Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Juno Zyel

These are the biographies for the two main characters of my upcoming Star Wars Fanfic, Trojo Spyps and Juno Zyel. The fic is currently untitled.

Chapter 2 - Juno Zyel

Chapter 2 - Juno Zyel
Name: Juno ZyelRace: HumanGender: MaleHomeworld: CoruscantAge: 14Physical Description/Identification Marks: Juno is thin, but muscular. Not extremely so, but he has quite the figure, especially for his age. He is generally well built. His body is often the envy of many his age, both male and female, which he does not particualarly care for.He wears darker colored robes.Parents: DeceasedSiblings: NoneDemeanour/Manner: Juno is quiet, only speaking his mind on issues that concern him. He has a certain sense of humor that few can see, Trojo being one of them. He typically keeps to himself, and is somewhat of a recluse. He has a definitive darker personality, often being a realist, and “seeing the glass half empty.” Juno is not very much of a romantic, at least not openly. He ignores the flirting of the many girls who’s attention he catches.Hobbies: Sketching, sparring, singing.Height: 5’ 7”Weight: 92 kgHair Colour/Stlye: Sholder-length black hair. He tucks most of it behind his ears but leaves a strand hanging in the front on each side, both dyed blonde.Eye Colour: GreenSkin Tone/Colour: Medium Tan(( Yes, I realize that Juno seems like some hot goth stereotype, but I asure you that he''s not. It''s all part of the story, you''ll see. ;) ))

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment