said walking off. "It's getting late."

"Oh my gosh!" Carrie exclaimed. "I knew we forgot something!"

Kimiko quickly dashed back to Carrie. "Forgot what?"

"Uh...You ARE bit nosy, aren't ya?" Lizz asked pushing Kimiko away. "You must be really getting home bye!" she pushed Kimiko far off as the other girls left into the lab.

Kimiko cocked an eyebrow as she looked back. 'Sometimes, my teammates are SO weird, it's bizarre than Soph is.'

--

Kristy, Sophie, Lizz, and Carrie landed smack into the lab again.

"Did she find out?" I asked.

"No, but I can't believe about her dream," said Kristy. "It's so...goresome."

"That's what makes it awesome!" Timmy shouted out. Everybody glared at him. "What?"

"Not also that, we forgot about the cake!" Carrie exclaimed.

"Yeah," SpongeBob said. "If we want to make this the best Lucky 13 for our best friend/Ecto-Plasmatic leader, we need to do it right tomorrow."

"How come you won't mess up like last time with the worm in the batter?" Danny asked him.

"For the last time it was said on the box!" SpongeBob snapped. "And I'll make sure the cake as no worms in it."

"SpongeBob, you're the best." Lizz thanked hugging SpongeBob. She then let go. "But if I EVER do that again, it'll have your names written on it!"

"Um....okay."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

unicorngirl3189 on December 7, 2007, 2:36:40 AM

unicorngirl3189 on
unicorngirl3189saw this on ff! you really are a great writer! *lol*