Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Hi this is my fanfic, 'Hardly Harley!'. I've already posted this in fanfiction.net but I decided to post it here as well.

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6
May: You know, I think you were a bit too harsh on Max last time. Hes been crying in his room all day!



Me: Serves him right!



Drew: Wow! I never knew you had a dark side!



Me: I do not!



Drew: Then youd go and comfort him. If you really were that nice!



Me: FINE! (Goes to comfort Max)



Drew: (to May) Havent I told you? Reverse psychology always works!



May: (looking dumbstruck) Yeah&and blazingeyes doesnt own pokemon&





RECAP OF LAST TIME:





May grinned in an embarrassed way and said, Sorry about that. But anyway, what I wanted to say was&I just saw Ash hanging out with Harley!



Max and Brock stared solemnly at each other.

I hate to say this May, but said Max adjusting his glasses, I think Ash is betraying you.

WHAT??!!



I think thats going a little overboard Max! said Brock uncertainly.

Maxs glasses flashed and he said, But its not impossible right?

Alright Max! SPIT IT OUT! Whats going on between you, Ash and Harley?

Hey! Hey! I never said I was a part of this conspiracy did I? said Max hastily.

Then how did you know that there was a conspiracy in the first place? Answer that huh?

Max sat down, deep in thought. May was really angry and confused. If what Max said was true&but it couldnt be! Ash and Harley? It seemed so unlikely. But, she had seen them herself.

Ashs POV:



Ash sat next to a fuming Harley. He decided that if he wanted to be alive by the end of the day, he would have to make May feel sorry for Harley, somehow.

He thought hard. Suddenly, he got a crazy idea. This just might work&



Harleys POV:



He had listened to Ashs idea and it was the CRAZIEST IDEA IN THE WORLD!!!
Its not like you have a choice. Said Ash grumpily. That was the best I could think up of okay? So quit whining.

Well, I guess its worth a shot. Im afraid Ill just have to risk it. He thought.

He went to get ready for the plan to take place.

Me: So sorry! Im afraid I have a bad habit of making really short chapters!



Ash: Hey May! Want a cheese burger? Its your favourite.



May: (turns around and folds her arms) Hmmph!



Ash: Eh? Whats up with her?



Max: Eheheheheheh!



Ash: Whats up with him??



Me: (clears throat and starts whistling randomly)



Ash: Whats up with you???? I dont get it! (Drops the cheese burger and Munchlax comes out of Mays pokeball and eats it)



Me: (whispers to everyone) come on! Lets go before he blows up.



Ash: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment