Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - An Elemental Ending

End of the world story....cause elementals lose control of their powers.... Aqua - water / Alena - light Will - wind / Blake - darkness Blaise - fire Terra - earth

Chapter 1 - An Elemental Ending

Chapter 1 - An Elemental Ending


" I woke up and you made me see You and I we can never be All the things that we wanted to So I set you free Here we are, point of no return Never thought it would crash and burn Started out with the best of intentions I never learn What is it that I never find I just want a little piece of mind Am I back on the endless road to nowhere Why is it that I never find All the things that I left behind Am I back on the endless road to nowhere Why did you leave me standing there in the rain You said we would last forever Was everything I said to you all in vain? I just tried to make you see Why did you leave me standing there in the rain We were meant to be forever Was everything I said to you all in vain When did we become just me "
I loved to listen to this song.Even though the lyrics are sad once you think them through, the song set something off inside me, I was happy in a way. I turned down my music a bit and continued driving. My Mitsubishi GT turned toward the local park. I pulled into my favorite parking spot, hopped out, and jogged off, toward the fountain. As I waited for everyone else to arrive, I peered into the water. I saw the wishing fairy swimming around, collecting wishes. I smiled and waved to her. She waved back and continued on with her collecting. No one besides Blaise, Terra, Will, and me knew she was there. We could see her because of our ablility to control the elements. I was the only one who could talk to her because she couldn't leave the water and water was my element.
I looked up at the sky and sighed. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me, pick me up, and spin me around.
"BLAISE!" I half-laughed, half-shouted, " How many times do I have to tell you, DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"
"At least a million times more! " Blaise said as he smiled and put me down.
" I have no idea how Terra can put up with you!" I said as I punched his shoulder. Blaise brought his hand to his heart and pretended to be offended. I rolled my eyes and waved to Terra as she caught up to us.
"Hey Aqua!" said Terra as she hugged me.
"Hey Terra! Do me a favor....tell Blaise to stop freaking me out by hugging me from behind by suprise." I whispered as I hugged her back. Terra winked at me and gave Blaise a look and Blaise sighed and leaned down to kiss Terra. I smiled, but couldn't help feeling jealous. It's not that I like Blaise, it's just I like bieng loved.
"Hey guys, what's up?" came a voice from behind us all.
"Hey Will!" we all said in unison.
"So, what's up you guys?" asked Will as he gave Terra and me our greeting hugs and Blaise his homey hug.
"Nothing new, same as always," I began to say, but I suddenly felt my cell vibrate, "Hold on a second you guys, someone's calling me." I took my cell out of my pocket. I checked the number, but when I didn't recognize it, my curiosity arose. "Hello?" I said when I picked up.
"The end of the earth is approaching, and you and your elemental friends are to blame...." came a voice from the other end.
"What are you talking about? Who are you?" I asked in a shaky voice.
"You will find out soon enough, Time will tell...." answered the voice as the line went dead.
"Time will tell? " I questioned as I pushed the redail number.
"This number does not exist, please try agian" came the operator's voice.
"Huh?" I said as I stared at my cell. I shrugged, put it back in my pocket, and started walking back toward Terra, Blaise, and Will.
Blaise and Terra were making out on the side of the fountain. Will was sitting on the edge of the fountain, a few feet away. I walked over and sat down next to Will.
"Who called?" he asked.
"I have no idea..." I said, "But, whoever it was, they know about us. They say we're going to be the cause of the end of the world. I asked who it was and they just said that I'd find out soon enough and that time will tell".
"WHAT?" said Will a bit too loud.
"What's going on?" asked Blaise as he came over with Terra.
"Aqua says that someone just called her and said that we are going to be the cause of the end of the world." said Will, looking straight into my eyes.
"Aqua, did you try calling the person back?" asked Terra.
"I did, but the operator said the number didn't exist"
"How can the number not exist if the person called you!?" shouted Will.
"I don't know Will! I'm sorry, and will you please stop shouting at me?!" I said as I got up and ran off.
"Aqua! Wait!" I heard Terra shout.
I unlocked my Mitsubishi GT, pulled out of my parking spot, and sped off. I turned on the radio, and Eminem shouted through my speakers.
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment You own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime you better, His soul's escaping, through this hole that it's gaping This world is mine for the taking Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order A normal life is borin, but superstardom's close to post mortom It only grows harder, only grows hotter "
I listened to the lyrics carefully, and found it a bit too ironic that this song was playing. I looked at my rearview mirror and noticed my hair was getting an aqua-lime-lilac tint to it. Suddenly, I was engulfed in a tornade of water. I started to panic, because I didn't go elemental form, and it's never happened spontaniously. I changed back into my normal self and shrugged it off, hoping it was just a one-time deal.
I parked outside my house and decided to go for a jog. I ran by my neighbors house and waved as I passed them. They smiled and waved back. Since my road has two openings to it from the main road, I decided to run down one, to the other, and back home. I reached the main road and saw Will's Mitsubishi Eclipse coming toward me. I sighed and walked right by him as he slowed to a stop. As soon he passed me, I ran to the lake off the main road.
However, Will's Eclipse was faster than me and he got there first. He got out of his Eclipse and came toward me.
"Aqua, wait!" Will shouted after me.
"Why should I?!"
"Listen, I know I shouldn't have shouted at you because of something you didn't do, but you know as well as I do that if someone finds out about us then we're screwed! And I'm sorry." said Will
"Will, you think I'm not worried? Hello! They called ME! Not any of you!"
"I know, it's just, I don't know Aqua, I'm sorry."
"It's ok Will. Just, please don't go crazy when I'm just as worried as you are" I whispered as my eyes began to water. A tear rolled down my cheek and a soft wind blew my dirty-blonde ponytail to the side of my head.
"Don't cry Aqua. It's going to be all right" said Will as he took a step closer to me and wrapped me into an embrace.
"I know it will be, it's just, I'm scared will, I don't want anything bad to happen."
Will took a step back, but as soon as he did, my dirty-blonde hair changed into aqua-lime-lilac colors. Will's blonde hair went black-silver-white colors. We looked at each other and went wide-eyed. When our hair went back to normal color, an extremely strong wind blew. It knocked me over, but Will caught me.
"Aqua, are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine, but honestly what was with that wind and your hair, you didn't go elemental form, but that was your elemental form hair."
"I have no idea, your hair did it too, but I swear I didn't have anything to do with that wind."
Suddenly, the water from the lake swirled into a whirlpool, flew up into the air like a stream, circled around Will and me, froze, and then was sucked back into the lake.
"I'm guessing you had nothing to do with that.." Will suggested as he put an arm around my waist and led me to his car.
"Good guess." I said as I climbed in, noticing how warm Will's hand felt on my waist. As soon as he sat down in the driver's seat, I wanted his arms around me. I blushed at the thought.
"Let's go see Blaise and Terra about this, maybe they might have more info about it." said Will as he sped off. I nodded and looked out the window. I saw Will's reflection in the window. His eyes locked with mine in the reflection. I blinked and had the sudden feeling I was on a backwards rollercoaster. I opened my eyes and noticed I wasn't in Will's Eclipse. I looked around, hoping to see Will, but found nothing.
"Will?" I shouted into the dark, empty space around me.
"Don't worry, you're still with Will in his car, driving, time's just frozen." came a familiar voice.
"Wait a second, I know that voice, you're the one who called me today!" I said into the darkness.
"Precisely, my dear Aqua." came the voice agian, but this time it came from behind me. I spun around, and found myself face to face with a boy about 3-4 years older than me. He held a golden staff with a clock at the top. He wore a dark green shirt, and black pants. He had on a pair of black sneakers and he was wearing a green cloak with the hood up. Around his neck, was a gold circle with a hourglass inside it and turners on the side, a Timeturner. He had light brown hair, brown eyes, and an irresistable face.
"Who...are you?"
"I am Time" he answered.
"Oh, so what do you have to tell me?"
"Listen closely, the reason your friends' and your own elemental powers have been going haywire is because they are going to be causing the end of the world."
"End of the world? Is there anyway to prevent or stop it?"
"No, but there is a way to end the end. However, only YOU can do that."
"Me? Why only me?"
"Because you are the opposite of what is to come"
"Wait, so the world is going to be englufed in flames?"
"No, it's going to become a living hell."
"Then how can I save it?"
"The world will be taken over by darkness..."
"darkness?But that's an element!"
"Exactly, he has it"
"Who?"
"I have said to much already...my time is up" said Time as he began to fade.
"No! Time! I have questions to ask!" I said as I reached out to him, but my hand went right through his disappearing image.
"The answers will supply themselves." He answered as he completely disappeared.
I shook and opened my eyes. I noticed that I was still in the car with Will. I also noticed that it was still the same time it had been before I closed my eyes. I shook my head and looked at Will. He smiled at me and had a curious look in his eyes. I smiled back. He pulled into the parking lot of the local pizza restaurant. We went in and found Blaise and Terra liplocked by the window. Will looked at me with an arched eyebrow and I rolled my eyes and pushed him down into the booth and slid in next to him.
"Hey lovebirds" I said teasingly
"Tweet Tweet" said Blaise
Will laughed and Terra giggled.
"Smartass" I said to Blaise as I stole a bite of pizza from his slice.
"Hey, that's MY pizza." Blaise said, getting sad.
"That's what you get for bieng a smartass"
"At least I'm not a dog.." said Blaise in what he thought was a low enough voice that I wouldn't hear.
I narrowed my eyes, got up, took Blaise's empty glass of soda, now filled with ice, and dumped it down his shirt.
"More like an ice queen than a dog." I said as I sat back down.
"COLD! COLD! COLD!" shouted Blaise as he squirmed to get the ice out of his shirt.
Terra, Will, and I erupted in laughter. Blaise sighed and held up a napkin and waved it in truce.
"Victory, thy name is pizza!" I exclaim as I took another bite out of Blaise's pizza.
Blaise rolled his eyes and took another slice of pizza.
As soon as I took a bite out of the pizza, a loud crack of thunder came from outside. I looked up and noticed Terra's hair was green-brown-gold colors instead of her usualy brown, Blaise's was red-orange-yellow colors instead of his usual brown. We had all gone elemental form. We looked at each other. Blaise dropped a 20 on the table and we ran out the door. There was water up to our knees outside. It was pouring so hard, the windows of the cars were breaking. Then, it started to snow, and the water froze, becoming 2 feet of solid ice. Will, Terra, and Blaise looked at me. I shrugged. Then a tornado touched down, about 100 feet from us. We all looked at Will and he shrugged.
"So, water and wind have already struck, that leaves earth and fire." I said slowly.
Suddenly, everything started to move. Terra got wide-eyed.
"Guys, this is off the charts...I've never seen,felt, or caused an earthquake this big before," said Terra in a scared voice.
"It's ok baby." said Blaise as he held Terra protectively.
"NOW he's bieng protective." I said as I rolled my eyes.
"Aqua, this is no time to start a fight" said Will with disgust.
"Well, I'm sorry Will, but maybe if you weren't so angry all the time, you'd understand"
"Notice, YOU're the cause of all this anger!!"
Before either of us said anything after that, it became unbearably hot, and we noticed that everything around us was on fire. We looked at Blaise and he looked extremely pale.
"Guys, we're not doing any of this, but why is there a huge fire, extremely powerful earthquake, blizzards and floods galore, and like a million tornados happening all at once?" said Blaise as he pulled Terra closer to him.
"It's the end of the world" I said as I looked at Will.
"Saw it coming!" said Will with a smirk
"NOW who's the smartass?" I said to Will
Will narrowed his eyes and took a step closer to me. I took a small step back, because Will's eyes seemed unbearably scary.
"Will! Will stop it!" I heard Terra shout.
"Dude, you're totally scaring her!" shouted Blaise.
Will grabbed my wrist and held me up by it. I looked down into his eyes. He was no longer will, he had been over taken by a demon of some sort. My eyes widened. Will began to change. Instead of his usual tornado of air, it was a tornado of darkness. His blonde hair became spiked with black tips, and a pair of black angel wings appeared on his back. He smirked up at me.
"Aqua!! You're disappearing!" shouted Terra and Blaise, but I ignored them, I looked straight at what used to be Will.
"Who and what are you? What have you done to Will?" I asked
"I'm Blake, elemental of darkness, oh and I am Will, he has power over 2 elements, he just found out how to use me though." Blake smirked as he tossed me. I hit a wall and fell to the ground unconcious, the last thing I heard was Terra and Blaise screaming my name.
I woke up with a pounding headache. I found myself beside what I thought was the fountain in the park. I stood and looked around. Everything was different. The sky was black and there was no sun or moon or stars. I turned and looked into the fountain. I found the wishing fairy hiding. I went elemental form and went in to talk to her.
"Hello Wishing Fairy"
"Oh Aqua, it's just horrible!" she exclaimed
"What's happened?"
"The end of the world! It's become a living hell! Everyone's forgotten everything they've ever cared about! No one can feel pain, love, happiness, hatred, or anything! No one believes in things, dreams dreams, or casts wishes anymore! They live their pathetic lives for no reason.There are no friends, only individuals. No one cares about anything, everyone hates everything. They remember nothing, not even their own names, ages, or anything. Parents don't even know their own children, and siblings act like they're not related. No words are spoken, and if they are, they're always shouted. When someone dies, they just leave them there to rot. People kill themselves without caring. The blood rushes out of their veins and their hearts stop beating, their eyes stare at you but yet, it feels like nothing is staring. Everyone suffers from loneliness and if you try to make a friend, you're rejected. No one knows what a friend is, no one knows what love is, no one knows anything, and they dont want to go anywhere! They sit around, waiting to die. They have no reason to live, no light in life, no light at all! Look at the sky, it's pitch black. If you're lucky, there will be blood red clouds. You'd think these people would suffer pain, but they don'te care anymore. All they feel is anger toward everyone. They hate everyone and everything. It's horrible. Everythings been engluffed in darkness, the end has finally come, life is but a living hell.."
I thought about how life would be if it were like that. No family, no friends, no feelings, nothing to look forward to, nothing to look back at. Nothing at all. It was terrible. This had all happened because of Blake.
"Wishing fairy, I need you to grant me a wish" I said looking straight at the Wishing Fairy.
"All right Aqua, but if you can fix this living hell, please do" she said
"I wish that I could speak to Time" I said strenly.
"It is done" said the Wishing Fairy with a wave of her wand.
I got that backwards rollercoaster ride feelin agian, and as soon as I turned around, I was face to face with Time agian.
"Hey long time no see" I smirked
"I like the expression" said Time.
"Ok, you know why I'm here, now talk"
"Well, Blake can only be defeated by Alena."
"Great! Now we just gotta talk to her, boy, that was easy!"
"Not so fast, Alena is you"
"ME?! So like Will or Blake or whatever, I have a two elements?"
"Yes, but you have to access it yourself"
"HOW!?"
"Where did it hurt the most when you found out about the living hell?"
"Everything hurt, but my head started pounding, and my gut started churning"
"Think harder" Time laughed
"It makes my head hurt at the moment" I said coldly
"When you looked into Will's eyes, right before Blake made his debut appearance, where did it hurt?"
"Oh my gosh, I feel like a kindergartener. Well, it hurt a lot inside my heart."
"Darkness overpowered Light"
"Is that supposed to make sense to me, cause it sorta does"
Time sighed and rolled his eyes. "Close your eyes and look into your heart, believe in yourself, that's how it starts."
"Bu-" I started, but before I could finish, I was back at the park fountain. I sighed, "You looooove doing that to me don't you Time?"
I walked off, but I could swear I heard Time laugh. I looked around for something I recognized. Everything was black, red, or blood spattered. I saw someone leaned up agianst the wall. I went up to them and I was about to ask for directions, but as soon as I kneeled down their hands firmly gripped my shoulders. I looked into their eyes and saw nothing but pain and suffering. I reached out to touch the person's face, but they fell back. I shuddered, realizing that death had just shown it's horrid face to me. I kept walking on, but then I saw a familiar place. It was Will's Eclipse. I loooked around, hoping to see Will, Blaise, or Terra, but saw nothing but darkness. I began to wonder if I was wandering aimlessly, but I felt a pair of arms snake themselves around my waist, pick me up and spin me around.
"BLAISE! AM I EVER GLAD TO SEE YOU!!!" I shouted as I hugged him tight.
"Hey Aqua, we thought we lost you." said Blaise as he hugged me back.
"Oh Aqua, I'm soooooo glad you're all right!" said Terra as she hugged me tight.
"I'm fine, but where's Blake or Will or whatever." I asked.
Blaise and Terra looked at each other but then nodded. They started walking toward the park. Then they stopped.
"We lost sight of him right here." said Terra as she wrapped her arms around Blaise.
"Then I know where he is," I answered as I walked off, "Come on, follow me you guys."
They nodded and followed. I knew where Blake was. It was my favorite spot in the park. Only Will and I knew about it. I climbed the tree, jumped across the pond, walked through the old bonfire sight, and came upon the circle of trees. It wasn't that special, but this was where we first found out we were elementals. Terra and Blaise found out in another part of town, but soon after, we found each other and became good friends. I saw Blake standing in the center of the trees. I walked up to him and looked straight into his eyes, searching for a trace of Will.

~* if you dont like lovey dovey stuff, skip to the alternate ending, if not keep reading ^^ thanks *~


"What have you done?" I asked with a cold stare.
"I simply took over, no one stopped me, so why shouldn't I?" Blake asked with a smirk.
"You've turned the world into a living hell!"
"So what, it was my choice not yours"
"But I have a say in this, I won't give up."
"Too late"
"I just have to believe! I will beat you Blake!"
"I'm sorry Aqua, but you just don't understand" Blake said, mocking me.
I narrowed my eyes and clenched my fists. There was no way I was going to let Blake win. I would beat him no matter what it took.
"Blake, I promise you that I will beat you. And I won't give up. And when I make a promise, I follow through with it, no matter the cost."
Blake narrowed his eyes, and in the blink of an eye he had me up agianst a tree, gripping my wrists hard, leaving me with no way out.
"If you think some dreamer like you can beat me, you're sadly mistaken" He said menacingly
"Close your eyes and look into your heart, believe in yourself, that's how it starts" I heard Time's voice in my head. That's it! I thought. I can't beat him, but Alena can! I calmed myself down, closed my eyes and listened to my heart. I started believing that I could do it. I opened my eyes and looked up at Blake. I smirked and pushed him off. I saw him go wide-eyed, just before I was engluffed in a tornado of light. I noticed that my hair was still the same color, but a pair of white angel wings were on my back. I smiled, but then remembering Blake, I looked up.
"You've cause this world enough pain and torture." I said as I took a step toward him.
Blake narrowed his eyes, stood up and walked up to me, leaving only an inch or two between our faces. "So what? There's nothing you can do about it Aqua." he mocked.
"Aqua? Well, hate to break it to you, Blake..but I'm not Aqua anymore, I'm Alena, elemental of Light. Oh and I can do something about it. I can do this." I said as I took a step back and shot a ray of light up at the sky. As soon as the light hit the dark sky, there was a big flash and everything went back to normal. Blake looked around and in rage and anger threw himself at me.
"You've blocked out my world of darkness. How?" he asked as his hands were around my throat, blocking of my airways.
"Light conquers darkness all the time, without light there is no darkness. When it's dark enough, you will always see stars. You can't live without me Blake, and you know that" I said as my vision started to go black. I reached up and held Blake's face in my hands. I felt him stiffen. I smiled slightly and pulled his face to mine. As our lips touched, he let go of my neck and brought his hands to my face. A tear slid down my cheek as he looked into my eyes.
"I forgive you Blake" I said as I started to get unbearably sleepy.
"Alena, I'm sorry." Blake said as he watched my eyes close slighty. "Please Alena, don't go, I need you, I can't live without you" Blake stroked the side of my face.
I smiled and took his hand in mine. "Blake, I'll always love you. As Aqua and Alena. We belong together, but what's done is done."
I was unable to stay in elemental form any longer, and returned to my normal form. I saw Blake turn back into Will.
"Aqua, I....Don't...Listen..." said Will.
"Will, don't worry, it's all over now, you have nothing to worry about. I love you" I said as my eyes finally shut. I heard nothing after that.
I looked around and I saw an all-too-familiar place. Time was standing there clapping. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him.
"Congrats Aqua, you've brought an end to the end of the world. Everyone can live their lives normally agian. Everyone except you." said Time.
"I had to die in order for everyone to live on. I believed that I could do it, and I did. Too bad it ended like that, I finally had enough courage to tell Will and Blake I love him." I sighed.
"You didn't die. You just passed out" Time chuckled.
"WHAT!?"
"I told you, everyone is going to live their lives normally agian, everyone except you, you have to live with Will and Blake after telling him that." said Time as he erupted in laughter
"I thought I was never going to wake up, and you're telling me I only passed out. Oh boy, I can't wait till I wake up" I said sarcastically.
"Well good, because that's now" said Time with a smile.
"Aqua!! Aqua wake up!" I heard Will's voice shouting.
"W-Will?" I asked sitting up.
"Oh thank God, You're all right, I thought I almost lost you for good." said Will as he hugged me tight. I noticed his face was red and his eyes were puffy. Tears were rolling down his cheek.
"Y-you were crying?" I asked
"Of course baby, I love you too"
I smiled in suprise and kissed Will. It caught him off guard, but he kissed me back.
"HEY YOU LOVEBIRDS!!" I heard Blaise shout.
"TWEET TWEET!!!" I shouted back as Will helped me up.
"Thank god you two are all right!" said Terra, "What happened anyway?"
Will looked at me and I smiled and shrugged. Terra looked at us like we were crazy, but then Blaise jumped in front of us.
"How about we celebrate with a pizza!?" He asked with a sly smile.
"Blaise is that all you can think about?" I asked
"Well, the ice queen DID eat my pizza." He stated.
"EXCUSE ME!" I shouted
"Uhhh...I'm going to start running now" said Blaise as he ran off.
"Blaise, you smartass, get back here so I can hurt you!" I shouted after him
"Just leave him, he'll come back when he smells the pizza." said Terra with a smile.
"I love you" said Will as he kissed me and took his place by the window. I sat down next to him and Terra sat on her usual side, next to the window, across from Will. We ordered a pizza and sat around talking.
"So, I see we have a little romance going on between you two" said Terra teasingly
"Yea, finally" said Will as he looked at me. I noticed his cheeks get a little pink.
"What do you mean finally? At least it has happened, and we're meant to be together, and we will, I promise" I said as I leaned over to kiss him.
Suddenly, I felt someone tug at my shirt collar from the back. Something cold and wet went down my shirt. It was ice!!!
"THAT'S FREEZING!!" I shouted.
"VICTORY THY NAME IS PIZZA!!!" shouted Blaise truimphantly as he stole my pizza slice and took his spot across from me.
I narrowed my eyes and laughed. I picked up my napkin and waved it in truce. Blaise smiled, so full and proud of himself, then he excused himself to the bathroom.
"This will teach you to use my own trick agianst me." I said as I poured hot sauce on Blaise's pizza.
When Blaise came back, I smiled and cuddled up next to Will. Blaise raised and eyebrow and then took a bite of his pizza. As soon as he swallowed, he went wide-eyed and looked straight at me.
"HOT! HOT! HOT!!!!!!!!" he shouted as he drank down his soda.
We all lauged as we watched Blaise.
"Ok, Ok you win!" said Blaise with a laugh
"Truce?" I asked sticking out my hand for Blaise to shake it
Blaise suspiciously inspected my hand to make sure I didn't have any tricks up my sleeves. When he found none, he shook it and said, "Truce."
When we finished, we all walked out to Will's Eclipse. I turned on his stereo. Cascada's song, Reason, came blasting through his speaker.
" Gimme a reason for me to believe in, can't you see in my eyes? Now I need a reason, for I am still grieving. Is this the time to say goodbye? 'Cause deep in my heart I know there's a reason why I am not leaving, why im not alone. So give me a reason for me to believe in, give me a reason.
There's something in your eyes I know I can't resist. Something in the air, I don't know why.
Can I believe that your heart still beats for me? Let me receive a sign that your my destiny. I wanna know.
Give me a reason for me to believe in, can't you see it in my eyes,
That I need a reason for I'm still breathing. Is it time to say goodbye?
'Cause deep in my heart I know there's a reason why I am not leaving, why I'm not alone.
So give me a reason for me to believe it, give me a reason.
"
I smiled when I listened to the words. Terra and Blaise started making out in the backseat. Will looked at me and smiled.
"I'll give you a reason." He said slyly.
"Oh really what?" I asked
"I love you" he said as he leaned over and pressed his lips agianst mine. I kissed back and smiled. When he went back to driving, I looked out the window. I saw Will's reflection and smiled. I saw Terra and Blaises' reflection too. I shook my head and smiled. We went by the fountain in the park and I waved to the wishing fairy. She smiled and blew a kiss at me. I saw her mouth the words "thank you". Then, I looked up at the sky and say Time. I smirked and blew him a kiss. He smiled, disappeared and reappeared in front of me. He kissed me on the cheek and then he flew into my pocket. I felt my cell vibrate. I took it out to see who was calling, and it said "Time". I laughed and texted him a "Thanks". I sighed and looked at the road ahead of us. It had lots of obstacles, but I knew we would end up all right. I smiled and made that my personal belief. No matter what happens, it will always end up all right. I believe that if you never give up, you'll end up all right.


                                                ~*THE END*~


~*~ alternate ending


"What have you done?" I asked with a cold stare.
"I simply took over, no one stopped me, so why shouldn't I?" Blake asked with a smirk.
"You've turned the world into a living hell!"
"So what, it was my choice not yours"
"But I have a say in this, I won't give up."
"Too late"
"I just have to believe! I will beat you Blake!"
"I'm sorry Aqua, but you just don't understand" Blake said, mocking me.
I narrowed my eyes and clenched my fists. There was no way I was going to let Blake win. I would beat him no matter what it took.
"Blake, I promise you that I will beat you. And I won't give up. And when I make a promise, I follow through with it, no matter the cost."
Blake narrowed his eyes, and in the blink of an eye he had me up agianst a tree, gripping my wrists hard, leaving me with no way out.
"If you think some dreamer like you can beat me, you're sadly mistaken" He said menacingly
"Close your eyes and look into your heart, believe in yourself, that's how it starts" I heard Time's voice in my head. That's it! I thought. I can't beat him, but Alena can! I calmed myself down, closed my eyes and listened to my heart. I started believing that I could do it. I opened my eyes and looked up at Blake. I smirked and pushed him off. I saw him go wide-eyed, just before I was engluffed in a tornado of light. I noticed that my hair was still the same color, but a pair of white angel wings were on my back. I smiled, but then remembering Blake, I looked up.
"You've cause this world enough pain and torture." I said as I took a step toward him.
Blake narrowed his eyes, stood up and walked up to me, leaving only an inch or two between our faces. "So what? There's nothing you can do about it Aqua." he mocked.

"Aqua? Oh, Blake, you are mistaken, notice, I'm not Aqua anymore. I have a second element just like you. I'm Alena." I said with a cold stare.

Blake narrowed his eyes and took a step toward me. "If you think, you are going to stop me, I'll kill you" he said menacingly.

I smirked and raised my hand into the air. A ball of light appeared in my hand, and then shot up toward the sky. The darkness instantly disappeared.

"You were saying?" I asked with a laugh.

Blake let out a cry of rage as his hand encircled my neck. I couldn't breathe. Blake held me up by my neck and looked into my eyes. By the look in his eyes, I could tell I had gone too far. I knew that if I didn't get a breathe soon, I'd die from lack of air. I had to get Blake's hand off from around my neck, but how? Then I remembered something. Every man has a weak spot.

I looked down at Blake and smirked. He gave me a confused look. Then, as hard as I could, I kicked his family jewels. He let go of my neck and I fell to the ground. Blake keeled over in pain.

"You dog" he screamed at me.

"You get what you deserve!"

Blake stood up and created a sword of darkness in his hand. I summoned my sword of light. Blake swung at me, but I dodged.

"Blake, I don't want to hurt you!"

"Oh, don't worry, you won't, but I am going to hurt you"

Blake swung at me agian. I didn't have time to dodge it, so it hit my waist. A sting of pain began to erupt from the place his sword hit me. I felt a warm sensation around there, so I brought my hand to my waist. I felt something warm and wet. I brought my hand to my face, and found it covered in blood, my blood. I narrowed my eyes and as he tried to swing at me agian, our swords clashed. I knocked his out of his hand, and it was about 25 feet away from us. There was no way he could get it. I backed Blake into a tree, the tip of my sword grazing his neck.

"I demand you never show you face ever agian." I said coldly

"And what if I do?" he asked mockingly

I put some pressure on the sword, and when I pulled back, a trickle of blood began to flow down Blake's neck. Blake looked at me wide-eyed. I looked back with my eyes narrowed.

"No, I won't do it. Kill me if you want, but I have every right to be here." Blake said

"Then you leave me no choice"

I noticed Blake's hand was covered with his blood. An idea started to form in my head. I touched my bloody waist, covering my own hand in my blood. I stuck my hand out to Blake, as if to show truce, but as soon as his blood touched mine, I began to say a spell.

"Our jobs are done, we are not needed anymore,
So let us leave this earth, the way it is,
no more anger, no more fear,
No more darkness, no more light,
Living hell, banished,
why cause confusion with six elementals
Just let there be four,
Aqua, Will, Blaise, and Terra
Alena and Blake are solemnly swear,
by both our blood,that from this earth
they wish to part, leaving not a single memory,
in any heart."


Blake looked up at me, with horror in his eyes. I smiled. I began to shine, and he was surrounded by shadows. I knew what was happening next. We flew up to the sky, just high enough where no one could see us. Blake looked at me and smiled. I gave him a quizzical look. He shook his head and his sword appeared in his hand. I sighed and summoned mine.

"It was your choice, but at least it's fair. Ready?" he asked

"As ready as I'll ever be" I said sadly.

We looked at each other one more time. We raised our swords, and stabbed them through each others hearts in unison, all the way through our bodies. Darkness through Light and Light through Darkness. We felt no pain. We didn't bleed. We just started to disappear. When we were fully gone, a sleeping Will and Aqua appeared on the ground below us.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

I woke up with a pounding headache. I saw Will laying about 15 feet from me. His eyes fluttered open.

"What happened?" he asked

"I was about to ask you the same question" I said as I got up and brushed myself off.

"Aqua! Will!" I hear Blaise and Terra shout "Are you guys all right? and what happened?"

We all looked at each other, then around us, then at the sky. We saw nothing out of the ordinary. We all shrugged. We didn't say anything, but we all thought the same thing.....the world would never know.




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Brodstar5 on April 24, 2007, 11:48:23 AM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5OMG!!!!!!!!!!! does this have a sequel? it SHOULD!!!!

tomfeltonfan1992 on April 28, 2007, 10:23:49 PM

tomfeltonfan1992 on
tomfeltonfan1992aww thanks soo much =] i didnt think about making a sequel, but maybe i will, if i do, u'll be the first to know =D

Brodstar5 on April 30, 2007, 4:42:23 PM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5ty. :)