Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Trojo Spyps

These are the biographies for the two main characters of my upcoming Star Wars Fanfic, Trojo Spyps and Juno Zyel. The fic is currently untitled.

Chapter 1 - Trojo Spyps

Chapter 1 - Trojo Spyps
Name: Trojo Spyps
Race: Human
Gender: Male
Homeworld: Rhen Var
Age: 13

Physical Description/Identification Marks: Trojo is thin, and he has some muscularity, but not much. He also has a slight scar crossing from his right shoulder down to his left hip. This was caused by his fellow Padawan, Juno Zyel, during a sparring match. Trojo had his sabers crossed in an ‘x’, catching one side of Juno’s saber staff, when he forced to the right and brought them back towards Juno. Juno brought up the other side of his staff to block, then whipped the other half towards Trojo, which he wasn’t anticipating. Trojo spun around and Juno, allowing his negative emotions to feed him, raked the opposite side of his saber staff downwards across Trojo’s back from his right shoulder to his left hip. Trojo was taken to the medical facility in the temple, and the wound was treated. He did, however, ask the doctors to leave his scar for personal reasons. After the incident, Juno apologized repeatedly, but Trojo kept telling him it was alright and that he was forgiven.

Trojo wears somewhat traditional Jedi robes, reminiscent of those from the Old Republic.

Parents: Mother; Tiri and Father; Torias.
Siblings: None
Demeanour/Manner: Trojo is logical, always thinking things through before acting. He does, however, have quite the sense of humor, and he’s not afraid to let it show. He also has a sort of innocence. He does, however, have a darker side which he has, on occasion given into, acting on impulse.
Hobbies: Singing, sparring, studying the Force, examining spacial phenomenae.
Height: 5'''' 5"
Weight: 82 kg
Hair Colour/Style: Dark Brown, short and somewhat spiky
Eye Colour: Blue
Skin Tone/Colour: Light Tan

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment