Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Hi this is my fanfic, 'Hardly Harley!'. I've already posted this in fanfiction.net but I decided to post it here as well.

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7
Me: School started! So, (I dont know if I should be happy to say this or sad to say this) THIS IS IT! The last chapter!



Everyone (except me and Harley): WHAT??!!



Me: Dont worry guys! Ill write more Pokemon fanfics.



Harley: (nods his head in agreement clearly glad that this is the last chapter)



Ash: Lets have a party after this chapters over!



Everyone: (raising their hands up in the air Pokemon style) YEAH!!!



Me: For once, Ill say that I do not own Pokemon.




I still dont get what this is all about! said May with a frown as she squinted at the piece of paper Ash had given her.
Youll see. Ash grunted as he looked around to check if the coast was clear. Good. There was no one there.

After some coaxing and begging, Harley had finally agreed to Ashs plan. He had told Harley to dress up like an old woman. (A/N: Sorry Harley! I just couldnt resist!)

When I give you a signal, I want you to say those lines okay? With feeling.
May rolled her eyes and said, Whatever.

For the rest of the plan to work, May needed to say that she felt sorry for Harley.
So Ash tore a page from an old plays for kids book of his and gave them to May, telling her that shed have to say those lines under a tree. When she had asked why, he had vaguely replied that he had his reasons.

Harleys POV:



Harley felt sick. He knew that everyone called him girly and maybe he did act a bit girly sometimes but&this was too much! He couldnt wear a yucky old dress with an apron and a yucky old white wig and yucky glasses! He was starting to seriously doubt Ashs whole idea thing.

He stood behind the tree that Ash had pointed out and sighed. For the first time in his life, Harley started feeling remorseful for all the mean tings he had ever done in his lifetime:
Stealing his cousins toy when he was little&tripping a helpless old lady when he was seven& throwing stones at an injured growlithe& trying to sabotage Mays plans&

Maybe if I had been a good boy, he thought, this wouldnt have happened to me.
To his surprise, tears began streaming down his face. They were real tears this time, not the crocodile ones he always used to trick May.

Suddenly he heard voices and quickly wiped his face. Yes, there was no doubt about it. Ash and May were coming. He braced himself and prayed that it would work.

Mays POV:



May still wasnt really convinced. But, she thought with a sigh, I guess he knows what hes doing. She suddenly felt very guilty for suspecting him of betraying her.

Right. This is the spot. You can say your lines now May. He declared the moment they reached the tree.
Ok. She said looking at the piece of paper. She opened her mouth to say her lines when an old woman suddenly jumped out from behind a tree and tripped and fell down.

Oh you poor thing! she said sympathetically. She extended her hand and said, Here, let me help you up.
Thanks. Said Harley. He gasped. He could speak again!
Ash seemed to have realized that too and yelled, YAY! Good for you Harley!

May stared at them, all her suspicions coming back and she growled, WHAT is going on here?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

After everything had been explained to May and everyone else, Max and Drew burst out laughing simultaneously! May and Harley glared at them. Ash couldnt help it, he laughed too (rather nervously) which caused everyone to glare at him (except Harley).

Well now that everythings straightened up&lets get back to our rematch Max! said Brock with a grin.
May sweat dropped and asked, But I never actually read those lines you wanted me to Ash. What did they say?


Umm actually&I tore them from an old plays for kids book of mine. And they said Oh! Are you alright dear old lady? I do hope you are not hurt too badly. I wouldnt be able to bear it if you were! he said unable to stifle the laughter that was choking him which resulted in an angry May, a laughing Ash and a grinning crowd (if you dont count Max and Brock).

Now thats overdoing it. Said Drew, who as usual loved to have the last word.
May looked up and said, Harley?
He winced and replied, Yeah?
She grinned and said, I am so gonna cream you in the next contest!

Me: Yipee! Its party time!



Everyone: Yeah!



Misty: May, why dont you sing a song?



May: Hey! Why dont we have a karaoke contest?



Ash: WHY ISNT ANYONE CONSULTING ME OVER HERE??!



Drew: (raises his eyebrows) Ash, just chill. Its a party.



Ash: WHO GAVE YOU ANY RIGHT TO SPEAK? IM THE ONE WHO SHOU-



Me: ENOUGH!!! Ash, theres lots of food over there!



Ash: Really? Yay! (Rushes over to the table and begins to eat)



Harley: Well, I might as well enjoy myself!



Me: Darn right! I hope everyones having fun! Thank you readers! Thank you reviewers! Thank you guys! GOODBYE!!!



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment