Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The beginning

This is a story for my character,Kiki. Many of my stories are just practice for the real things that happen in Kiki's life. So I may change a few things in previous chapters as the story progresses.

Chapter 1 - The beginning

Chapter 1 - The beginning
The beginning

In the stillness of the dark night, there lie a young feline. She was a grey Maine Coon kitten. She was a grey kitten with short hair. She was wearing a Cadet blue dress. She also had a glowing moon necklace and a book. The Maine Coon's name was Kiki. She had just escaped from an army of frills. She laid down panting and trying to recollect what had just happened.

(Flashback)Luna, A white female cat wearing a light blue dress was dashing
through frill neck forest carrying Kiki. She was bearing a heavy wound to the chest, as she collapsed she made sure not to drop her daughter. Luna said in short breaths "Kiki, I am afraid, that I won't survive long. I want to give you something before I perish." Luna reached behind her neck and took off a silver crescent moon necklace.

Luna said "This is my necklace, and you are now the keeper of it." The necklace had a white glow to it. Luna said, with her breath growing shorter, "This necklace proves that you are a moon mage, make sure never to lose it. Your father also wanted me to give you this before he passed away." Luna gave her daughter a spell book. "Since you are a mage, little one, you can perform the spells in this book. Do not lose either of the two." Luna gazed into her daughter's azure, tear-filled eyes and said "Don't worry little one, "and winked " hat book contains a resurrection spell (means able to bring back from the dead), and will be able to revive your father and I. "Then she took a pen out of her pocket, and wrote in the book" Be strong, Kiki Crescent."

Then said "Please get away from here, find shelter little one... Remember, Kiki. My spirit will follow you everywhere you go. However, we cannot communicate with each other until I am resurrected. Please do not attempt to resurrect me now. You are not yet experienced enough. When you are ready to resurrect your father and me, come to this same spot. Then perform the spell where you are standing now. "Then, Luna passed away after winking at Kiki.

Edit: Going to be fixing the chapters up. I seem to be quite careless about grammar and paragraphs lately. :P

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment